PDA

View Full Version : The Little things (Feliciana)

SashaKovalev
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:07:09 AM
Her door was open - wide open as he reached the end of the hall where their two rooms stood facing each other.

He knocked lightly, then walked in before she'd answered. He knew he well enough by now to know that if the door was open, she wouldnt mind him coming to visit.

"Hi Fel..." He called out as he walked in, a normal absentminded greeting.

The way the sunlight fell through her windows onto her hair and her face caught him a bit off guard. The natural highlights in her hair glistened in the sun.

He stared for a moment, before he smiled at her.

You look beautiful. He sent to her, speaking in her mind before he spoke out loud.

"Hope you dont mind a visit...." The young sith stated, a slightly cocky expression making its way into his eyes and his smile. It wasnt an arrogant expression, for he was anything but an arrogant kid. It was more a playful sort of expression.

Feliciana Devano
Sep 13th, 2002, 03:51:50 PM
Fel's eyes shot up from her book of Sith Magic and came to rest upon a welcome sight: Sasha. She quickly shut the book and pushed it forward to the front of her desk, then got up from her seat and rushed over to him. Throwing her arms around his neck, she shut her eyes tightly and embraced him warmly.

Thank you.....and you look handsome as always fair Knight.

She spoke softly in his mind, regarding his newest rank. Fel grinned and pulled away to look deeply into his eyes.....wondering why he had come to see her so unexpectedly. It was not a problem nor concern....his presence was quite welcome around her quarters.

"So what brings you about this day?"

Fel kissed him upon the cheek and walked over to the window seat, making motion for him to follow. It would be a nice break for the day.....to spend time with the one she loved was always a pleasure....

SashaKovalev
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:59:46 AM
As she embraced him, he wrapped his arms around her. What they were exactly, had not yet been defined between the two of them. What they did know was that they loved each other, and perhaps, for the time being, this love needed no definition. He leaned to kiss her, and then chuckled softly as she used his rank. He looked delighted, really, that she knew, and his eyes seemed to sparkle with pride.

As she led him to the windowseat, he shrugged in answer to her question.

"I just wanted to see you." He replied in a simple answer as he sat down with her, pulling her into his arms to sit as they had a some time ago when this had all begun.

They made small talk for a bit of time, and then Sasha finally looked to her, a serious expression in his eyes.

"I've got to make a trip back home again." He began. He didnt like going home, for his last trip had evoked emotions he hadnt yet dealt with, and this one, he was sure, would do the same thing.

"A friend from home is getting married. I guess its kind of a sudden thing. He's in the navy and cant really plan much time off, but he got this weekend, and he asked me to be there for him and be his best man."

His violet eyes searched hers, for there was more to this story...

Feliciana Devano
Sep 16th, 2002, 05:30:36 PM
Fel leaned back in his arms and smiled as he spoke. It felt good to know that he had thought about her....and the look of a little girl, happy because she had gotten her way, sprung to life in her eyes. Smiling to herself, she shifted her gaze out the window and then back up to him at the words that seemed to hold a....bit of longing, or something of the sort.

"That's wonderful! And....so you're going back home to be in a friend's wedding! Or......."

She paused and looked at him curiously, for he had left the words hanging in the air, it seemed. Almost as if he was expecting to say something else and then suddenly refrained from doing so.

"Is there something more?"

The young woman questioned, narrowing her eyes a bit as she tried to figure it out from what he had already said. A bit of worry rose within her.....but she thought nothing of it and let hiim continue.....if he would......

SashaKovalev
Sep 16th, 2002, 06:23:35 PM
He nodded.

"Yeah, it is pretty...wonderful." He replied, his voice only slightly halting.

"Its just that in talking to him, it sounded like he wasnt going to be making it back from his next trip away. And the woman he's marrying is already....well, she's pregnant." He stated, his cheeks flushing slightly.

It didnt bother him to speak of these things, what bothered him was going to stand beside a childhood friend who intended to leave behind a pregnant woman who would likely be widowed within a few months time.

A single mother to raise her child. A child who was never to know his father.

It struck too many chords within him, at the parallels to his life, and he was having a difficult time with his promise to stand beside his friend.

He let these thoughts free, giving them a gentle nudge toward Fel. He trusted her, trusted her judgment, yet couldnt bring himself to say these things out loud, and they were things she needed to know in order to be able to tell him her thoughts on the matter.

He waited for it to sink in for a moment.

"I'm having a hard time with it." He admitted quietly.

Feliciana Devano
Sep 30th, 2002, 07:05:36 PM
Fel lowered her head at his words and she sighed. How familiar this sounded? She had seen it happen with her own two eyes and now it was about to happen again.

"He needs to be honest with her!"

She paused and thought of how.....nice.....she was sounding. It was not a bad thing though, she was a nice person at heart, but it was not really appreciated here.

"You should talk to him and if he says nothing or does nothing about it.....stand by him, you're his friend! He's depending on you Sasha....how do you think he feels anyway?"

Fel honestly didn't know what to do about this. She could feel Sasha's discomfort and his concern.....it was written all over his eyes. She sighed and wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly.

"Things will work out.......they really will........"

It was all she could say to this....it was shocking even to her.....especially the fact that he would confide something like this in her. She smiled, thinking of his trust in her now.....and she only hoped that it would build, even through a time like this.

SashaKovalev
Oct 1st, 2002, 08:13:57 AM
She sounded so sure when she responded to him. and instantly he knew what he had to do. he had to return home for the wedding and stand beside his friend, regardless of what the future probably held in store.

He let this sink in, and as she wrapped her arms around him, he moved to wrap his arms around her as well.

He could feel a flicker of her emotions, surprise mingled faintly with hope.

"I know it will be fine, Fel. It has to be." He stated softly.

And then he pulled away just enough to be able to look at her.

"I can bring a date...." He mentioned, his cheeks flushing slightly. They had confessed their feelings for each other, they acted as if they were together....yet he had never officially...except the first morning she'd been at the castle when he'd offered to show her around...asked her on a date.

He wasnt nervous asking. He wanted her to go with him. As much as he liked to think he was inependent and didnt need anyone, the more time he spent with Fel, the more he was beginning to realize that perhaps there was room in his life - not just for anyone - but for her, specifically.

His initial concern had been that a relationship would distract him. Instead, he was slowly learning that it was actually better for him. She made it easier for him to think clearly...as she just had only moments ago.

"Will you come home with me to go to the wedding....?" He asked.

Feliciana Devano
Oct 8th, 2002, 02:40:36 PM
Fel smiled gently and nodded as he wrapped his arms around her. A warm feeling rose up in her heart and she closed her eyes momentarily, to take it all in. Sasha pulled away, but just enough to look at the young woman, before he spoke.

"I can bring a date...."

She repeated the words over in her mind and began to blush slightly. Indeed....they had confessed their feelings...in more or less words...but had never officially been on a date. The young Apprentice smiled to herself and looked away for but a moment before being drawn back to his eyes.

"I would love to go home with you to the wedding...I would be most honored."

SashaKovalev
Oct 8th, 2002, 03:08:23 PM
He grinned as he saw the blush rise to her cheeks. From this, he knew already what her answer would be.

"Honored, huh?" He teased.

"You sure you know what you're getting into?" He asked, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

Feliciana Devano
Oct 8th, 2002, 03:30:15 PM
Fel grinned and gently shoved him so that she could look into his eyes for a moment.

"I think that you should be asking yourself that question!"

She couldn't help but laugh...and she began wondering what his friends would think of her.....

SashaKovalev
Oct 8th, 2002, 03:47:01 PM
He laughed.

"You think I havent asked myself that question since I met you?" His retort was playful, though it did carry more than a ring of truth to it.

She nearly wondered aloud what his friends would think of her, and he heard these thoughts easily.

He grinned.

"You're not the one who needs to worry what they'll think of you. They'll like you." He assured her.

"In fact, Im the one who'll have to worry about what they think. They'll be trying to stuff me in a closet somewhere until they can convince you to date them instead...." He added, half believing it was true.

Feliciana Devano
Oct 8th, 2002, 05:13:41 PM
Feliciana nearly fell over laughing. Her cheeks flushed crimson immediatly and she hid her face from him for a moment, giggling uncontrollably.

"I highly doubt that that will happen! And if so.....well, I'll put them in their place."

She turned and eyed him, then winked as her blush was subsiding, barely. The young Sith smiled to herself and could not stop....it was rather flattering what he had to say about her.

"And what about all of your girlfriends?"

Fel laughed even harder then, for she was not serious....though it did make her wonder what they would think of him when he returned. Would anyone recognize him?

SashaKovalev
Oct 8th, 2002, 05:24:19 PM
He shook his head and smiled.

"I dont know..they can be pretty convincing." He replied. He liked hearing her laugh, and he could tell by the flush in her cheeks that she was enjoying herself.

Her comment on girlfriends....well...he didnt reply. He knew better than to speak of ex girlfriends with....current ones, if that was what he could call her. They hadnt discussed it. Eventually, he supposed, they would.

His friends would recognize him. He didnt look all that different, and while he had become perhaps a bit hardened, around them, he would still be the kid he had always been. There was something about old friends like these - they understood that they would all go their own paths in life, yet return from time to time to catch up.

"I'll show you a picture of them sometime." He offered.

"You'll need a couple warnings about a few of them....." He added with a wink.

"So what were you up to before I dropped by?" He asked, as he finally bothered to take off the coat that he'd been wearing.

Feliciana Devano
Oct 16th, 2002, 10:25:48 PM
Fel couldn't help but laugh at his comments about his friends. It would be a good time when they all finally met. She looked forward to it, no doubt. Sighing slightly, she shook her head at his question and moved over to her desk to retrieve a thick, dusty book.

"Just studying up on some Sith Magic.....quite interesting, really. Ways to manipulate the Force....things I've never thought of before."

She said softly, eyeing the leatherbound book in her hands. It was heavy and it had a curious symbol printed on the front cover. A curious old book it was......something she had picked up from an old man on a small corner market one day. He was blinde and had no clue as to what he was selling....he just wanted the money, even if he was being ripped off. And indeed, she ripped him off good. The young woman only paid five credits for the book that would have normally cost her two-hundred and five credits. He knew not better though...and she was not complaining.

"I've just been trying to teach myself as I wait for a Master or accumulate enough experience to be promoted."

SashaKovalev
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:24:34 AM
He couldnt wait for her to be promoted. Though he hadnt said anything to her, he had spoken with his master about...seeing Fel. What he'd learned was that the order was supportive of those above the rank of apprentice dating - but until then, it was preferred that the apprentices were not distracted from their training.

He had been willing to wait if needed, but he had pressed further, requesting to be able to see her so long as it did not interfere. He had given his promise not to distract Feliciana, and lady Vader had been fine with this. It had been an interesting conversation for Sasha because he had never seen his master look so....happy. Her smile had been genuine and relaxed - something he had never, in all of his training with her, seen before.

He eyed the book that Feliciana had picked up. These books he had seen before. There were volumes and volumes of them in the library of the order. And they were filled with things he wanted to be able to do. In time, he would. Of that he was quite sure.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" He offered. He knew it would be a bad idea to take her on as an apprentice - and so this he did not offer. But if there were things here and there....well..it couldnt hurt to help her out, could it?

Feliciana Devano
Oct 25th, 2002, 05:08:10 PM
Fel thought about it and smiled a moment, then nodded.

"I could learn so much from you....and I do have a question. I was sitting here some time ago reading up on lightening and its properties. They said that Sith and other Force users are able to control this element and they explained how. Not thinking I would be able to do this, I tried it anyway out of fun...and it worked. Little sparks came from my fingertips and connnected with each other. It scared me Sasha. I was afraid to tell anyone....for fear that I am not supposed to be doing those kinds of things."

She blushed with a sly look in her eyes. It was not terrible that she had discovered this power....yet, she would have liked to keep it to herself. Smiling, she looked down at her weapons belt and eyed her saber.

"I want to learn how to fight better with my saber...perhaps sometime we might share a spar? I am skilled with it....to a point, but I need a lot of work."

SashaKovalev
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:00:08 AM
As she told him about the lighting, a smile came across his features. Of all the things that force users could do, this was, perhaps, his favorite ability of all. The flow of the force, combined with the extra electricty generated with the lighting - it was like a drug.

He shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"They suggest that you dont try this too early - before you've learned to control the force a bit better. But Lady Vader taught me when I asked her about it, and she didnt seem all that concerned that I would use it...."

Of course, his master knew him well, and had known that to force patience upon him any longer would have been more destructive than allowing him this one freedom.

"Just work on making sure you have complete control over the sparks between your fingers before you move on to trying to direct it." He added.

"And when you do try to direct it, start small."

When she asked him of sparring, he paused briefly before finally nodding slowly.

"If you want, yes." He didnt like sparring with members of the order. He was quick to anger, and hated having to hold anything back. In a spar, sometimes this was necessary, and it usually only served to frustrate him.

But this, he needed to work on. And he could say no to Fel.

"So when is your next training mission?" He asked. While he would be careful not to interfere with her training, he intended to take advantage of her free time while she had it.

Feliciana Devano
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:27:53 AM
Fel grinned to herself as he spoke. They would spar someday....and she knew that he would teach her a lot from it. His question made her wonder and she shook her head with a sigh as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I have no idea......last time I heard, we were going to a place somewhat like....Hell. It was supposed to be terrible and it would count as two training missions. I'm a bit nervous about that one....but I know it will go well."

She said with confidence and the smile to back it. This made her wonder about him for a moment. Cherice came on Training Missions and she was a Knight.....perhaps he would like to join them sometime.

"Maybe you could go on one sometime as other Knight's do....not that you need the training....but you'd set a good example for everyone...."

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:48:13 AM
Maybe you could go on one sometime as other Knight's do....not that you need the training....but you'd set a good example for everyone....

At this he shook his head. He had considered going a few times. Certainly it was always good practice, and a chance to build camaraderie between his brothers and sisters in the order. Hardly did he think himself too good to go along, nor did he eer once think he didn’t need the practice. He took his training very seriously, and would even when he was finally granted the title of master.

He had not gone on these missions because he had been quite busy attending to personal matters, and also, matters for the order. He had expressed an interest some time ago in working on any diplomatic sort of missions. This sort of thing seemed to suit him, for while he was sometimes short tempered, he had enough control and wits about him to know when to keep a lid on it. This wish had been granted, and he had been travelling often on these sorts of matters.

In between, he would study and practice, going often to his master upon his return for answers to questions he still had, or assistance in learning how to do something. Lady Vader was a good master, and her mentoring, mixed with the real life experience he was getting on these missions was something he felt comparable to a training mission.

“Maybe sometime…” He replied, though his tone made it clear he had no intentions of doing so.

He changed the topic from work, to play and pulled her closer to him.

“Why don’t we take some time before you leave for the mission to get away…just us” He suggested.

Feliciana Devano
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:02:03 AM
Fel smiled as he pulled her close to him. She understood his reasoning for changing the subject...but she would not complain one little bit. Her eyes fell into his as he held her and she giggled.

"I would like that a lot......where were you thinking? Any place in particular?"

She questioned with an innocent smile that only a.....bad girl......could hold. Her arms slinked up his and she wrapped them around his neck as she got close enough to kiss him....but did not. It was fun to play these things out, and she would let him wonder. Her thoughts went to places they could go, even if they just stayed here....but time spent with him was wonderful no matter where it was....

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:09:59 AM
I would like that a lot......where were you thinking? Any place in particular?

With an innocent smile, that Sasha knew all too well was not so innocent, she slinked her hands up his arms and wrapped them around his neck. It was there, and she stood just close enough to kiss him, but did not, that he realized he could never be without this woman.

“Away.” He replied quite firmly.

“Anywhere away from here and everyone and everything else in the galaxy.” He added, the familiar feeling of a mixture of lust and love nearly overwhelming him. He had this feeling whenever he was around her, yet he could not get enough of it.

“Is there somewhere you’ve always wanted to go?” He asked before he finally gave in and kissed her. Her answer to the question could wait.

Feliciana Devano
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:16:12 AM
She smiled to herself as she saw a bit of mischief in his coy smile. It danced upon his eyes when he looked at her and she to felt an overwhelming feeling of love rise within her soul. He questioned her of where she would have liked to go, and just as she began to think of it, he leaned in and kissed her.....ever so sweetly but deeply and passionatly. The kiss was more important than her answer and for some time they stood together like that...but then they broke to breathe.

"I have always wished to visit the serene lakes in the upper country of Naboo......no one is ever there and I know this for my Uncle used to visit there often. It's beautiful....I've seen holo-images of it. Can we go?"

The thought of being with him.....alone.....in a cabine up on the lakes within the beautiful countryside made her heart skip a few beats. It would be wonderful if they went......

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:41:54 AM
I have always wished to visit the serene lakes in the upper country of Naboo......no one is ever there and I know this for my Uncle used to visit there often. It's beautiful....I've seen holo-images of it. Can we go?

After a kiss like that, she could have asked him to go cross country skiing on Hoth and he would have agreed.

His head canted slightly in thought. He had never been to Naboo, and could think of no one he would rather be there with than her.

He nodded, a boyish grin on his face.

“Yes, we can – and we will.” He replied.

“Why don’t we leave in the morning?” He suggested. This would give her enough time to pack and between now and then, he would do his research – finding them the perfect get away tucked into the upper country of Naboo.

And they'd be back just in time for her to prepare for the training mission. Of this, he would be sure, for he had promised LV he would stay out of the way of Fel's training - despite the fact that what he really wanted was to take Feliciana to Naboo and never bring her back.

Feliciana Devano
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:27:21 PM
Fel smiled as she caught the boyish grin upon his face. She was delighted when he said that they would go....and could not believe that they would leave in the morning! It was the perfect way to relax before the big training mission.

"That's great!"

She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around him tightly. It would be perfect.....them......alone, in a secluded part of a planet she had only seen images of. It had looked so beautiful then, and she could only think of how it would look in person.

"I'll get packing right away! It'll be so perfect!"

Of course, she too was thinking his sentiments.....to leave and never return....not for the training mission....not for anyone. She wanted to be in his arms forever and just stay that way without worrying about stress and the bad things life brought.....

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:08:40 PM
That's great!

He was more than caught up in the excitement that he heard in her voice. If it hadnt been for the fact that he had plans that night that he could not cancel, he would have suggested they leave immediately, but unfortunately, at times, real life called.

As she wrapped her arms around him, he held her close, breathing in the scent of her hair, and thinking of how lucky they had been that fate had brought them together.

And then she pulled away from him.

I'll get packing right away! It'll be so perfect!

He chuckled in amusement and watched as she began to move about her room. And then he moved to give her one last kiss before he grabbed his jacket from the chair he’d tossed it on.

“Its settled then…” He stated with a grin.

“I’ve got to get to a meeting in the city, but I’ll come by later tonight when I get back …” He promised.

Feliciana Devano
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:52:09 PM
Fel grinned as he held her close and then let her go to begin packing. It was going to be so much fun...just the two of them. He had to leave, but all was well for he promised to return later.

"Thank you......I love you so much...."

She said softly and then he bent in to kiss her, and she gladly returned the gesture. Deeply and passionatly they kissed, as always, then they broke to breathe and he grabbed his jacket.

"I'll see you later....."

She said with a sensual tone in her voice and then giggled with a wink before she got back to her busy packing.....

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:37:05 PM
Ill see you later......

He chuckled as he closed her door behind him. His mind was not on the meeting as he walked down the halls of the order on his way to the docking bay, rather it was on the woman he would be seeing again later that night.

The next few hours would certainly pass way too slowly for his liking.

(ooc: you want to have a thread for their trip...?)

Feliciana Devano
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:55:23 PM
ooc: Sure!!!!!!!! ;)

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:05:43 PM
(ooc: *grins* Ok....I'll work on it tomorrow if I get a chance, or if you're bored, go for it - post it in storytelling, or whatever the other private one is, maybe...?)

Feliciana Devano
Nov 5th, 2002, 09:05:50 AM
Doesn't matter to me who starts it....... :) Do you want me to? If you want to, that's fine to. It really doesn't matter....I have the time, I'm at home and sick. :x But I'm okay.....:lol Lemme know either way....

SashaKovalev
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:57:48 PM
(ooc: *grins* Ok then - you start this one. Sorry - ive been busy today with classes and stuff. Sorry you're sick - hope you're feeling better soon...)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:53:50 PM
ooc: Okay, I'll start it! Tis nooooooo problem at all! :D