PDA

View Full Version : Its been a while....(open)

Aaron Belargic
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:53:53 PM
And that it had. Aaron sat quite lonely in the corner of the B&G watching the passers by walk back and forth with there cups of coffee and food, in fact he quite enjoyed watching life pass by dream like imagining what other peoples life must be like, what troubles they had gone through or were. All the people in the bar had there own life and there own families, Aaron found it extraordinary that others shared the same problems in life yet hated eathother.....if only they would stick together it would be a peacefull and beautiful galaxy to live in.

The order droid soon came along and Aaron ordered a glass of water along with a potato and a cheese filling to dress it with, one of his favorite dishes in fact. He smiled somewhat and carried on with his own thoughts watching as more walked on by. Aaron was here for someone he held close, that he had abandoned a few months ago...he was back now....he was back.

Coco Blake
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:17:44 PM
Coco walked quickly into Yogs B&G and sighed. She looked around for an empty seat, seeing only one. A fair haired man sat there, lost in his own thoughts. She felt rude as she approached him and cleared her throat.
"Ahem. Uh, may I sit here? There seems to be no other free seats."

Aaron Belargic
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:21:28 PM
' Oh!...oh!..yes of course....' He took his feet down from the open chair for her to sit down on. ' Pardon my rudness, im not used to this busy city as of yet...pardon me' he said in almost a rush as if he was really embarrassed.

' Please...take a seat' He gestured with a nod to the open chair.

Coco Blake
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:27:52 PM
She wiped off the chair and sat, smiling at him.
"Thank you. Yeah, I know, this city is huge! Nothing like what we have back home."

She looked at all of the other people in the bar and sighed.

"People watching?"

Aaron Belargic
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:35:55 PM
'Well for a certain person more than anyone else i suppose, i was told that the Greater Jedi Order was moved out here, so i came as soon as a could, i am not a Jedi and thus i cannot go to look for him in the temple or LQ...' He sighed somewhat thinking about him.

' Other than that, i like to watch life slip by' He sighed.

'watch what other people are like....there personality that sort of thing..' He looked at her and smiled. He then suddenly realized he was once again being terribly rude.

' OH!..im so sorry allow me to introduce myself, my name is Aaron Belargic.....im err...im...im here to see someone...' He said reluctantly, he knew what he was 500 years ago..but what he was now confused even himself.

Coco Blake
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:43:30 PM
"Ah, a certain person. I guess I'll wait with you, since I'm here to meet no-one."

She laughed sheepishly.
"I'm Coco Blake. Nice to meet you Aaron."
She nearly jumped pout of her seat as a droid rolled up and beeped loudly at her.
"Eee! What do you want?"
She reached out and poked the droid, not understanding what it wanted.

Aaron Belargic
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:52:37 PM
Aaron quirked a brow shifting in his seat uncomfortably.

' That Coco is a service droid...' He smiled at her kindly with a gesture with his hand towards the food that was laid in front of him. ' You see?...you order food or drink from the droid and it will go off and inform the Chef there is a man out there who wants a hot baked potato with melted cheese as a filling along with a nice cold glass of water....' He chukled looking at the food he had just orderdand looked up to nod a thank you to the droid.

' I take it you are not from around these parts?....' He asked digging his fork into the food.

Coco Blake
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:03:48 PM
"Er...No. We have don't have many droids where I come from, no serving droids at least." She backed away from it a bit, moving closer to Aaron just in case it did more beeping.
"So, I just tell it what I want, and it can get it for me?"
She leaned closer to the droid and spoke loudly.
"I would like A GLASSOF MILK, PLEASE."
The droid beeped a few times and rolled off. Coco sat back in a more comfy position and smiled.
"I just got here from Dathomir. Actually."

Aaron Belargic
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:14:52 PM
Its got to be said; he had never heard of the place, and if he had he couldn't remember. He looked at her with a confused look and asked a question that made him feel stupid but he had to ask. 'Is that close by?....i seem to have had a memory laps in that department' He said with a sad smile, it was true, there was only certain places he could remember.... Dathomir was not one of them

Coco Blake
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:20:06 PM
"No, it's pretty far away. Not many visitors anyways, I was lucky I ran into a pilot who could bring me here." She patted his arm, trying to cheer him up. "Not many people have heard about it anyway..."

Aaron Belargic
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:30:32 PM
'I have had somewhat of a strange experience i can tellyou...i seek somone who perhaps has learnt more than i have about what happend and whats going on...i cant remeber anything before our..... he stopped abruptly and looked at her...

'I shouldent babble i apologise...'

Coco Blake
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:34:09 PM
"Wha?! Babble away! I do it all the time!"

She smiled even wider at him.
"Maybe it would help you if you talked about it. I'm willing to listen for as long as you'll let me"

Aaron Belargic
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:41:00 PM
Aaron could have talked to her, she was nice enough he thought but he needed answers himself before he could, in fact he couldn't talk about it cause most of it he couldn't remember it himself. It was so ironic and a circle of death. ' Well i cant till i talk to my brother, i know not what i tell you, it would be to difficult for me to try and explain as i don't know anything myself....' He sighed sadly.

'However, i know nothing of where my brother is nowadays i just hope he returned to the GJO as we agreed to do a few months back...i hope hes here...or i will be surely lost.'

Coco Blake
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:45:44 PM
She frowned, her hand still on his arm. She slipped her hand over his.
"It's okay, I'm sure he's still here. I can sense the goodness in you. A bright light. I doubt your brother would have lied to you.."
She could also sense confusion in him, and sadness, but she didn't want to mention that to him. He looked so sad already.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 14th, 2002, 12:59:06 PM
The Knight made her way through the crowds to take a seat at the back of the Bar as she always did at this time of the day. Her eyes suddenly shot to those of who she thought was Dasquian.

That's odd...I just saw him at the Academy...

Thinking nothing of it, she walked over and grinned...then bent down and placed a kiss upon his cheek.

"Aaye melamin..."

She said softly, taking a seat beside the woman he was speaking with. For some reason.....he looked a bit different...and was wearing something other than before. He also...felt different in the Force, and she could not help but wonder if something was wrong. Still she let it slip from her mind as she took a deep breath and leaned back...eyeing him for a moment. He seemed a bit...shocked...and had said nothing to her yet...it was just so odd!

Aaron Belargic
Sep 14th, 2002, 04:51:29 PM
Aaron raised a brow at the blonde woman for a few moments and stared blankly at her. In all essence however he knew Dasquian had been around her, Aaron and Dasquian had that Twin Brotherly bond that twins carried around with them, he could sense his life force in her...perhaps a child within her whome. He looked at her curiously for moment or to and then a thought popped into his head.

'Do you think you can help me find a man by the name of Dasquian Belargic....i sense that you are a Jedi and i believe Dasquian is a Jedi now...'

Xazor Elessar
Sep 14th, 2002, 05:00:34 PM
Suddenly words entered her mind and it shocked her so, simply because of what was said. The Knight gasped quietly and rose to her feet, then bowed to the man across from her.

"I apologize sir......I thought that you were someone else.....I....I had no idea....."

She siad softly, then returned to her seated position. The Garou was embarassed greatly due to her actions......and she looked down at the table with crimson cheeks. Smiling to herself, she nodded.

"Indeed.....I am a Warrior Jedi Knight and a Council Member of this Order. Dasquian....my love....is too a Knight of this Order. He is here.....I just saw him at the Academy a short while ago. You are Aaron......his brother! Much has he spoken of you!"

She was excited and forgot about her embarassment of before. Dasquian would be so happy to see his Brother again!

Coco Blake
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:47:18 PM
Raise an eyebrow.

"You couldn't tell he wasn't this Dasquian person? Strange..."

She sighed and sat back, looking around for the beeping little machine that was supposed to bring her a glass of milk.
"And do you have a name, Miss Warrior Jedi knight?" She smiled slightly.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 15th, 2002, 09:44:31 AM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed her head respectfully to the stranger sitting beside her.

"Indeed, my name is Xazor Dawnstrider...I apologize. What is your name miss?"

She questioned softly, obviously knowing who Aaron was.

Aaron Belargic
Sep 15th, 2002, 06:31:36 PM
'I dont think confrotning him with my presence would be very much liked...i wouldent want to interupt his life now he is settled with you and...a child on the way.' He looked at her belly and smiled. 'Im an uncle...im pround to all myself that.'He said with a smile.

Coco Blake
Sep 15th, 2002, 07:02:13 PM
"Nice to meet you, Xazor. I'm Coco. Coco Blake. Of Dathomir."