PDA

View Full Version : Branching out (open)

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2002, 05:50:58 AM
Yog's had become far too a familiar location for his liking. It seemed though he was becoming more and more bound to the indoors now, as opposed to his previous ties to the wilderness as a younger Jedi. Thus, today for his lunch he was not sat at a booth or upon he stool, but up on the bough of a tree. The thick branch supported him well, allowing him to dangle his leg downwards as he opened up his flask and balanced the bowl of rice he had in his lap. Taking a sip of his drink, he looked off towards Yog's and smiled to himself.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 09:00:25 AM
Wei Wu Wei was heading toward the Bar & Grill when a shadow that looked like a foot caught his attention. Looking about, Wei saw a man up in a tree.

"Hi! You must be Mister Dasquien! I have heard about you, but never have gotten to meet you before. My name is Wei Wu Wei. I'm a padawan at the GJO. I'm studying under Navaria Tarkin! What are you doing up in the tree?"

Wei smiled, slightly embarassed with himself at his childish introduction.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2002, 09:16:30 AM
Dasquian looked down on the Padawan and smiled to himself. This was another of Navaria's students, who has wasn't particularly well aqquainted with.

"I'm just admiring the view and enjoying my lunch, Wei" he said with a chuckle.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 01:31:58 PM
Wei nodded. "I like trees myself. Not to eat in, but rather for taking naps in. Whatcha having?"

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:30:11 PM
Straffe was walking around in search of company when he saw two men in a tree. He walked to the trunk and looked up
"Got room for one more?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2002, 02:50:56 AM
"Just rice and water, nothing interesting," he chuckled down at Wei.

Seeing another arrive, he nodded in greeting.

"You're welcome to join us in our talk, friend."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 15th, 2002, 10:18:10 AM
Straffe smiled. He jumped up onto the branch to join the others.
"Im Straffe Stormrider...and you might be..."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:27:44 AM
"Good to meet you, Straffe. I'm Dasquian Belargic ... I take it you're related to Lance?"

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:30:16 PM
Straffe looked a bit puzzled
"How would you know that? He is my master afterall"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 01:05:19 PM
Wei smiled. "You'll learn a lot under him. My name is Wei Wu Wei." Wei shook Straffe's hand. "Nice day out here, isn;t it?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 15th, 2002, 02:05:16 PM
"Oh, I'm just assuming Straffe, what with you sharing surnames and all. Pardon me if I'm wrong," he added with a smile.

Glancing to Wei, he nodded, "It most certainly is a nice day... one of the best I've seen in a long while."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 15th, 2002, 02:15:30 PM
Straffe smiled at Wei
"Nice to meet you. I much rather the nigh though, when you can see the moon and the stars. Runnig through the forest at night with only the moon light to guide your way is paradise"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 02:28:09 PM
Ever been outside when it rained and was sunny at the same time? That is pretty cool."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 15th, 2002, 02:46:41 PM
Ya but I like the night better...You can sneak around alot eaiser

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 17th, 2002, 12:32:21 PM
Wei shrugged. "I never much had to worry about sneaking around. I had no reason to hide myself. But I can be stealthy when I have to be."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:56:01 AM
"The mist at dawn can hide you much more effectively from the enemy than the shadows at night," Dasquian added on.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 01:21:52 PM
Wei raised his eyebrows. "I didn;t know that. I'll remember that, in case I ever have any sneaking about to do."

Wei took a deep breath of the fresh air. "It sure is nice out here."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:17:49 PM
"I agree but there is something about the shadows that make me feel safer"
Straffe gazed over the horizen
"It is a nice out here but I cant get over how much evil there is out there"