PDA

View Full Version : Mysterys Revieled (Nash Stolar)

Sathen Loreo
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:23:44 PM
Sathen steped into the B&G. She had left her weapons at home today. She sat down at a more shadowed booth and waited. She ordered nothing today.

A message to the former jedi, Nash Stolar, had been sent out about an hour ago. She now sat there, waiting for him. She had to talk to him about something rather important. She didn't know if he could care or not but she still needed to talk to him.

Sathen kept her hood up for now, shadowing her face. She watched the door, rubbing the small holoprojector in her pocket. She could sense him. He would be here soon.

Nash Stolar
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:39:45 PM
Nash stepped into the bar, He had no real plans to stop in but someone wanted to see him and he had nothing better to do so he desided to come.. Though it was a person he did not know that was asking for him..

Before he was able to take a seat he had to drop his weapons.. He gave him his then reached behind his back and pulled out a huge sword and gave it to the man at the door, looked supprised and pretty much dropped the sword.

Nash sighed then walked into the bar and looked around for the person that wanted to see him.. It would have been better if he did know who he was looking for.

Sathen Loreo
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:44:27 PM
Sathen caughed slightly and called Nash to her with the force. She knew he would know where it was coming from. She would not yet show her face.

"Nash Stolar. Dragon. You know where I am. I have buisness with you."

The message was sent to him through the force. She waited for him to walk over.

Nash Stolar
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:51:34 PM
Dragon..

Nash had not been called that in almost a year, Mostly because no one knew that old nickname, and teh handfull that did were gone.

It was easy to trace where the message came from, So he walked over to the table and found a woman with a hood over her head..

"Yo."

He dident sit down yet, Not knowing he was going to have to leave because it was going to waste his time.

Sathen Loreo
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:59:44 PM
Sathen withdrew her hand from her pocket, showing the holoprojector. She placed it on the table and pressed the button. An image of someone from Nash's past appeared. Well of the evil part of her. The sith known only as Cadet.

'Hello, Dragon. I am sure you remember me. And soon you will know who the person siting infront of you is. Her name is Sathen Loreo. I told her to give this message to you just before I killed myself.

'As you know, Jedi Cadet died long ago. Well she is still dead but I am... was still alive. I have taken my DNA and cloned it to create myself again as a whole. Sathen is this clone. She is a clone and geneticly inhanced. I belived that you should know this so that it doesn't disturb you when you come across the living Cadet. Thank you for your time, Dragon.'

The image disappears and Sathen withdraws her hand. She pulls back her hood, showing the face that looked exactly like Cadet only older.

"Hello, Nash."

Nash Stolar
Sep 12th, 2002, 09:10:11 PM
"........ .........!?"

He rememberd that Cadet talked about such things in the past but he never knew she was going to be able to pull it off, But she had and now that clone was sitting infront of him.. But he couldent help but wonder why this applyed to him.. He was not a big part of Cadet's life nor was she in his.. or so he believed."

"Hello..."

His voice was pretty distant.