PDA

View Full Version : Sitting down to talk (Closed, Fiend)

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 17th, 2002, 12:25:51 PM
Wei sat down on a stump in the forest, thinking about what had been going on with Dios. He had heard of rumors that Dios had been acting very angry and violent recently.

"He was always hot headed and hasty, but never like that. Something is not right about that."

Wei closed his eyes to think.

Fiend
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:17:38 PM
:: The shrill, metal laughter was heard throughout the forest around Wei. I could see right into his troubled mind right now. Dios, Dios this and Dios that! I didn't even know where he was! What does he matter? But I might as well have gun either way with one of his friends... Wei wasn't it?
The trees around me turned black and began to drain and die as I drained the life force from them and destroyed it. The grove silently screamed in pain and horror as I passed, slowly destroying every life giving cell near my own.::

Do you mourn for the twisted beauty of your friend Wei wu Wei?

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 20th, 2002, 08:23:31 AM
Wei shuddered as a dark presence surrounded him. "Twisted beauty? You are sick! There is nothing beautiful about what you have done to Dios, not matter which way you look at it!"

Wei hdn't seen the person yet, but he knew that person was responsible. He didn;t need the Force to give him insight on that.

Fiend
Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:05:28 PM
Sick and beautiful... at the same time they seem so far apart from humans but when someone is vomiting blood in the street I find that not even a genius painter could capture souch a picture of vulgar pain and humility.
You shudder when I come? And to think how Dios felt when I arrived inside his very soul! Why do you ponder the fate of your friend? It is pointless. He is either dead or will be soon! It is not my business.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:15:34 PM
Wei scowled. "What do you know? Suffering and dying is not beautiful. You disgust me. No one should be made to suffer. Dios is not dead. If he survived long enough to rid himself of you, then he is still alive, and no worse for the wear. In fact, I think he might be stronger for it."

Fiend
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:28:29 PM
:: I was suddenly right infront of Wei, with my hand upon his head, turning his head so that his eyes could meet mine.::

It is a fact that you, my little thing, in fact, disgust me! You're soft flesh, you're dark brown hair, you... a human that bleeds light, you disgust me!

:: I released him and slid backwards before him.::

I know many things... many things... such as...

:: In the moment that he had struck out over the topic of Dios, he had opened his mind to me and I had read it like a book. Now I had something to play with...::

Ange Tot? And who might she be? I've met Zeke... Ansatsu? Are these mud puppies your friends? How lovely... Now how might I break them like I did Dios? And I assure you, Dios fell, he fell down the abyss and I dare say hes crawled out by now.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:17:36 AM
Wei felt a hand grab his head and wrench his neck so that Wei was suddenly looking into a set of cold eyes.

"Ange is my fiance. Ansatsu is my cousin."

Wei, even now, could not help but tell the truth. It was a part of who he was.

"But you will not lay a single one your filthy hands on them."

Wei's heart beat quickly as adrenaline rushed through his body. Fiend would not go near them. Wei would not allow it.

Fiend
Sep 24th, 2002, 07:18:34 PM
:: This human, I wanted to lock him up in a cage and mak a living joke of him, because that was all he was, a walking talking joke of flesh and humble dirt. He was so simple... so easily simply a human. I held my hand up before his eyes.::

My hands are not filthy, quite clean in fact. And not inviting a fiend like me to your wedding would definitely be a let down. I'm dissapointed in you Wei. And your cousin? That's just funny, how long do you think you could last as you watched your family tree slowly be cut down as if I was a woodsman?

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 07:26:02 PM
"Weddings are happy things. You have no place in them. You go around to plunder and destroy. My cousin is none of your concern. He is like the air. Invisible, but there. But you will not find him. No one can possibly find Satsa. Satsa finds you."

Wei hit Fiend's hand away. "You say your hands are clean. But I know your soul to be a dark and filthy as a cave. And it is as cold and lonely as a cave, too."

Fiend
Sep 24th, 2002, 07:39:21 PM
:: This one was so ignorant, this conversation was almost pointless except for the humor I was getting out of it.::

You know nothing, my soul is the darkness in the cave of your soul you mortal fool. You are the one cold and onely in reality. When you die, you are truly cold and lonley, don't underestimate me!
Satsa or whatever you want to call him, if he truly uses the force, then stands ot as if he held a torch to me. Quit your stupid banter, I am already there, and I would set up armed gaurds at your wedding Wei. Just so tha I can kill them and play with all your friends!

:: I laughed, my piercing laugh, that shot through the air like knives towards Wei.::

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 07:47:24 PM
Wei had had quite enough of Fiend. "You, demon have no place place in my heart, no power over my soul. You are only as strong as I am weak. And I will not fall to you. You will go back to where you came from, and leave my family alone. You cannot hurt them anyway, as long as my spirit is with them."

Wei felt a great power well up sinside of him as he thought about protecting his family. Wei gave a loud Ki-Ai, his voice deep and powerful. "BE GONE!" Wei gathered the Force and pushed Fiend back.

Fiend
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:17:16 PM
:: I shifted backwards as the force push came at m. Large for such a weakling but the taste was so sweet.::

You know what's funny? You're just like Dios! Taste your own taint Wei!

:: I let the lingering signature flow back to Wei. had mad that blow in anger... in me. How ironic it was.::

The powe you felt was me! I was there waitig for your mind to fall into rage. It barely took a bit more goding and you were already within my hands... my dirty hands right?

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:26:50 PM
Wei smiled. "Anger? Rage? No such thing. Only determination. No harm in wanting your family safe. I am set like a stone. You cannot move me. I will protect them from you. I will protect myself from you."

Wei even laughed. "Rage and Anger make us fight for no reason. It makes us fight for the wrong reaons. I have plenty of good reasons to destroy you, Fiend. Your end can only bring about the betterment of the world."

Fiend
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:46:20 PM
You speak the truth of your order then. The tuth that you believeyourself good enough to judg who lives and who dies. I think you should confer with your master before you speak anymore. You would never have made such an action, so quickly, if it hadn't been out of age. You fight me for the wrong reasons. You wish to stop me because you fear for you friends. You fear! And then why don't you bring the betterment of the world? Finish me now, draw your sword and attack me!

:: My words flowed through the air like claws tring to tear out his brain. He could say all he wanted but it was true, the lightside would rather not fight at all, the darkside wanted that, it wanted its birth, it detruction.::

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:55:58 PM
Wei paused. 'You are right. I should go talk to my master about you. When I next see you, I will be more experienced. Until next time, Fiend."

Wei turned toward the GJO and set off theret o find his master.

Fiend
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:07:40 PM
:: Fiend laughed at the lost human as he walked away.::

Come back then, until next time, but next time should be sooner or later, or else...