PDA

View Full Version : so religious, or whatever the tiltle was.

Slayn Cloak
Sep 15th, 2002, 10:17:24 AM
I thought being abrasive, or rather, just being Slayn would anger the ghost. this was my intention, I also plan to drive it away by making it replay its death over and over in its mind... Anyhow, we need more ghost, in fact we need a good couple so perhaps, we should asign the job to people. I for one don't want to play one of the ghost but... I supose I will. But then we need piki's and that manner of things... anyway that's my imput.

Sarah Kross
Sep 15th, 2002, 10:57:52 AM
Well, if we all had ghost characters, then we had to make sure that they didn't interact with our own Dark Jedi Characters. Then it'd be a tad confusing, me thinks. So how about we only have a few more ghosts so things won't get messy in the thread. That's my input. :)

Slayn Cloak
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:34:54 AM
How are just a few more gohst going to take over bast?

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:37:43 AM
because ghosts are powerful beings, especially these .... and for one ghost you see there are dozens more. It isn't just a few of them, just a few played by some people here.

Also, some of the ghost are fallen Jedi that Vader killed. :p

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:04:04 PM
I think Sarah should be the only ghost in the thread for the moment. She's like the link between the Dark Jedi and the other spirits, and they won't make themselves known until the 'madness' is about to begin. And then only a few ghosts would be needed, because like Nav said ... they attack together, not individually.

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:22:24 AM
A nice tidbit is that spirits of the Dark Side have the ability to possess bodies and force their occupants out. If one of the ghosts were to wrest control of one of the stronger member's bodies away from them, that, too, could provide an interesting twist to things.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:57:32 AM
hmm ...

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:15:10 AM
Ooo that would be cool .. having a Jedi's spirit take over one of the members. I'd be up for that.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:17:34 AM
:lol That was why I said hmm ... I might be up for that too ^_^

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:26:52 AM
Well if anyone wants to possess me ... :D

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 16th, 2002, 12:25:17 PM
How vulnerable is Vega to possession? He has one of those centepedes inside his head now, doesn't he? Would that provide some form of innoculation or protection?

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 16th, 2002, 12:48:23 PM
Well he is highly vulnerable to mental attacks. I have no idea what defense the centipede would provide, you'd have to ask Sorsha about that one.

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 16th, 2002, 01:13:06 PM
Vega has the mark of Vicet on him now, so lesser spirits (ie, any spirits under 5,000 yrs. old) would tend to shy away from incurring her wrath. You could however, place this thread before the cellar thread if you want to.

Nupraptor
Sep 16th, 2002, 05:18:01 PM
Frankly, I don't think Nup's mind could handle being torn in any more directions. He already had divided interests back when Implement started appealing to his cybernetic side (figuritively speaking - the division between cybernetics and organic is not literally 50/50). Now, with the Centipede, he's teetering dangerously close to insanity. If one more entity tried to screw with his head, he'd snap and likely become a blithering idiot.

Sarah Kross
Sep 16th, 2002, 06:04:31 PM
Ooo .. X3 I don't mind possessing somebody. :evil

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 16th, 2002, 06:57:47 PM
LD would be a viable canidate for possession. If she somehow let her mental guard down, there is no telling what a spirit could do to her.

In other words, ME ME ME!! :D On the condition that LD is not harmed or altered in any way by the experience. :D

Sarah Kross
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:35:09 PM
So many propositions ... so many offers :crack

How about Sarah possesses almost every Dark Jedi, just to seriously confuzzle the others ?

Slayn Cloak
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:10:54 PM
one at a time I don't see why not, Slayn could be posesed only becuase of his arogance. He would invite it thinking he would b in control.

Sarah Kross
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:12:26 PM
How about I possess you first, then work my way up ? It'd almost be like the movie, "Fallen", if any of you have ever seen it.

Nupraptor
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:20:05 PM
Wouldn't be a bad idea. I think Nup would smell something fishy and get uber-paranoid, accusing everyone of being possesed. Might get violent.

Not that he's really a member yet... :p

Sarah Kross
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:21:46 PM
That would work perfectly ! And you could start attacking the others, going crazy from fear and thinking that they're all plotting against you .. or something .. ^_^

Morgan Evanar
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:26:49 PM
Due to Milivikal's close relationship to Vicet, it would be extremely difficult to posses her, especially coupled with her secondary focus on mental manipulation.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 16th, 2002, 11:01:36 PM
*wanders around*

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 17th, 2002, 11:54:32 AM
Eep ... KEEP NUP AWAY FROM TAJA!! I don't want her dead just yet! :x

As far as possession goes ... heh, you don't even have to bother. If Sarah talks to Taja loudly enough, she's likely to do whatever you say. She won't be able to tell the difference between the spirits and the other half of herself, constantly blabbering away inside her head and telling her what to do. :crack

Pierce Tondry
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:02:53 PM
Not that he's a member yet... :p

Well then... RESPOND TO HOB, WIENERDOG!

That having been said... I don't know. Hob certainly wouldn't let his guard down, and possessing him is very difficult since he has an entire second personality ready to take the reins at a moment's notice. I'm not sure why someone would want to possess Hob anyway- he's not as powerful as some of the other members in terms of sheer ability.

I shall have to meditate on this matter and come up with something... unless, of course, no one is going to be available to play the 'savior' in this situation.

I should mention that possession of a Dark Side Spirit and subsequent repossession of the body by the original owner causes them (the body) to be exhausted. They are also not supposed to be able to be possessed again by the same spirit, according to the game rules, but that is not a detail we have to keep in place if we don't want to.

Nupraptor
Sep 17th, 2002, 06:52:41 PM
Well then... RESPOND TO HOB, WIENERDOG!That's what I've been doing! Bust I've been having connection problems lately... might be switching ISPs soon. :\ Probably won't get to it tonight

/hijack

Slayn Cloak
Sep 17th, 2002, 07:24:23 PM
yea she can posses Slayn first in fact , Slayn can be the carrier for a good moment. Fallen is an awsome movie BTW, and we need to talk on aim.

Sarah Kross
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:41:10 PM
(EDIT)

After our discussion on AIM (Slayn and I), here's the outline of the first possessions:

Taja will come first, then Slayn.

Of course, Taja won't be possessed until she gives a "thumbs up" here in this OOC discussion. Everyone okay with this so far ?

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:45:18 PM
Fine by me.

But I do suggest that Shaed does not get possessed.

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 19th, 2002, 01:28:00 AM
I get possessed? Cool. :D

Slayn Cloak
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:02:13 PM
sorry to spoil your fun, but it wont be for very long... Slayn's possetion will last a good litle while...

Pierce Tondry
Sep 20th, 2002, 08:33:12 AM
One thing I want to mention- as part of "Greater Becoming" I did make Bast castle's main support structure and outer walls invulnerable to Force-based attacks and lightsabers. You can destroy individual walls and such, but bringing down the entire castle without a good jackhammer or cutting drill isn't possible.

Thought it might be a good idea... just in case. :)

Sarah Kross
Sep 20th, 2002, 08:56:37 PM
:mneh

--Puts in earplugs, takes out stereo and hits PLAY. Britney Spears comes on singing--

:angel And the castle Bast is no more ...

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 21st, 2002, 02:56:49 AM
:x :: gets buried under all the debris and :shootin Slayn in the afterlife :

A little while is more than enough, unless you want Taja dead. :mneh

Slayn Cloak
Sep 21st, 2002, 08:06:07 AM
Why are you shooting me?

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:18:14 AM
Cos its fun? :)

Sarah Kross
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:14:55 PM
>D Already my plans of setting you all against each other are working

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 24th, 2002, 02:51:07 AM
I am SO sorry I haven't posted yet!! My connection was being really really moody that day, then died altogether ... now I don't have the net at home. :cry I'll get around to it as soon as I can, promise! :(

And Slayn .. cuz. You're shootable. ^_^ *glomp*

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 29th, 2002, 06:21:30 AM
:: cackles all evil-like and shoves LD into thread :: >D

Syren Lysandor
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:55:13 AM
--Slips in, wearing a Sarah mask while waving a sign that says, "I AM SARAH"--

..Err, yeah. i^^ It's time to really get this thread rolling, so I'm going to speed up the process that way all of you have to get your butts in gear ! >=P

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 29th, 2002, 10:50:54 AM
Which is partly what Daniel's attempting to do. :) And I've asked Slayn by PM to post to the thread before I do, cuz he's been quiet long enough. ^_^;

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 29th, 2002, 05:49:45 PM
*gets shoved into thread* :eek!

Taylor Millard
Oct 2nd, 2002, 03:03:36 PM
Pardon me for just jumping in here...but...Bast is having a wandering ghost now?

*needs someone to fill him in if possible.

imported_Taja Loraan
Oct 3rd, 2002, 05:58:05 AM
Originally posted by Taylor Millard
Pardon me for just jumping in here...but...Bast is having a wandering ghost now?

*needs someone to fill him in if possible.

Bast always had wandering ghosts ... now they're just making themselves seen to the living residents of the castle. :)

Slayn Cloak
Oct 3rd, 2002, 02:33:10 PM
will re today

imported_Taja Loraan
Oct 9th, 2002, 10:50:34 AM
Gah. :x I'm sooo slow ... I'll have a reply up as Danny-boy later tonight. >_<

Also .. we need to somehow get other people involved in the thread. Things will keep moving at this pace if we wait for everyone to be possessed in turn. :\

Taylor Millard
Oct 9th, 2002, 10:57:44 AM
I gotta talk to Charley. He' supposed to RP Millard's dad.

But I'll check with him again.

imported_Taja Loraan
Oct 9th, 2002, 11:09:44 AM
Oooh, cool. ^_^