PDA

View Full Version : Aotc Deleted scenes

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 12th, 2002, 10:51:29 PM
Well Reaper I guess you get your wish

Opening Senate Scene [confirmed]

Obi-Wan & The Analysis Droid [confirmed]

Extended Jedi Library Scene ("Lost 20 Jedi" Discussion)

Obi-Wan & Mace Windu Discussion in Jedi Temple Hangar [confirmed]

Naberrie Family Scene(s) [confirmed]

Anakin & Padme Trial on Geonosis [confirmed]

Extended Dooku/Yoda Duel (Dooku w/ two lightsabers)

Ki-Adi Mundi & Plo Koon Droid Control Ship Raid

Some of these come from sources but it appears that these will be the ones, I am really interested in the Yoda-Dooku duel along with the Control Ship raid.

Doc Milo
Sep 13th, 2002, 01:24:07 AM
I'm interested in the Naberrie family scene. I think that will add a lot more emotion to the love story...

ReaperFett
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:58:50 AM
Good to see he listens to me ;)

Oriadin
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:18:01 AM
Where did you get this info?

ReaperFett
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:19:43 AM
its on TF.N. It appears the DVD trailer has some. WIll check soon :)

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:33:45 AM
5 of them were confirmed by the trailer the others come through sources, hopefully those sources are right, I think they are, I am sure Lucas would add those two that all the fans want, though he didn't add the Qui-Gon-Darth Maul fight extension to TPM, though maybe he learned from his mistake there.

ReaperFett
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:41:00 AM
Come on, RIck McCallum is involved. He cant do an interview these days without talking about women. He'll force Aalya in :)

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:00:00 AM
LOL, yeah forgot about that. I am sure it will be in there, the scene is obviously long enough to make the cut (longer than the Darth Maul-Qui-Gon deal, that is why they said it wasn't on TPM DVD) I am a little surprised that the Yoda-Dooku extended fight is going to make it, though maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

BUFFJEDI
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:49:38 AM
is there any !00% positive fact that they will or will not Add the scene's into the movie?? or just have them to the side ???

Still want extra footage to the DUEL!!! that would have added 50mil to TPM gross alone>_<

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:44:05 PM
You know what would make the DVD really great? If someone else re-wrote the ENTIRE dialogue.

Fneh, there, I said it.

BUFFJEDI
Sep 14th, 2002, 10:37:26 PM
You know what would make the DVD really great? If someone else re-wrote the ENTIRE dialogue :headbash :shootin :verymad :headbash

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:47:13 PM
They are going to readd dialouge to one scene the one with Anakin and Padme after he tells her how he killed the Tuskens, the scene shows him with some remorse (it was in the screenplay and the novel) also I heard we hear Padme moan in pain when she gets up from falling out of the gunship. Those are the only changes I have heard about.