PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an old friend...and more

Frae Raith
Sep 17th, 2002, 06:35:15 AM
A young boy, of perhaps 13 years old, peers into the room. He looks for someone....in particular. One of his older brother's best friends. The boy held back tears thinking of his long lost brother. He stepped in the room, and asked the nearest Man, robed in garments, seemingly of a Jedi, 'Do you know a... Lion El' Johnson?'

The young boy, Frae Raith, had always aspired to be a Jedi and finish what his 'supposedly' deceases brother had started. He even knew who he wanted his master to be. His brother's best friend, Lion El' Johnson.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 17th, 2002, 07:19:19 AM
(ooc: Bozo, I'm not even a knight yet! But if you wanna wait on a master, maybe I'll get promoted...we'll see...and then you can be my padawan....:lol. I'm not in much of a laughing mood, though, because of Chase, as everyone knows...I hope we get over this together...:(...)

IC:

"Oh my god, you gotta me kidding me..." Lion said, spitting out his liquor...what the hell was Frae doing here?

It seemed like an awful lot of people he knew were turning up here, now..."This is fricking crazy!" he thought, though a bemused smile crept onto his face. It was nice to see the kid again, especially after all this time...

(ooc: I'm serious, it seems like there's an army of people that I know coming through here, now...:lol)

Frae Raith
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:39:41 AM
{OOC: Sorry about Chase you guys...even though I never knew him, I've lost a family member before :( ... I was just wondering, If I do wait for Lion El' Johnson to be a jedi, could I still follow him around like a padawan, except not learning any jedi tricks? Anyway, like a person onnly knows that jedi can do cool stuff and is 13 years old would know you're not a master...)

Frae suddenly turned around and was shocked to actually of found Lion El' Jonson. He started toward him, waving his hand frantically hoping the Jedi would see him.

Hey, Lion!!! I've come to be a Jedi and avenge my brother!!!

Xazor Elessar
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:06:51 PM
"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider......you seek the Jedi, yes"

A gentle yet powerful voice rang out from the shadows as a woman clad in red robes and hood drawn, stepped further into the Light to face the newcomer......

Frae Raith
Sep 18th, 2002, 02:23:14 AM
Frae, remembering some jedi ettiquite his brother taught him, bowed deeply to the woman. This Jedi looked very powerful compared to Frae's older brother.

"Hello. I'm Frae, Sanguinius's younger brother. Did you know him?"

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 18th, 2002, 02:24:48 AM
(ooc: DON'T overdo it with the 40k stuff, lol...)