PDA

View Full Version : The many faces of the darkside

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:35:34 AM
Here is your dark calling.

Sith Warrior
Your savage and aggressive nature does you credit, my apprentice. And it will serve you well when you learn the ancient battle arts necessary to become a Sith warrior. There are weapons, powerful weapons, that I will teach you to use - not the least of which is your own formidable body. Your lessons will be harsh and painful. But you will use that pain. It will make you invincible. Not even the most accomplished Jedi Knight will be able to withstand your onslaught.

http://www.wizards.com/starwars/darkside/quiz1.asp

Nupraptor
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:42:57 AM
Sith Lord
Magnificent! Of all those who have come to me, you are the most worthy. Under my tutelage, you may become a Sith lord - even the one true Dark Lord of the Sith. Only you recognize that morality is for fools and weaklings. You were born to bend the galaxy to your will. You may even restore the Sith Empire to its rightful glory. As you learn from the dark side and become its master, be mindful of one thing: If you fail, the dark side will devour you alive.

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:45:55 AM
Sith Lord
Magnificent! Of all those who have come to me, you are the most worthy. Under my tutelage, you may become a Sith lord - even the one true Dark Lord of the Sith. Only you recognize that morality is for fools and weaklings. You were born to bend the galaxy to your will. You may even restore the Sith Empire to its rightful glory. As you learn from the dark side and become its master, be mindful of one thing: If you fail, the dark side will devour you alive.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:46:15 AM
Dark Side Marauder
Your bloodlust serves you well. The dark side will lend strength to your body, and fill your mind with thoughts of savage destruction. You are destined to become a dark side marauder -- a living engine of war. Wherever you go, none will be able to stand against you. Even the vaunted Sith will fear your mighty weapons.

Nathanial K'cansce
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:29:38 AM
*goes to where he posted his results before copies, then pastes*

:D

Dark Force Witch

Ah, you seem to know the truth of the Force as being a kind of magic. Well, my pupil, you will learn that the dark side is the most powerful magic of all. With it, you can carve an empire of pain and fear on nearly any world you choose. Seek out those places where weaklings still cower from the darkness. There you may rule unchallenged, as a dark Force witch.

ReaperFett
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:37:02 AM
Sith Lord

Side note, the art for the Dark Side Sourcebook rules. Jon Foster is a god :)

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:39:38 AM
Dark Side Marauder
Your bloodlust serves you well. The dark side will lend strength to your body, and fill your mind with thoughts of savage destruction. You are destined to become a dark side marauder -- a living engine of war. Wherever you go, none will be able to stand against you. Even the vaunted Sith will fear your mighty weapons.

Commander Zemil Vymes
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:41:41 AM
Sith Acolyte
Ah, you are truly perceptive, my child. You are worthy enough to study the mysteries of the dark side as a Sith acolyte -- the most fearsome wielders of the Force since the galaxy was formed. With my instruction, you will locate lost artifacts and learn to use them, becoming more powerful than you ever dreamed. You could have the galaxy at your feet. Even the Jedi will dance like puppets for you.

Dae Jinn
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:59:38 AM

Sith Lord

O_o

Gouyen Chee
Sep 13th, 2002, 12:42:22 PM
Yet another...

Sith Lord

Dante
Sep 13th, 2002, 01:51:35 PM
The first is answering as Idolon

Dark Side Marauder

The second is answering as me

Sith Lord

Zatania Duvall
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:03:33 PM
Sith Warrior
Your savage and aggressive nature does you credit, my apprentice. And it will serve you well when you learn the ancient battle arts necessary to become a Sith warrior. There are weapons, powerful weapons, that I will teach you to use - not the least of which is your own formidable body. Your lessons will be harsh and painful. But you will use that pain. It will make you invincible. Not even the most accomplished Jedi Knight will be able to withstand your onslaught.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 13th, 2002, 03:33:41 PM
Sith Lord

Kinda Fits seeing that I'm The Dark Lord Dyzm

Magnificent! Of all those who have come to me, you are the most worthy. Under my tutelage, you may become a Sith lord - even the one true Dark Lord of the Sith. Only you recognize that morality is for fools and weaklings. You were born to bend the galaxy to your will. You may even restore the Sith ORDER to its rightful glory. As you learn from the dark side and become its master, be mindful of one thing: If you fail, the dark side will devour you alive.ightful glory. As you learn from the dark side and become its master, be mindful of one thing: If you fail, the dark side will devour you alive.

Now, ADVANCE MY WARRIORS!!! KILL!!!

Jibrielle Abunai
Sep 13th, 2002, 05:10:31 PM
Dark Side Devotee

I can see that the dark side seethes within you, and your will is quite strong. For one such as you, the path of the Sith is not one you should take. But, as a dark side devotee, you will become more powerful in the dark side than you can even imagine. You will rule the weak and the frightened with a cruel hand, and carve your dreaded name across entire planets.

Christian Dekker
Sep 13th, 2002, 05:18:00 PM
Dark Force Witch
Ah, you seem to know the truth of the Force as being a kind of magic. Well, my pupil, you will learn that the dark side is the most powerful magic of all. With it, you can carve an empire of pain and fear on nearly any world you choose. Seek out those places where weaklings still cower from the darkness. There you may rule unchallenged, as a dark Force witch.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 14th, 2002, 12:07:06 AM
Sith Warrior

geez, pick all the evil one and I still get that......

Gabran Darkysa
Sep 14th, 2002, 02:24:44 AM

Dark Force Witch

Cool!

Admiral Lebron
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:06:40 AM

Dark Side Devotee
I can see that the dark side seethes within you, and your will is quite strong. For one such as you, the path of the Sith is not one you should take. But, as a dark side devotee, you will become more powerful in the dark side than you can even imagine. You will rule the weak and the frightened with a cruel hand, and carve your dreaded name across entire planets

Alpha
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:21:03 AM

Dark Side Marauder

Lord Gue
Sep 14th, 2002, 10:58:40 AM
Sith Acolyte
Ah, you are truly perceptive, my child. You are worthy enough to study the mysteries of the dark side as a Sith acolyte -- the most fearsome wielders of the Force since the galaxy was formed. With my instruction, you will locate lost artifacts and learn to use them, becoming more powerful than you ever dreamed. You could have the galaxy at your feet. Even the Jedi will dance like puppets for you.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 14th, 2002, 11:35:38 AM
Dark Side Marauder

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 14th, 2002, 12:32:31 PM
Dark Side Devotee

I can see that the dark side seethes within you, and your will is quite strong. For one such as you, the path of the Sith is not one you should take. But, as a dark side devotee, you will become more powerful in the dark side than you can even imagine. You will rule the weak and the frightened with a cruel hand, and carve your dreaded name across entire planets.

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:57:09 PM
Sith Lord, Acolyte, and Warrior for myself, Hob, and anti-Pierce. Sort of amusing that I carry all facets of the Dark Side within me. :)

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 14th, 2002, 10:16:32 PM
I was a Sith Acolyte