PDA

View Full Version : Learning something new...(open)

Kelt Simoson
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:36:38 AM
Kelt was not the kind of guy that went out on a daily basis to check on the Bar and Grill. Sometimes it was just to stay in his new apartment and catch up on some light reading, sometimes he would write poetry and sometimes just day dream. Kelt was not the same as any normal average Jedi, he had not had the "Modern Day Upbringing" so he knew little of how to interact with most people, no wonder he took to Dasquian more than anyone else, they had nearly the same type of experience.

Anyway, Kelt sat lazily on the sofa watching this "Holonet"? trying to learn the new things about life...perhaps a bit of the News might help him he thought switching it over to the GNN, Kelt sat and watched the daily news and learned some of what happened in this new Galaxy to him...however it would be nice to meet a person he had never met before, perhaps to make a new friend abound the GJO.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 17th, 2002, 07:06:18 PM
Wei had been walking about the Living Quarters, lost in thought, when he saw Kelt in his room reading and watching the holoscreen.

"Morning Kelt," Wei said. "Or evening or afternoon, I forget which it is."

Wei stopped and stood outside the door. "It's always hard to tell when you live indoors, isn;t it? I remember sitting in the cart when my family would travel from place to place. I always knew what time of say it was. I never needed to use a chrono."

Kelt Simoson
Sep 17th, 2002, 11:33:18 PM
Kelt looked up to the young mans voice and gave a light smile. 'Wei...come on in take a seat'Kelt stood up rather quickly and gestures with his hand for Wei to tak a seat, which was coverd in poetry and stories.

' I apologise let me clear that up for you...' Kelt said rather embarrassed pickingup the writing. ' Please sit down,sit down...can i get you a drink...something to eat perhaps?'

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:16:12 AM
"Well, thanks for inviting me in, Kelt." Wei sat in the chair that Kelt had cleared off. "I'm fine, Kelt, you don;t need to get me anything."

Wei took a look around Kelt's room. "Very nice accomodations you have here. I need some things like this for my room." Wei thought of his own room, in which the only two pieces of furniture were his dresser and his bed.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 19th, 2002, 01:11:19 AM
'Well to be frank its just something i put up real quick since our move to our new planet, my lastliving quarters on Yavin was much better i had a balconey over the frest..it was nice..likehome' He said sitting down apon his seat. ' What brings you to my home today...you need to talk?'He asked with a genuin smile.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:45:43 AM
Wei shrugged. "Hadn't had any particular conversational material in mind, to tell the truth."

Wei thought of something to say or ask. "What is your favorite color?"

Elles Jinn
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:14:33 PM
Outside, a young woman stumbled into the living quarters. SHe held a sopping wet cloak in front of her, rolled up in an effort not to drip the muddy water everywhere.

Elles Jinn rubbed her forehead, trying to ease the poundng that had taken residence in the last few days. Sleep had eluded her, as was evident by the dark circles under her eyes, and so she had taken to walking deep into the wee hours of the night. Now though, she would perhaps be able to find some rest in her cousins quarters.

Unfamiliar with the layout of the temple, Elles pushed open the door to what she was sure was the right room, only to find herself interupting the tenants. For a moment she stood there, confused before realizing what had happened. Blushing, Elles offered up an embarressed apology.

"Oh... Sorry, I don't know my way around, wrong room. I was looking for Liam Jinns quarters but... Well this is obviously not them, sorry."

Severen Morkonis
Sep 21st, 2002, 12:38:08 PM
bugger...sorry O_o..wrong account

Kelt Simoson
Sep 22nd, 2002, 06:28:43 PM
Kelt raised his brow at the new voice, a womans and he siddenly turned his head to veiw her in full, he stood there for amoment his mouth partly open and his eyes locked with hers without a single words coming from it. He then rearlized her was stairing and shook his head free of her trance. ' Err i apologise, sorry about my rude staair there....' he coughed nervously ' Are you looking for anyone in perticuler?' He asked with a smile glancing down towards Wei and grinned.

'And its green Wei...he added.'

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 22nd, 2002, 06:56:25 PM
Wei laughed. "Ah, she thought your room was her room, isn;t it obvious? Of course, you could always offer the young lady a bunk in your room."

Wei laughed again. "Come on, Kelt. You are the host. Invite that poor, wet, cold miserable girl in here to get soem refreshment."

Elles Jinn
Sep 22nd, 2002, 09:30:57 PM
Elles blushed, first at Kelts gaze and then at Wei's words. She put her hands up, shaking her head.

"Oh, no really... I don't want to impose, I was just looking for Liams place, so sorry for just... Well bursting in here, it wasn't intentional."

Elles stopped herself, she was droning on and on and was sure that the two gentlemen didn't appreciate it.

"Sorry."

Kelt Simoson
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:55:08 AM
' If you were imposing i would have told youso...you mayenter if youwish...' He smiled

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:08:30 AM
Wei smiled. "Adda boy," he thought.

Elles Jinn
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:17:53 PM
It went against everything that she had become. Before ariving here, before meeting Valeska and Liam, Elles had tried to abstain from interaction as much as possible. IShe was paying for it now of course, conversation was unnerving and she always felt as if someone were staring.

"Oh, uh, I don't want ot interupt, you have a guest."

She turned around quickly and almost walked into the doorway. Blushing, Elles patted the frame.

"Wall here, didn't notice it."

The door was still open and she started to exit but stopped suddenl, looking down the hall. A group of people, wearing the traditional Jedi garb, were approaching. She preferred to walk in silence, when the halls were empty. Two were easier to handle than six and it would only be for a moment. She stepped back in, shutting the door quickly and smiled just as fast.

"Perhaps for a few minutes."

Kelt Simoson
Sep 24th, 2002, 03:46:45 AM
Kelt watched the ordeal take place a few moments. Her walking into the wall, then he knew through the force she was quite nervous and a little scared at the same time, he raised a concerned brow.

'Are you okay ma'am?' He asked with a reassuring smile.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:23:19 AM
Wei decided to say no more, but instead to watch events unfold. Nervous guy meets nervous gal. If they flowed with this circumstance, they might just be good friends.

Elles Jinn
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:09:58 PM
Elles nodded briskly.

"I'm fine. I'm just not... I'm not good with crowds and there's a little gathering out there."

She was embarressed now, the two knew one of her biggest weaknesses.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 5th, 2002, 06:14:24 PM
'The come in for heavens sake....' Kelt said with a kind smile.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 5th, 2002, 08:51:22 PM
Wei smiled and laughed. "Crowds are not fun, at least, if you do not know the people in the crowd."

Elles Jinn
Oct 7th, 2002, 05:38:21 PM
"Thank you."

Elles took a few small steps from the closed door, hands clasped in front of her loosely. Nodding in agreement to Wei's statement, Elles ran a hand through her loose hair, wet from the sudden downpour she'd been caught in.

"I'm just.... Not very social usually. It's hard for me to deal with flocks of people... I uh, "freak out" as some would say."

Kelt Simoson
Oct 8th, 2002, 03:37:42 AM
'Do you know why is accures?' He asked quietly

Elles Jinn
Oct 8th, 2002, 08:12:15 PM
Elles shrugged.

"Lack of conversation I suppose. Like I said, I'm not very social... I don't fit in with groups."

She kept smiling, unsure of how to act in the company of others. Being with Liam was different... He was... Liam. This was a whole new situation-- strangers.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:59:46 AM
'You are speaking to me and Zeke clamly enoug' He smiled

Elles Jinn
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:11:16 PM
"Yes, but on the inside I'm a mess."

She returned his smile shyly, her hands clasped in front of her in rigid politeness.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 15th, 2002, 05:06:48 PM
' Tea?' He asked with a smile.

Elles Jinn
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:37:13 PM
"Oh, um... I'm fine, thank you. I don't want to be any trouble."

Elles tucked her hair behind her ears. She really wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. Well perhaps introducing herself would be a good idea.

"I'm Elles Jinn."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 19th, 2002, 06:24:34 PM
Wei smiled. "Hi Elles Jinn."

Wei pushed his glasses up his nose and then smiled.

"You know, you seem to me to be a person who is not too terribly good at relaxing. So, you are going to 1) Take a seat in one of Kelt's comfy chairs, 2) have a sip of tea. Kelt is the host he is supposed to wear himself out to make sure you are comfotable."

Wei laughed again. Then he got up, and sat Elles in his chair. "There. Tea will be ready shortly."

Wei smiled and looked at Kelt. ::She;s a pretty one. I'm sure you;ll like her just fine.:: He said, sending a Force message.

"See you later Kelt, and Elles. I have much to do, and need to be on my way. See you later." Then he went out the door.

Elles Jinn
Oct 19th, 2002, 07:36:08 PM
Before she could protest, Elles found herself planted firmly in a chair, staring open mouthed at the retreating Wei.

"Ahm..."

She didn't know what to say quite honestly. She could feel herself growing red yet again and silently cursed her genetics. Trying to muster up a smile that didn't reveal her total ineptitude at the present situation, Elles looked up at Kelt.

"Well... Hum. Well... It uh, seems he was in a bit of a hurry. I'm sorry he left you with such poor company."

Kelt Simoson
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:38:19 PM
' Why should it be poor? he asked

Elles Jinn
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:17:52 PM
OOC: I am so sorry it took so long for me to reply.

IC:

She shrugged, shifting in the chair.

"Well, it's me I suppose. Not the first pick for tea and talking."

Kelt Simoson
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:11:00 PM
'You not a very confident woman are you?' he said frankly bringing the tea over with a warm smile.