PDA

View Full Version : Now whats the difference between death and me? (open to a sith)

Fiend
Sep 15th, 2002, 08:42:57 PM
:: I sat in a bar, a very neutral place. The darkside and the light side seemed to have reached an equalibrium, well not really, it was more like we took turns on being in control, the darkside would influence a fight and then the lightside seemed to work through the beer, calming the attitudes. But I believe that I had the upper hand here, this place was a joke.
I sat in the back, where I could observe everything I needed to. But there was something else there, another force user, I could tell. Their skin was filled to the brim with my own power, my blessing to these mortals that they might be able to destroy that which the lightside created. But where they were was a question, an answer I would be awaiting once they decided to walk into one of the many lights. But I could really care less. I was here to simply watch for the moment, maybe if I got bored, I'd just kill everyone in the place, satisfying my original intentions like normal.::

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:05:46 AM
Inu-Aku sat near the door, on a table he had stolen earlier. On the floor were stains of blood, his claws were red, and nobody bothered him about the table they'd like to sit at. He hated bars, the most pathetic beings in the galaxy were found there, reeking of alcohol and staggering about mindlessly. He was here seeking a certain scent, the scent of one like him, or the scent of his creator.

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 18th, 2002, 12:11:47 PM
A pair of eyes watched the one who was so sure of himself with interest ...

Fiend
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:37:25 PM
:: I laughed out loud, it wasn't a normal pitched noise either. It was a high pitched metalic laughter that made the dirty glasses ring and the glass fountain crack. I could feel two already, two beautiful sith, one a sith aprentice who reeked of prejudice and vengeance, a nice combination. And the other, a master of the force, not neccesarily sith, but dark nonetheless! What does it matter, as long as the darkside destroys!?
I stood up and cracked my back then twisted my head 360 around and then let the irregular muscles snap back. I saw two friends laughing and having a beer and in moments, the beer bottle had broken and one was already dead with the rest of the bottle in his face. That noise had been so sweet at the climax of the influenced fury. Influenced by me of course, but what did it matter? I was everywhere.
I walked towards the aprentice first and waved my hand for hi to follow. It was not a request, but merely an idea placed within his mind that he could choose to follow or not. I walked to the other one though, the master in the force control... If only I had come to sentience in his body, and not the pathetic shell of Dios! My shimmering, glowing red irises shifted towards this one for a moment as I sat in a chair before him.::

My name is Fiend...

:: I wanted to laugh again, laugh so hard, because of the beauty of this savage garden, of the beauty of this controller of the force and how he sat there, a focus and embodiement of the force as I was. But I was no master, I had not fully learned how to limit my powers through my body yet I needed someone with experience.::

Inu
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:02:34 PM
Inu-Aku sniffed at Fiend as he passed. He stayed where he was, ignoring the urge to follow. He could see and hear all that went on with Fiend from where he was. The man smelled...odd, he couldn't place the smell. It was definitely foul, associated with evil.

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 20th, 2002, 10:43:40 AM
"Fiend, a guilty thing."

As the man had approached, Vega's eyes had followed, his head canted faintly to one side as he watched the unfamiliar figure. The right-hand corner of his lips curved upwards into an unamused smirk.

"Is that your true name or simply a self-given pseudonym?"

Fiend
Sep 20th, 2002, 02:50:58 PM
:: I wanted to laugh! again and again, over and over, I wanted to roll on the ground laughing! What a question, what a question to ask me at succh a moment. ::

My true name? If only I could show you! You're partly right but at the same time not. It almost seems taboo in this real world to walk around with my real name branded on my forehead. I chose Fiend as a more suitable and comfortable name for myself.

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 21st, 2002, 03:00:48 AM
"Taboo?"

Vega quirked an eyebrow, "Do explain."

Fiend
Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:25:34 PM
For example, well not really. I am the darkside, a pure physical manifestation, come to sentinience in the weakling named Dios. I was finally released from his useless shell and granted this form. I have already discovered that most mock me for this, I find that funny. What they haven't found funny is when I was suddenly making them pluck their own eyes out and putting visions of death and beauty and destruction in the back of their minds.
I think it is a method of making most humans see the true light in the beauty of the darkness. But I have not learned to completely control and limit the myself through this physical body, and more than often I end up hurting this body more than I would mean. For example...

:: I barely had to focus the energy, calling large amounts was not the problem, limiting it was. It started to gather and I released it suddenly in a burst. A man and a woman making out in an adjacent bar suddenly stopped. The man's hand was on her neck and then a large snapping noise was heard as the woman was killed suddenly, then the man took his dinner knife and inhumanly balanced it on the table, pointing upwards. He slammed his head down on the able, and the knife stabbed straight through. I smiled but winced suddenly as I saw the hand I had focused the power through begin to hiss and bubble. The skin began to melt off and I reached inside for a bacta pack. I poured the blue liquid on the hand and the melting stopped. I looked up to the man had laughed.::

You see?

Inu
Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:29:32 PM
Inu-Aku watched the deaths of the two patrons with awe. What power!

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:03:03 AM
Vega shrugged his shoulders lightly, and lifted his drink to his lips, taking a sip. Evidently, he wasn't impressed.

Fiend
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:01:27 PM
:: I felt the feeling slide off the man before me like a rag. What did he think I was trying to do? Make some sho of my power? He asked a simple question and I gave him a simple answer. I would've done that for sheer plesure if nothing else, maybenot the whole part of melting and all that, but it came with the job right? I passed my hand before me and my drink was thrown across the room.::

I am not here to be a magician! Simple tricks are not my game of life, I am here to destroy and finish the work to be done in this universe. And you know the key to focusing my power through these physical boundaries of flesh! Teach me!

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 24th, 2002, 01:30:37 AM
Vega looked down and parted his lips as if to speak, but only a dry laugh passed them at first. His cyan eyes flared.

"Are you... demanding that I teach you?"

Fiend
Sep 24th, 2002, 07:21:43 PM
Not a demand, merely a request with passion...

:: I coul not argue with this man. I needed his teachings to be able to surpass the flesh that bound me. This man was hopefully the key to unlocking the rest of my power.::

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:51:15 AM
"Tell me why I should waste my precious time on you? All I've seen from you so far is that you can kill people - do you think this makes you special? Any man can take up a gun and shoot someone."

Fiend
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:15:48 PM
Precious indeed. I fully agree, mrtal life is very precious and should not be wasted. I do not waste time, and I will not wasste yours. You, a dark jedi master, simply flow with the darkside as if you waded through the ocean of destruction. I only ask that you impart some of your knowledge o me as your stuent. I have no real motive now bt destruction, but perhaps under you, I may come to know another, even your own possibly. Making things to a point of beauty is all I've had in mind so far.

:: I'd given him my best answer at the moment, I wasn't as skilled with words as I would have wished to be and I probably could have come up with a better one later but this wa all I had for he man. I required his knowledge bu I wouldn' beg for it, never. Simply ask and wait.::

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:53:58 AM
"Destruction is not the only thing which factors into a dark siders mind."

His voice slipped from being heard by all to being a whisper into Fiend's mind.

"But it is one of the more important aspects. Perhaps there is some use in you yet, Fiend."

Raising his glass, he downed what was left of it and stood up, beginning to depart from the bar. Pausing, he glanced over his shoulder and motioned for his new aqquaintance to follow.

Fiend
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:58:55 AM
:: I stood and looked at my own glass for a moment. My head cocked to the side as it cracked, the noise was perfect it seemed, but I had to stay focused. I turned and followed the man as he lead onwards. I came up next to him as we left the crowded area. I wasn't going to say anything until he did. He's the one who called me over.::

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:02:12 AM
"You may be the bastard spawn of a Jedi, but your soul is black. There is promise for you and a chance to repent for past grievances yet. But understand this,"

Slowing to a stop, he fixed his gaze onto the man who stood across from him.

"If you accept tutelage from me, you accept that whatever task you are pit, you must complete. If you do not, you are worthless to me."

The Lupine had no time for ill-taught students who would take up endless amounts of time; he needed quick learners.

Fiend
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:07:54 AM
:: I spread my arms wide in an accepting gesture I'd seen humans perform before.. I shrugged and made the smile that could never have been used by a human before. Easy enough terms to me, just complete the job, that was it.::

I accept your tutelage, everything you command, is done.

:: My red eyes gleamed in the faint light. I ran a hand through my bluish hair and looked at the man before closing my eyes.::

Master...

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:10:26 AM
Turning instantly, he began to stalk off out down the street. His eyes rose to the so-called heavens to sight the full moon before dipping back to the citizen filled streets. Alcohol riddled their minds and radiated from them so that they stank to high hell.

"Simple task to begin with. Find a Jedi, I do not care what rank they might be, and defeat them. Bring me back, as proof, a small token ... anything you think may be fitting."