PDA

View Full Version : I don't even know why I bother?

Fiend
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:57:11 PM
:: I entered the recruitment with a smile on my face. This was the place where I was bred within beings and where the chosen would go on to develop my destructive essence within them. This was my breeding ground, and this is where my own breeding would begin.
Such beauty it was... to know that my new body, perfect compared to the body that I was created in... I say created but was that really the word for something that was already there, everywhere in fact. I was the darkside, a sentient form of it, developed from the weakling Dios. I had enjoyed toying with the mortal's life but having my own body was so much better. IT still resembled Dios, but in the faintest way. I had developed intelligence from his own twisted mind, I had been forced to mimic a few of his own traits in the process. But to know of life itself, I can't even remember what it was like before this, who would want to?
But it was strange, to feel myself stretched everywhere, upon everything, the building, the people. The people were the most interesting, especially the darksiders, I was subconciously saturated with them. It was like tiny pin pricks of pleasure whenever I neared one. And this place was full of them.
A chair slid towards me, my smile upon my face, like a cold mask, I looked out the window and saw the moon, such things... such views that the living beings took for granted, did they know that rocks could only wish to see the moon, not just feel it.
But where was the recruiter? Whoever it was, they would be about by now. But should I play the simple apprentice, or should I let them know who I am before hand? What does it matter to them... I can't express my true power until I learn to stretch the limits of this physical boundary called flesh.::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 18th, 2002, 12:44:15 AM
**The bio scans showed it... not clearly human... but other.

Sighing, Dyzm turned of the screen. The things thoughts where easy enought to read. And from the feel of them, it had touches of insanity. It belived it was the physical form of the darkside... and in beliveing in such, allowed a window to open to its thoughts. As easy as a book, Dyzm scanned its mind. The thing created its own 'reality' thinking it could be the Dark Side.
The Dark Side was not a thing, it wasn't even a correct term. You might as well pick up a rock cast from a volcano and proclaim it evil. For its formation was created by pure destructive energies.
The Force was niether evil or good, it was just the force. People gave it limits, people labeled it as good or evil. Perhaps this new one could be cured... perhaps not. But as long as he fought for the order, he could claim he was the son of palpatine for all Dyzm cared. Walking from the side room he steps into the entry hall.**

"Welcome to the Sith Order!"

Fiend
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:26:48 PM
:: I laughed at the appearance of the one who I'd felt scan me through. Of course, I gave nothing freely without my own trade, an eye for an eye and word for a word! My red eyes shifted slowly to the tall figure before me. Why had I been developed in such a weak creature like Dios!? Why couldn't I have come to life in one of these master creatures? They were so strong and such access to the force! But this body suited me very well, of my own choices and ideals. It was a symbol of the Savage Garden, no signs of right and wrong, merely me, the destructive force that made all things beauty in my wake!::

Ahh... Dyzm is it? Interesting name, how it rolls on the tongue, Dyzm... Dyzm...

:: I laughed again, that high pitched laughter that rang like metal.::

Anyways, I am welcome to be at the Sith Order.... why am I here?