PDA

View Full Version : I wish to continue Training (Chance)

Kyle Krogen
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:24:56 PM
I walked into the academy and sat down on a bench and waited for chance to show up.

Chance
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:35:49 PM
Chance strolled cautiously into the Academy, carefree and aware. His Padawan Apprentice sat quite a distance away on one of the much newer marble benches, quietly and quickly making his way to the Bench in which Kyle sat, Chance gave a short nod of greetings and sat across from the Padawan.

"Good Afternoon, Kyle. I presume your ready for your next course of training?"

Kyle Krogen
Sep 16th, 2002, 02:34:03 PM
"Yes I am Master"

I said with a nod as I stood up

Chance
Sep 16th, 2002, 02:49:52 PM
"Good!" Chance exclaimed, staying seated. "But first, Lets do a review!"

Pointing at a rock off to the left of Kyle, Chance moved it over inbetween them and sat it down with the Force. The rock was about the size of a dog, mostly round and smooth. "Now, Yesterday we did the basics, I want you to pick this rock up with your mind, move it to me and then back to you before setting it down inbetween us. After this is done, you will be ready for the next task!"

Kyle Krogen
Sep 18th, 2002, 06:54:08 PM
"Ok Master"

I closed my eye's and cleared my mind then I focused on the rock

it started to move first I made it come to me then it went to chance and finally coming to a stop between both of us

"there I did it Master" I said with a smile.

Chance
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:09:39 PM
"Excellent!"

The Blind Knight clapped lightly, impressed by the padawan's progress thus far. Digging in his hidden satchel, Chance removed two items: A Saber hilt, and A round ball.

The Saber Chance tossed to Kyle, "The Next exercise will test your ability to sence things before they happen, This little bugger here (Chance motions to the sphere now), Will shoot red laser bolts at you. Your task is to diflect the bolts before they hit you, although, if they do it will sting slightly and leave a small mark. Nothing too bad."

Activating the droid with his thumb, Chance let it fly out of his hand and float around.

Begin when ready... the droid spoke, hovering back and forth..

Kyle Krogen
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:59:14 AM
"Ok" I said as I ignited the saber chance gave me

The small droid fired a shot but I was to slow to reflect it

I felt a sting in my side were the shot hit me

I continued this for a half hour until I had got the hang of it

then chance had me stop

"Ok Chance whats next."

Chance
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:02:56 PM
"Well, Now that this is complete, you can begin on your own Lightsaber!" Chance chipped happily, remembering his own saber built infront of his teacher Xazor. Removing a small grey bag, which held all the parts needed, and a small white bag (which contained the crystals, both clear and colored.)

Floating both over to the Padwan, Chance continued, "In the gray back, you will find everything needed to build your saber part wise. In the white you will find many colors of crystals. You will need one colored, and one clear 'foucus' crystal. Now, Doy ou want to construct it here, or wait till later in your room and come back?"

Kyle Krogen
Sep 19th, 2002, 05:10:17 PM
"Here" I said with a smile

I took the bags and sat down next to chance

"What do I do"

Chance
Sep 19th, 2002, 05:58:17 PM
"Sadly I cannot help you now, You must let the Force guide you in this task. But, If you have trouble with a certain part missing, then I may help." Chance replied, glancing up at Kyle with unseeing eyes, "Just clear your mind and focus only on the Force, then it will tell you how to build it!"

Kyle Krogen
Sep 19th, 2002, 08:04:32 PM
"Ok Chance" I said as i started taking pieces out of the grey bag

I dont know how long I worked there but I could tell the force was helping me

I slowly put my lightsaber together

the color for the beam was purple

"there Chance im done."

Chance
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:05:19 PM
"Great!" Chance beemed,

Standing up himself, Chance stepped a few paces away from Kyle and drew his own slate blue saber from the brown belt around his thin waist. "Now, You will learn how to fight with these weapons. But, you must remember the Jedi Code during your duels and do not fight unless you absolutely have to."

Smiling Chance continued, "But, while training with others, do not exibit Anger because it leads off to the darkside. Now, attack me with your saber."

Kyle Krogen
Sep 22nd, 2002, 02:47:08 PM
I ignited my saber and walked slowly over to chance

when I was about a 2 feet away I lunged at him with my saber.

Chance
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:55:12 PM
In a split second, Kyle's incoming saber was rebounded strieght up into the air with a loud crack and Chance's now ignited saber struck it swiftly.

How could such a small person generate enough force to do that could well be an paradox to most, but it wasn't hard for a Jedi to realise. Yes, Chance had empowered the diflection with the force.

"Come now, Try again." The Knight spoke with a wide grin..

Kyle Krogen
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:04:08 PM
I charged Chance with my saber held high

My saber came down on Chance

Chance
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:07:23 PM
Chance let it near him to the point where it almost would cleave him in half (had it been a Sith weilding the weapon) before repelling it with the force and aiming a quick blastlike jab into Kyle's midsection.

"Focus with the force and inticipate what I may do," Chance spoke, readying to attack with a low slash which would revert into vertical slash..

Kyle Krogen
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:52:21 PM
The jab had knocked the air out of me

I quickly used the force to see though his attack and blocked it

I used the force to push him off his feet the I jumped down on him my light saber pointed at him chest.

Chance
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:22:51 AM
Chance grinned as Kyle manuvered past his defences quite quickly, "Very good, now for the interesting part!"

Chance summoned the force to his aid and created a high pitched hurricane like wind around the two. Diflecting Kyle's saber away while the noise destracted the padawan, Chance rolled away and back to his feet before jumping forward with a horizonal stab.

Retreating before it could strike, Chance spun a 360 before whipping out with a slash.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 30th, 2002, 07:02:25 PM
I jumped out of the way and put up a defencive stance.

Chance
Sep 30th, 2002, 07:43:16 PM
Brandishing his saber dexteriously, Chance set up his own defensive sheild while the storms raged around them. A crack of lightning eccoed forth as Chance jumped forward with a stab which was aimed for Kyle's saber hilt...

Kyle Krogen
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:43:10 PM
I could see Chance coming toward me, I raised my saber and waited as Chance came at me

I lunged then a Chance trying to catch him off guard.

Chance
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:40:19 PM
With Kyle's lunge, Chance slid to a halt and swung his weapon up into a defencive stance. The Jedi Knight took a few steps back, brandishing his saber back and forth.

"Come now Kyle, Strike me!" He taunted, switching into the same technique that his own master had put on him: Sith Immation.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 28th, 2002, 07:08:31 PM
I stoped for a moment the charged at Chance my saber in front of me

I sent a force push toward Chance pushing him backward I was still charging him my my sabe pointed at his head

When I came to him I quickly slashed at his feet.

Chance
Oct 28th, 2002, 07:18:46 PM
Chance flipped his saber around in his hands and parried Kyle's away from his feet effortlesslly, Reaching out with his free hand the Knight clamped onto his Padawan's head and sent a feirce force blast right into Kyle's face.

Watching the padawan fall backwards, Chance flipped his saber back upright before charging in a dragging upwards slash...

Kyle Krogen
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:25:24 PM
I got up Chance ran past me I thrusted my saber at his back.

Chance
Oct 29th, 2002, 06:36:45 PM
Kyle's saber barely touched the cloth on the Knights back before Chance hand whipped around and swatted it out of the way,

"Very good, Kyle!" He commented, with a grin before lunging forward in a horizonal strike..

Kyle Krogen
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:57:13 PM
I ducked under Chances blow and punched him in the side turning to face chance I put my saber iin a defencive pesition.

Chance
Oct 30th, 2002, 06:26:54 AM
Walking slightly haunched from Kyle's blow, Chance put a short amout of distance between the two before turning back around.

Calculating the distance, Chance nodded with before running his hand over the blade of the saber (but quite enough distance away to keep the burns away) before crouching down and force leaping into the air and down apon Kyle with a downwards hack..

Kyle Krogen
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:22:18 PM
I dived to the side and rolled to my feet

I ran toward Chance my saber held above my head

I force pushed chance and slashed at his head.

Chance
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:43:51 PM
When Chance's saber clashed into empty space, he left himself being pushed roughly away from Kyle who was charging at the Knight.

Turning to face the Learner, Chance concentrated with the force and halted Kyle's advancement. Swiftly the padawan felt his wrist begin to throb as they took on a life of their own and lifted high to the air, taking Kyle's body with it..

"Here's a lesson in stratagy, as well as advance force techniques. How would you escape this hold with only the force?"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:19:48 PM
"Like this" I said throwing the strongest force push I could muster at Chance.

Chance
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:47:41 PM
Chance slid back quite a few feet, the soles of his boots creating V indentions on the soil.

"Very close!" Chance replied, reasserting his concentration.

"What you would do in this type of situation is try to distract my attention away from holdin' you up," Chance spoke, "Try to distract me someway."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:57:15 PM
I used the force to pick up a small rock and sent it into Chances side.

Jared Mriad
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:26:34 PM
WTF? Delete me ^^;;

Chance
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:30:37 PM
OOC; Jared, if you see this. We are deffinately going to have to find out wtf is going up with that crap... /ooc

IC:

Chance toppled over the rock as it struck, dropping Kyle from the air as he lost concentration.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:59:07 PM
I raced over to Chance my saber ready

"are you all right master"

Chance
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:23:02 PM
Chance streigthed up, rubbing the spot where the rock hit. "I'm quite fine," The Blind Knight responded, summoning his saber to his hand and reigniting the blade.

Before Kyle could react, Chance had drawn back and stabbed forward at the padawan's left shoulder...

Kyle Krogen
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:03:47 PM
I swayed to the side Chance blade barely missing my shoulder my elbow came up and struck Chance on the back of his head

I turned and set my saber infront of me ready for Chance's next attack

Chance
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:10:23 PM
Crouch walking forward slightly, and rubbing the impact spot tenderly, Chance grumbled before swinging around on the ball of his foot and striking out at Kyle's saber.

The two plasma blades collieded with a shower of hot spars before Chance drew back and began to hack with great power at Kyle's defencive stance...

Kyle Krogen
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:02:32 PM
My defence was weakening under the blows of Chances saber

I raised me hand aand sent a strong force push at Chance sending him back a few feet I regained my defencive stance.

Chance
Nov 12th, 2002, 09:50:53 AM
As the knight cantered backwards from the push, he was already building up a counter-acting blast that would propell him forward at a great speed.

As Chance's balance began to waiver, he slammed the force 'spring' and lauched forward with his saber held over his right shoulder. When the Knight came within striking distance of his student, he lashed out with a powerfull baseball-like strike...

Kyle Krogen
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:38:31 PM
Chance was coming at me with his saber ws going to cut me in two i had to get away somehow I used all my might to force jump up in the air chance went under my feet I landed on the ground behind Chance I turned around and pulled my saber out infront of me .

Chance
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:16:45 PM
Chance danced back to standing before switching off his saber and clipping it to his belt in one fluid motion. Summoning some air molecules to around him, Chance begged for them to move back and forth. Concentrating deeply, Chance took a deep breath as the air around him bursted into bright flames.

Drawing back his right hand, the fire following into a ball there, the Knight shot it forward at Kyle - A flaming fireball.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:40:59 PM
I stared in horror as a ball of fire came rushing at me there was no time to dodge it

It hit me in the chest and nicked me down my clothes were on fire my chest burned I was in great pain "aughhhhhh" I cried.

Chance
Nov 17th, 2002, 04:09:56 PM
"Shyt!" Chacne cursed as Kyle caught aflame, the fireball was ment to disperse on impact and just giving a slight burn. Rushing forward, The Knight slid next to Kyle and summoned the force once more to choke the flames.

Instantly the fire died and left Kyle smoking slightly. Rubbing his hands together, Chance hummed a calming tune as he poured warm waves into Kyle: healing the charred flesh and numing the pain.

"You alright, Kyle? Did'nt mean to hit ya that hard with that technique!"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 17th, 2002, 06:20:04 PM
"I'm alright I was too tired to dodge that ball of fire you sent at me" the healing waves Chance was useing felt good on my burnt skin.

Chance
Nov 18th, 2002, 08:58:11 PM
"That's good to hear, the part about you being alright that is," Chance smiled, "Guess to pay you back, I'll hafta teach you how to do some of those fireworks, eh?"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:22:30 PM
"yeah I guess so" I smiled back at Chance.

Chance
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:01:14 PM
Chance lifted his hands away from Kyle's wounds, a faint inflamation remained of the charred flesh and nothing but a throb remained of the pain.

Standing, the Blind Jedi held out a hand of assistance for Kyle to get back to his feet, once the Padawan had done so Chance walked over to the bench and sat down, motioning for Kyle to sit across from him.

"Well, Let's do it then." He spoke, a happy grin across his face

Kyle Krogen
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:41:20 PM
I walked over and sat down next to Chance

"well what do I do?"

Chance
Nov 20th, 2002, 03:08:18 PM
"You must concentrate on the air around you, there a small molecules floating around there. Alot of them, with the force you must coax them to start moving really fast!" With this spoken, Chance held out one hand and concentrated. Sparks jumped inbetween his fingers, heat waves rising up.

"Then you make them go faster," The sparks turned into small flips of fire, dancing between his fingers. "And faster..." The small candle flames exploded, Chance's palm on fire...

Then it dissapeared, "That's how ya do it. It'll take alot of practice, four months for me to get that fireball to work right.."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:11:35 PM
"Wow thats cool Chance it looks hard to do Ill have to train hard to get this one down" I said looking at Chance's hand see'ing no burns.

Chance
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:27:31 PM
"Yeah, took me forever and a day to get it working once Master Xazor had shown me how to do it," Chance replied, noticing Kyle examining his hands for burns,

"Curious about no wounds? Well, It's pretty smart to funnel any extra force concentration you can into calming the nerves in your hands. Either that or you'll have some burnt paws for awhile." He gave a slight chuckle, "Well, I think that spar has been quite enough for today, what do you think?"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:14:12 PM
"I think it was but we could train again in a few days and when we do you can teach me that fire thing ok" I said as I stood up.

Chance
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:33:02 PM
"Sure," Chance replied, standing to his feet as well. "Hm.. I'll send you a message in three days to begin the next round of training, sound cool?"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:27:17 PM
"yes see you then" I said as I started to walk away I lokked over my shoulder "Bye master."