PDA

View Full Version : You don't have to be Force Sensitive to be a Jedi...Or do you?(open)

Aki Raa
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:22:45 PM
*she had been accepted, and that was good. Maybe, or maybe not? For unlike many, or all, of the padawans here Aki is as force sensitive as a brick. But that didn't bother her, not one bit. It was the fact that the living quater where soooo huge that unnerved her*

"Hello?" *she said down an apparently empty hall, her voice echoing back too her*

Rognan Dar
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:15:31 PM
Rognan was walking back to his room when he saw a woman standing in the hall and heard here say hello, guess it was to no one because there wasn't anyone else in the hall. "Are you lost ma'am?" Rognan said steping closer getting a better look.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:31:39 PM
:: A face popped out from Aki's back not visible to Rognar::

"ya lost babe?" Lance said then walking to her side.

"You know you could always come and sleep with me" He said on a sarcastic tone.

Aki Raa
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:49:16 PM
*she spun around, her fist clenched, and slammed Lance right in the nose*

"Oh my god! I'm sorry." *she said it almost deadpan, she wasn't sorry, the freak had followed her from the Recruitment center to here, and well, that bothered her more than being lost*

Sep 12th, 2002, 05:56:38 PM
:: Lance touched his nose sending a light heal wave to it.::

"Ugh! S'alright I guess" He said crossing his eyes forming a twirl.

"So looking for a room?" He said leaning his hand under his chin.

"Hmm....let's see you want a room solo or with a roommate?"

Aki Raa
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:58:57 PM
*she sighs*

"Yes, and it doesn't matter."

*she crossed her arms over her chest*

Sep 12th, 2002, 06:01:30 PM
" Hmm....doesn't matter? what do you prefer on the first level or do you like heights?" He said moving his hand around.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:12:08 PM
Wei had seen Lance get hit in the face by a young lady as he entered the Living Quarters with an armload of groceries.

"Lance, what did you do to make her hit you in the nose. she may be a lady, and you are not allowed to hit back, but you can at least dodge out of the way." Wei laughed.

"SO, miss, what brings yu here? Never seen you around before. Are you new? If you are you must be looking for a room. My girlfriend, Ange lives by herself, I believe. Maybe you would want to see if she would be willing to share a room?"

Rognan Dar
Sep 12th, 2002, 11:15:49 PM
Rognan also watched lance get hit but he laughed inwadly to him self, then saw Wei with the groceries. "You need help with that Wei?" He said moving toured Wei to offer his help. "And there is lots of room here, if you dont care where just close your eyes and pick one out." smileing to himself, thinking that what he just said was funny.

Sep 13th, 2002, 04:35:02 AM
:: Lance ran towards Wei and closed his knuckle to slide it on his hair.::

"QUiet you!" He said sliding it even harder.

:: Lance then turns back to Aki.::

"Yeah if you want just pick one randomly. There are so many avaible."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:55:09 AM
Wei ducked Lance, and handed a bag of groceries off to Rognan. "Here you are, and I appreciate your assistance. Oh, well, since I am headed to my room, and Rog here has my groceries, let's all go together. Maybe our lady friend will find a room on the way."

Rognan Dar
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:20:10 PM
Rognan took the bag from Wei and smiled. " Always happy to help. Ya why not come along, we'll give you the LQ tour." He said starting to walk off. " Um..........which way Wei?" Smiling at himself for not knowing were Wei lived.

Aki Raa
Sep 13th, 2002, 05:36:14 PM
"uh...Okay?"

*now she was trailing men, how creepy, now she was slightly...ONLY slightly, regretting joining the Jedi*

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:12:04 PM
Wei noticed Aki's uncertainty, in following them. "I know the way. No worries. Or if it is Ange you are concerned about, then you need not worry there either. She's a good person, believe me. She'll be a good experience for you."

Aki Raa
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:02:01 PM
*she nodded*

"I guess, well then, lead the way sir."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 14th, 2002, 02:49:00 PM
Wei nodded and motioned for the group to head toward the small turbolift. "This way please." They reached the turbo lift, and Wei hit the button to summon it. the doors opened, and Wei stepped in. "All aboard!"

Everyone got in and Wei hit the button to go to his floor. At last they reched the designated floor, and got out again.

Rognan Dar
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:16:18 PM
"So, what floor is this," Rognan asked Wei, then looked around, it was almost the same as the floor they had just been on, know thats wierd he thought to himself.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 14th, 2002, 07:35:39 PM
"This is the floor that I live on," Wei said simply, following his father's example. "What else is there to know? oh, and this is also the floor that many of my other friends live on. Ange being one of them."

Rognan Dar
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:24:34 PM
Rognan looked around again, hm. "This looks like my floor." He exclaimed starting to walk down the hall. "But I live way down at the either end of this floor." he turned around and looked at the group still in the lift. "Well, you guys coming or not?"

Sep 21st, 2002, 09:17:44 PM
:: Lance followed them slowly eyeing the rooms.::

"Hmm..neve really been here before"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:53:27 PM
Wei smiled. "Of course you have. You just don;t know it yet."

Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:42:29 AM
:: Lance scratched his head lightly.::

"Probably"

Aki Raa
Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:31:40 PM
*she sighed, this was going nowhere, and then men who where with her seemed obsorbed in their own world so she slipped away from them and down a hallway*