PDA

View Full Version : Attn: All Those That Rp With Zeke!

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:53:33 PM
Hey, all that are currently RPing with Zeke or any of his other characters. Zeke is now in college, but his internet does not seem to want to work. From what I have heard, his computer is too good for the wussy system his college has. I don;t know when he will be back on, but we can only hope that will be soon, ya?

Coco Blake
Sep 13th, 2002, 09:02:26 PM
Awwwwwww! And he was so happy about his new puter! That suxzors :(

Paige Rayna
Sep 13th, 2002, 09:11:07 PM
:(

Zeke
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:13:44 PM
I managed to get a wimpy phone connection on my roomie's laptop. It's about the same as my old, crash once an hour connection back at the house. The ethernet is working, but I get this error message:

"Your browser does not support http cookies or the cookies have been disabled." It says this when I access internet, not the forums. I can't even GET to the forums. If anyone, anyone at all, has a clue as to why this happens, TELL ME! I should be able to check my posts from the college's computer labs, but I don't think I'm gonna get the chance to check from there often. My default browser is Internet Explorer and my computer uses Windows XP Home Edition. Help me permanently return to the forums and IM! You guys are all the friends I got here at college.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 14th, 2002, 10:28:21 AM
..........This place WILL DIE!

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 14th, 2002, 10:53:10 AM
Cries someone helpppppppppppp hiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmm .... Huggles Zeke come back comeback :) miss ya hun

Nupraptor
Sep 14th, 2002, 12:04:05 PM
Whether or not you have cookies enabled should not have any effect on your internet connection. You mentioned that you are at college, so I'm assuming that you're using their connection, yes? If so, it's very likely that you're behind a firewall. The symptoms you're describing seem to suggest this, as well. If this is the case, you may need to consult with someone from the school about it. Sorry, but I don't know much about network firewalls.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 14th, 2002, 04:19:53 PM
Dang, I RP with him more than most everyone, i shall pray for you Zeke, and that everything turns out good buddy :-D !

Sinful Justice
Sep 14th, 2002, 04:21:03 PM
*goes to Zeke's school and chops up the offenders with his mighty hachett*

:D

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 14th, 2002, 04:21:25 PM
Yeah, Kindo POWER OF PRAYER, PEOPLE!

Zeke
Sep 14th, 2002, 10:49:50 PM
K, hijacked roomies laptop again. He's out, and left his keys, so I gotta stay up and let him in. I'll update as much as possible. Thanks for the help Nup. Tomorrow at 4:30 there's a meeting about connecting to the internet. I should get the help I need there. If not, I shall rain destruction upon this place. Now, to post...

EDIT(because I hate double posts): Did all I could. This internet is through MY phone line, and I don't need to be paying for this damned net connection. I'll be back when my own computer's working the internet and I'll TRY to prevent my roomie from hijacking my phone line (mom has a thing for calling me). Later!

Silus Xilarian
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:27:49 AM
We shall be counting the days til you are back in full force...

Should you need the assistance of an Evil Assassin Ferret, then I may know someone who has some :) (you never know when things like that come in handy)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:46:11 AM
sshhhh Silus, no one's supposed to know I have those!

Zeke
Sep 15th, 2002, 10:37:51 AM
Thanks guys. Now I'm in the school's computer lab. I can finally do a full update of my posts. But its a 15 minute walk here from my dorm, and I still can't do IM from here.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:08:58 AM
Kicks the crap outa Zekes college :) huggles Zeke... Miss talken to you hun hope everything gets fixed soon :)

Lord Soth
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:09:29 PM
I agree Nup...Sound's like a "Fire Wall" to me...And bro...Hurry up and get your ass back man...CUZ I WANNA KICK IT! :P See ya soon...

Ange Tot
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:16:52 PM
*kicks Soth in the bum*

Nah threatening the MIAs.

Lord Soth
Sep 15th, 2002, 06:16:25 PM
Toss's the watery Tot out the window...:p Now your MIA...lol

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 06:18:05 PM
Not cool, man! (Dives out the window and saves his girlfriend)

Lord Soth
Sep 15th, 2002, 06:29:43 PM
Ohhh Wei...Didn't know bro ham...Jumps out the window after them both...lol :)

Zeke
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:40:43 AM
::returns amidst the chaos:: Called the school's internet helpdesk! They couldn't fix it. You guys think it's a firewall problem? Any way to dodge the firewall and get on the net? Is it my virus protection program that's preventing it or another firewall? Otherwise I may as well ship my computer home...

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 17th, 2002, 12:21:48 PM
GO! FIX IT WITH GREAT SPEED! (Snatches Ange outta the air.)

Now I gotta land this thing...

Ange Tot
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:36:36 PM
*is tossed and catched and followed*

o-O

Zeke
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:37:36 AM
Update! Called HP! They said wipe my computer and start from scratch! I did! It won't even boot up now! I have to wait a week for the recovery CDs!

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 18th, 2002, 11:20:50 AM
Ack X_x Hp=PAIN that's what I got -__-