PDA

View Full Version : Savage Garden (Alana and Dalamar, and anyone after the first few posts)

Fiend
Sep 14th, 2002, 07:44:39 PM
:: As I delved into Dios' mind constantly I developed my own views of life and what it was to me. Life itself was nothing, other than something that I could spawn more power from... how ironic that destruction itself was born from something that strove to create and live. But this galaxy bred beauty, and beauty was not good or evil, Man chose what was considered good and evil, and I was no man. I was what they considered the darkside, but I didn't consider myself that, I considered myself beautiful in this garden we call the galaxy, a savage garden where man devises his lies of life and I exist to create that which is beatuiful.
And now I was pissed, I'd found out where they were and I had finally arrived, physically that is, I had sensed them on the other side of the galaxy before I had even come into sentience. And coming towards them now was like coming to see old friends. It was like this because that was what it was like... I had been part of their plans so many times, they used the darkside for what it was, extinguishing the life and such but now I was on Roon.
I boldly walked into the chamber room of Alana Stormcloud, the name itself sent tremors through Dios in the back of my mind. Amusing... I entered and saw both of them standing at a window and talking, about what, I didn't care, I was here for business. They turned to see me enter, they had sensed me a long ways away so the blank, white faces weren't surprising to me. I pointed Dios' gloved hand at the two, they could most likely, no definitely tell it wasn't Dios that spoke now... and how beautiful it sounded to come from my captive's mouth... but not as good as I wanted it.::

Wonderful darkness isn't it Alana, or should I say... "Mother." And Lord Dalamar, looking pale as usual, haven't had the luxury of a feed lately? I have come so that my most humble "parents" might finish what they started! I will not be given the gift of sentience only to be trapped in this weakling's body! I demand my own body!

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:30:43 AM
Alana turned to the man. She had known he was coming. She had bid the Shrine guardians to let him pass. Alana was fascinated with the dark man who inhabited the body of Dios. She and Dalamar had in a way brought him into being.

Alana raised the glass of blood wine and sipped as she studied the once light filled body. "Mother? Not a word I ever expected to hear." She chuckled softly.

"So you have come for a body, a way to become your own man so to speak." Alana moved closer to the one called Fiend. She could feel the Soul of Dios struggling to win back his control. There was light still in there buried deep.

"This boy you inhabit, he has caused the vampires much irritation, what is it you plan to do with him when all is said and done." She questioned softly her fingers slid over his cheek.

Fiend
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:48:25 AM
:: I felt her hand run over Dios' cheek and I could feel Dios' revulsion, but I found it quite sensual. The darkside was saturated within her very being... meaning I was there somewhere. But I just simply waved my hand to the side as she asked me what was to be done with Dios' body.::

I don't even know if he can keep on going once I leave him. Hes not nearly as strong as he would ever have been. I hope he is permanently damaged. But other than that, I had originally planned on killing him, but if you want him for something, then be my guest, just finish what you started. I'm not here about Dios, he is a pointless being who has already served his purpose in life by letting me come to sentience. His last duty in serving the force has been being my vessel until I could get a body, but he has not learned to channel the force as good as I would have hoped, my powers are bound within his limits.

:: I gave them an example by creating a sudden suge in the force, drawing power from myself and everything around me, them included. They could see it, as I could feel it, a dark mass emanating from Dios' body. I savored the taste of my own power and then released it in a simple gesture of opening my hand. The windows cracked, then shattered but didn't fall. They stayed in the exact same place they had started. They were just cracked into very small shards. I closed my fist and fire raced along the glass, the windows being melted back into place, as fine as they were before. The backfire hit me suddenly and I opened my mouth in silent laughter as the flesh on my hand melted off and fell to the ground. The blood hissing as it boiled on the floor. I turned my eyes back to Alana as the hand slowly began to grow the flesh back. It was such a beatufil sound, the blood. Like a cacophony of screams... beautiful all the same, an orchestra of pain and destruction, the dying cells and the rebirth and regeneration of Dios' hand. Such was life.::

But I could not possibly create my own body yet, I would kill myself... I require you to finish this.

Vampyre Dalamar
Sep 16th, 2002, 12:18:16 AM
Dalamar sat in his chair his fingers stapled together in front of him. What you seek we can do but there is a price that must be paid. Are you willing."
The pain is excruciating the tearing of one soul from another and some do not survive it. You may lose your sentience, that thing that make you, you. Leaning back in his chair the Dark Lord waited for his answer.

Fiend
Sep 16th, 2002, 02:26:55 PM
:: I stared at Dalamar for a moment... this being had brought down many mortals with his own hands. He reaped deah wherever he went, and I could taste it all. What a wonderful creature, and he warned me now of a risk that could mean all that I had achieved. But that was exactly what it was, everything that I had achieved would depend on this.::

Pain is not an issue, I am the essence that makes sure that every being is reminded of their own pain... what do I care of it if I just redirect it upon myself? A leader must know how to follow too, is that not a saying between you creatures? Losing my sentience is a risk I must take, this body is too weak, it would be impossible for me to continue here anyways. Without more power to feed me, this body would eventually starve me with it's weakness. So either way, their is a risk I will "die." Let us not waste any more time though, let us get on with it. I would know if there are any other "prices" I must pay?

Vampyre Dalamar
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:58:42 PM
"There is no further price. Lets just say that you will owe us and when the time is right we will call upon you."
Grabbing a small device on the table a signal is given. We knew the need before you arrived. My operative has already been sent." He will arrive shortly with what you need. Have a seat and enjoy the wine.

Fiend
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:34:51 PM
:: I waved my hand and a elegantly carved chair slid towards me. I sat down and took a glass of wine. My smile upon my face, I looked on to Dalamar, studying him with Dios' eyes. What do I owe him? Doesn't he really owe me? I am the darkside, without me... where would be the destruction he reveled in? What would the world be like without the pleasure of pain?
But I nodded in agreement, come when I summoned. I could do that... hehe.::

What do you people plan to do with this body? there is still a soul after I'm gone, and he will be very pissy. hehe

Sting
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:00:27 PM
"I wouldn't worry about that if I was you." Sting dropped the body on the ground in front of the two. Pulling a satchel from his side he also handed it to Dalamar. This will take care of Dios it will hold him in stasis.

The Vampyre Lord handed Sting a datapad "your usual fee plus a bonus for your timely arrival." Nodding quickly Sting departed as fast as he had come.

Fiend
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:05:18 PM
:: I smiled as the servant came and then left just as fast.::

How expeditious. Wonderful servants you have, now where's my body?

Vampyre Dalamar
Sep 22nd, 2002, 10:02:32 PM
"Fiend steel your mind and body for the exchange. See the ancient marking on the floor. Stand in the center and prepare for the transfer. Here hold this tiny crystal it will allow for things to go smoother. One last question are you sure? Once done this cannot be changed. So do we proceed?"

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:21:32 AM
Stepping up to the edge of the circle that held the fate of two souls, Alana closed her eyes. A soft rhythmic chanting could be heard in the writhing shadows. Alana's melodic voice joined in. The dialect was ancient and unknown to anyone not of vampiric blood. It's call was haunting and painful to all. The white powder that they had used to make the circle began to glow an eerie green.

Alana's voice rose higher as the light touched her, almost drowning out the deeper call from the shadows. Her lips parted as her fangs fully emerged tearing a gash into her delicate skin. Raising her hand she caught a drop on her finger tip and motioned to the body on the floor. She called on Sith magic to lift it from the ground. She drew the body near and marked it with her blood. The chanting became a soft hum, as she lowered the body in front of the one who would claim it as his own...

Fiend
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:52:15 PM
:: I didn't even respond to Dalamar, he'd get my answer out of action, not words. I grasped the crystal and stepped into the circle. The crystal, he had said, would mke it go easier, and what did I care? I held the crystal a bit longer before crushing it in Dios' hand to shards. It shattered to the ground and I didn't pay another eye to it as Alana began the process.
I felt the power, a beating heart to my ears! It waspower, it was me! She was calling on me and in my head I could hear the call like Hell's Bells. But I was still trapped within the Dios! I wanted free now! I wanted this blank body before me! I would change this body to my likig once I hd settled in and Dios fate would no longer be tied with mine. I saw the blood, I felt the hum and I could only laugh.::

Vampyre Dalamar
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:46:25 PM
Dalamar heard fiend scream as he was ripped from Dios's body. The green glow around his body and on the ground filled the room. Soon the scream was replaced with deep laughter as Fiend jumped up from the floor in his new body. Dios bereft of Fiends guiding power fell to the ground unconscious. Fiend clenched his fist and moved his arms. "This body so powerful so strong thank you Dalamar and Alana."

The Warlord smiled "Your gratitude is good and well but remember the bargain. You will be called upon." Nagari throw Dios outside of the Shrine his inherent goodness sickens me."
Putting his arm around Alana's waist the Dark Vampyre spoke "This night was most promising my love the darkside grows stronger everyday." The light dims and soon only darkness will remain."

Fiend
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:23:07 PM
:: I thanked the two vamps. That had been a true experience that. What pain it was but what freedom. I watched as they threw the sluped body of Dios out a open window. Hopefully the fall was good enough to kill him, but he wouldn't bother, he was fee now. And he felt the body out, the face, it was so smooth. It had nothing that made it unique. No looks of any kind. This was like a blank body.. I would have to change that. I watched in the mirror as a dark swirl began to form about me.
Intantly the eyes changed. Like red lasers, fire seared from them like tears. My irises were now a gwing red and my hair changed. The same style like Dios' but blue. Not pure white... what a pansie color! I was perfect... complete. I was finished her nw, when they needed me, they'd call. I left.::