PDA

View Full Version : Watching the World pass me by (Open RP)

Lara May Lee
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:14:36 AM
Doesn't have to be a fight. just character development. Selune and Lara May Lee are the same person, but to avoid dying of a heart condition, Lara was merged back with Selune to have better strength. In this current situation, Selune took over, for now.

"Some days I sit, staring out the window, watching this world pass me by ... Sometimes I think, there's nothing to live for ..." She hummed under her breath.

Selune stood on top of the tallest building of the large city. She seemed like she was floating over the cement roof. Her blue naked body didn't go by unoticed, but she didn't seem to care. She crossed her arms, her right hand playing with one of her yellow long bangs under her left elbow. She tilted her head from side to side, her face seemed cold and heartless. The Queen of ice sighed - She was getting bored, and inside, Lara still seemed in a deep sleep.

"I want to break down and cry."

Her purpose ? Why didn't she have one ? Everyone in this city knew if they were evil or nice. Sith or Jedi. She was nothing.

"Sometimes, I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here, am I just wasting me time ...?" She continued humming discreetly.

Inu
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:26:06 AM
"What in all the hells is a blue, naked woman doing on a building?"

Inu-Aku crouched nearby, sniffing intently.

"And while we're asking questions, how is it you smell like ice?"

Lara May Lee
Sep 18th, 2002, 11:01:15 AM
Startled, but not showing it physically, Selunečs blue eyes slowly turned to the side, looking at the creature who had just asked her a question. She tilted her head to the side, studying it before looking at her own body, re-asking herself his question. She remained silent for a long moment, before murmuring an answer.

"I ... didn't know ice had a smell. You must have good senses."

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:51:15 PM
"All things have a scent. My smell and hearing are as good as those of a wild dog's. Possibly better."

Lara May Lee
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:44:22 PM
"A wild dog ? I see." Selune's eyes fell back on the city below her.

Selune's lips seemed to frown suddendly, before she turned back to the stranger. She approached him, still always floating a foot or two from the roof, looking down on him. Her hands floated on each side of her as she tilted her head to the side, confused.

"What is your name ?" She asked.

Though Selune looked like a highly sophisticated genetically engineered creature, but actually, she didn't have much knowledge. She learned very fast, but there's many things in this galaxy she still ignores.

Inu
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:42:44 PM
"My creator dubbed me Inu-Aku. The first man to be killed by my hand screamed 'Jackel' before he died. Pick one." he sneered.

Lara May Lee
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:32:56 PM
"I have no name. But Lara calls me Selune."

She twitched at the name of Lara. She hugged herself then remained silent. Lara was slowly waking up and staying here was dangerous. Those idiot doctors could find them here easily.

"Inu-Aku ... Do you know a place where I can stay nearby ?"

Inu
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:35:35 PM
"I suppose the Sith Order, far outside this town's borders could take you. They have a pleasure cruiser, the Saiatah High Roller. To find you accomodations there would be a simple matter."

Lara May Lee
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:57:12 AM
"No. The Sith Order might hurt Lara, and if Lara is damaged, I will be too." Selune said firmly.

Inu
Sep 20th, 2002, 11:28:33 AM
Inu-Aku sniffed. He didn't smell anyone else, nor did he hear another being. But there was a scent of human rising...off Selune, in fact.

"Very well...20 kilometers from here is a small town, well away from the city. We'll go there."

Lara May Lee
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:26:35 AM
"Good .." Selune closed her eyes and frowned.

She put her hand up on her forehead and shook her head. It was already beginning. She opened her blue eyes, as a swirl of brown appeared in her iris.

"Let's hurry."

Inu
Sep 21st, 2002, 08:54:54 AM
Inu-Aku frowned, resisting the urge to sniff. He led her down from the building and started walking, then thought better of it.

"Can you drive a speeder?"

Lara May Lee
Sep 21st, 2002, 03:48:30 PM
Selune shook her head. "I have no civilian education."

Inu
Sep 21st, 2002, 03:51:45 PM
"Then we'll improvise."

Inu-Aku moved to the street corner and waved. A taxi drove up and the doors opened.

"Take us to Ken'drako village." he demanded.

Are you nuts, mac? That's 20 kilometer's out from here!

Inu-Aku bared his claws and slid his katana half way out of his sheath.

Well, what da heck, it'll be a good way ta end the shift...

The sword went away and the Jackel curled his hand into a fist.

"That's more like it."

Lara May Lee
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:28:37 AM
Selune coughed and shook her head again. Her head began to hurt as she sat in the back of the taxi. She groaned of pain, her hand gripping onto the driver's seat so tightly that it tore the seat.

"Let's hurry ..." She murmured.

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 01:05:02 PM
The cab driver was already going as fast as his car would go, making for the village so as to get the Jackel out of his back seat. He pulled to a sudden stop under 30 minutes later.

Here ya are, mac. That's quite the fare you've racked up."

"Indeed."

Inu-Aku drew his katana and killed the man, then reached inside and turned the speeder off.

"Always wanted a speeder..."

He lifted her over his shoulder and carried her into an abandoned hut, setting her down on a bed.

"This hut belongs to the villagers next door. They'll take care of you."

He knew from experience. The Sith Order wasn't much further, and the darksiders that disliked the city brought business to their small town. Inu-Aku was one of them.

Lara May Lee
Sep 25th, 2002, 02:30:13 PM
Lara nodded as she covered herself down the bed sheets. Her long blue bangs slowly got smaller as her skin took a more normal beige color. Her blue horns quickly turned into brown hair. As a few minutes of silence, Lara popped out of the bed sheets, holding the white sheet up to cover her naked body.

"Oh, dear ..."

Inu
Sep 25th, 2002, 02:33:53 PM
Inu-Aku watched her.

"Modest, are we? Here."

He removed his red shirt and threw it at her, then left the room for her to change. The shirt was huge and baggy, it would cover her sufficiently.

Lara May Lee
Sep 26th, 2002, 09:39:03 AM
"Oh, I'm sorry ..."

Lara pulled the sheet upwards, to cover up more skin then looked at the man as his shirt next to her. She tilted her head to the side, her long brown hair studying him as he left. She stood up and put on the huge shirt, her gaze never leaving the door.

Inu
Sep 26th, 2002, 02:04:57 PM
Outside, Inu-Aku rested in a tree eating a piece of fruit from the branch he was sitting on. He cast a lazy eye at the door, wondering if he should check on her or not.

Lara May Lee
Sep 26th, 2002, 02:14:08 PM
There was a window, next to the door, where the tree was pretty much visible. She leaned on the window's frame, her side of the cheek resting in her left hand as she looked up to the man.

"Thank you, whoever you are."

Inu
Sep 26th, 2002, 03:11:57 PM
He heard her, though faintly. He jumped down out of the tree and walked off toward the distant Sith Order. The locals would give her some more permanent clothes, and return his shirt when next he visited.