PDA

View Full Version : The happiest day of my life! (Open to all)

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 02:57:12 PM
Wei burst into Yog's, a big smile on his face. Looking around, he spotted an empty table.

"Must be my lucky day."

Wei ran and jumped on the table and shouted, "HEY EVERYONE! GUESS WHAT? ANGE AND I ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!" Wei stood atop the table, a large smile on his face. Life was good and it was getting better every minute.

Ange Tot
Sep 15th, 2002, 03:00:41 PM
"This was Wei's idea, this was Wei's idea." she muttered to herself as she followed Wei into the B&G, entering just as he jumped on the table and made the announcement.

"Oh lordy." she rolled her eyes skyward and muttered a few choice things as she went over to the table and grabbed at Wei's pant leg.

"Get of the table Wei!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 03:05:26 PM
Wei looked down at her, confusion on his face. "What? Am I in someone's way?"

Ansatsu
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:15:46 PM
Ansatsu followed behind Ange as quiet as possible. He jumped up and then onto the table with Wei. Ansatsu smiled a happy day indeed. His brother had returned and Wei was getting married. He held up Wei's arm like an announcer and said, "The one, the only, the champion of love......WEI WU WEI!" He put Wei's hand back down and then smiled and removed his mask. His hair fell behind him and he smiled again. He was so happy for his family.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:17:10 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and walked over to Ange, a smile upon her face.

"Congratulations guys......and don't worry......his giddiness will fade soon enough....."

She winked and bowed to the couple, then returned to her quiet place at the back of the bar....

Sene Unty
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:20:04 PM
Sene turned with surprise at the words that Wei had spoken. Smiling, he lept from his chair at the bar and walked toward the happy man. He extended his hand as he spoke:

"Happy news for a good guy. Congratulations."

Still smiling, he hugged Ange as he congratulated her as well.

"I am so happy for you."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:22:34 PM
Wei shook Sene's hand and moved over for his cousin to stand with him "Thanks, guys. And Master Xazor, what does giddy mean?" Wei laughed and almost fell off of the table. It was a good day.

Samanosuke Akechi
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:29:54 PM
Samanosuke stepped in and came up to his cousin and brother, "Two words, Bachelor Party! So Satsa what do you want to drink everything is on me. Lets partay!" Samanosuke looked at Ansatsu and Wei and smiled.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:58:46 PM
Wei looked to his cousin. "Bachelor party? Already? I always thought...." His voice trailed off. He seriously didn;t know what to think.

Samanosuke Akechi
Sep 15th, 2002, 07:08:12 PM
Samanosuke looked at Wei, "Yeah it will be later. It will be the night before the wedding. Right now though we will just celebrate for the occasion. So what do you want to drink?" Samanosuke smiled and looked at Wei. He truly was happy.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 07:15:27 PM
Wei looked at his cousin. "A water."

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 15th, 2002, 07:31:23 PM
Maia clapped her hands in delight at the news. She was truly happy for the two. she hugged them both. "This is so wonderful and soon we will have lil Ange's and Wei's running around." A huge smile was plastered on her face. "Hey Ange you know what this means? A bachlorette party.":)

Samanosuke Akechi
Sep 15th, 2002, 07:37:37 PM
Samanosuke ordered a water for his cousin and a drink for him. He turned and said to Maia, "I know, that is what I said!" He smiled a bit and stuck his hand out to shake Maia's, "Nice to meet such a beautiful, young, and talented person. Name is Samanosuke Akechi. I am Ansatsu's brother. How are you this evening?" He smiled and laid some charm on the handshake.

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:55:25 PM
With a gruff, he downed his shot of whiskey and wiped the sides of his mouth. Fortune was on this Jedi's side. Now was the time of his life, the beginning actually, with the woman that he loved.

He stood up and threw some credits on the table, feeling the weight in his pocket serious decrease from the lack of cash. That wasn't on his mind. Vishan was hoping that Wei and Ange wouldn't go through the terror that he did when he was married and left the bar, not wanting his sour mood to put a damper on the occasion.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 16th, 2002, 05:05:04 AM
:: A dark cloaked figure sat at the a far dark corner...as always Lance observed what was going on...he had learnt much about how people acted...and who people hung around with...as he sipped his Ale,through his throath...Lance breathed calmly...and then saw a very excited Wei burst in the bar...excited...yeah that was the word......but then he heard the word...MARRIED...now that was totally different...Lance took off his hood ad his cloak letting it on his seat and walkd towards the others.::

"Water!? That's not a drink to celebrate buddy, heh married eh? Congrats that's a goal only a man like you could've accomplished" He laughed a bit only him knowing what he meant by his words.

Zeke
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:05:58 AM
Zeke raised his sunglasses off his eyes revealing a confused expression.

"Did I miss something?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:28:07 AM
Wei laughed. "Zeke, I'm going to get married!" Wei finally fell off the table, and into a chair. "Thanks for the compliment, Lance. Well, at least, I'm going to take it as a compliment."

Zeke
Sep 16th, 2002, 01:53:29 PM
"Married?" Zeke repeated. "When? How?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 16th, 2002, 02:13:59 PM
"When? Soon. How? Same way everyone else gets married. At a church, exchanging vows, etc."

Ange Tot
Sep 16th, 2002, 05:32:25 PM
She had her hand shook, has been hugged, and she noticed someone putting money on the table. Oh how she wanted to crawl under the table and hide. In fact, she might just do that. She dropped to the floor and crawled under the table.

"Wei, call me when it's time, okay?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 16th, 2002, 05:48:15 PM
Wei smiled down at her. "OK."

Zeke
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:44:59 PM
Zeke lifted Ange and sat her upon the table.

"Some bride. You're embarassed of your hubby."

Ange Tot
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:07:57 PM
Is pulled out from under the table by Zeke.

"I am NOT! Humph!"

Zeke
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:58:30 AM
"Riiiiiight, we believe you."

Sep 18th, 2002, 11:37:34 AM
:: Lance shook his head sadly.::

"What a bride" He said his eyes lowering.

Ange Tot
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:01:00 PM
She stuck out her tongue at Lance.

"I heard that..........."

Sameer Aryan
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:38:58 PM
Sameer overheard the group's conversation topic. He felt really happy to hear the good news. The shy guy that he was, he worked up the courage to go congratulate Wei:

"Congratulations Wei! Good luck in your married life." Sam's famous smile appeared as he took Wei's hand in a firm handshake.

Sam then turned to Ange "Congratulations to you too, may God bless you both with lots of love and joy! I know you don't know me, but let's just say I'm one of Wei's friends." Sam her gave a friendly wink.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:31:46 PM
Wei smiled. "Now Ange, look at how happy everyone is! And no one thinks it was stupid to jump on the table."

Wei shook Sam's hand. "Thanks, Sam. I appreciate it."

Rognan Dar
Sep 20th, 2002, 05:22:50 PM
Rognan entered the bar and saw poeple shaking hands with Wei and Ange, "Did I miss somthing here?" He said giving a confused look.

Sep 21st, 2002, 09:20:51 PM
"Yeah Our buddy here is about to sc...I mean he's about to get married!" He said on a very joyfull tone patting the back of his head.

"hehe"

Rognan Dar
Sep 22nd, 2002, 02:46:07 PM
Rognans eyes widend, "What, married, wow. When is this going to take place?" He asked Wei moveing closer to shake his hand.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:55:23 PM
Wei shook Rog's hand. "Not too sure yet. We got a lot of planning to do." PLanning was never Wei's, not Ange's strong suit, but they would sure try.

Rognan Dar
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:03:58 PM
"Well, if you need any help just let me know I'd love to help you guys out." Shaking Wei's hand and moveing over to Ange. "I so happy for you both."