PDA

View Full Version : The Bacta War

Jehova Eaven
Sep 14th, 2002, 03:55:32 PM
The Best Offense Is A Good Defense (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22821)
Test of Time: War on the Sith (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22698)

The war has started ladies and gentlemen. I suggest you be ready. Telan has made his move, reinforcing his defenses around his factories. We can only assume that ysalamari will be deployed to counter-act our own force abilities along with a decent contingement of troops and starships.

Be ready for anything, intelligence suggests they may have force sensitive officers. Before we deploy our counter-measures may I please get a brief summary on our current fleet capabilities. How well trained are our troops? How many dark troopers do we have and have they been improved?

Also, I would like authorization to ask for outside help. Perhaps one of the other Imperial warlords would be willing to for a price.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 14th, 2002, 07:06:45 PM
I saw we create some puppet accounts to use as desguises and inflitrate him. All in RP style. We post that they are spies, but in a way so he can not claim to know we are spies. I'll create an account with Dyzm's real name. Lets see if they look into these things.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 15th, 2002, 09:22:48 PM
I don't like that idea, that could lead to confusion like in the training mission. I suggest we be a little more direct, more forceful, more like the mighty empire that the Sith Order is.

I say we crush them, I have a pretty fair grasp of space battles. I think I could match them strategically should it be neccesary. Our forces should be large enough to take care of their defenses with little problem. Again I ask for our standings, please list the planets we own as well. I would like to know from where can we commence our attacks.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 16th, 2002, 12:38:20 AM
I know space battles also...

(Die Hard Rebellion Fan... pissed that it don't work on XP)

but when it comes to space battles at SWfans, I find them idiotic.
Lets try to keep them ground battles if we have to, or 1 on 1 fights.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:55:12 AM
I agree with you there, ground battles seem to be the way to go. I would like to get the go ahead from the majority of the group before I go off half cocked. Now I ask that this be moved to a public forum.

Lady Vader
Sep 17th, 2002, 08:10:55 AM
I can't really RP anything big while out of state, but I just wanted to remind you guys of our allies if they are needed.

We have Death Fleet, what with me being a Captain in their Phoenix Squadron. Meras will no doubt help us if we ask, seeing as they which to have a sort of alliance with us. And it's quite possible Taylor may join forces with us if we ask nicely.

Sanis Prent
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:29:40 AM
The Cizerack have a vested interest in an open bacta market, and Schreiger wants Telan out of his way. Two potential allies there.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:45:50 PM
They are expecting an attack on Thyferria, what do you say we give them one, but lets attack their main base. They're busy defending their outposts so we may as well cut off the head of the snake, so to speak. If not then we could have Jeseth assasinate their commanding officers, hes done that kind of work before for Viscera.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:48:18 PM
Lets form a secret mission and place it in on Thyferra (sp?)

So we can take down whatever shields they have. Then bring in the fleet and vaporize the world.

Lady Vader
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:16:47 PM
Well, we don't want to vaporaize it, as we can actually attempt to take it for ourselves.

But we can diniftely punch a hole through the Imp's guts. >D

Jehova Eaven
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:27:13 PM
Hrm, I hope its not one of those "confusing" secret missions that you are planning, Dyzm.