PDA

View Full Version : Request form 10000

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:12:58 PM
To : Line Captain Katanor

Subject : Requisition for fighter construction.

I am requesting 2 squadrons of my new Lash Designs Tie Striker MkII be built and placed under my command aboard the Termagant. these will replace my Scimitar and one Defender squadron. I will transfer these back to Bespin command it such time as my Striker Squadrons Arrive.
Thank you .
Captain Lash

Katanor
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:38:43 PM
Katanor read over the material eagerly. He had been the principal officer in charge of the Shipyard, before Grand Admiral Desaria. Katanor liked what he saw and immediately decided to accept the offer and speed the message on its way to the Grand Admiral.

Subject: Reply

Captain Lash,
I wholeheartedly support your design and as the leading Shipyard officer assure you that we can build these as quickly as possible and at top priority. This will be sped to Grand Admiral Desaria immediately. Thank you for your dedication to the Empire, Captain, these will aid greatly in the destruction of our enemies.

Signed,
Line Captain Katanor Freestar

Katanor sent that then prepared a second letter. This was to be delivered the Grand Admiral personally, by a member of his staff just for safety.

TO: Grand Admiral Telan Desaria
SUBJECT: New Fighter Manufacturing

Grand Admiral Desaria,
Captain Lash has brought my attention a new fighter design he has made. In the datapads are the information necessary including his message to me. I would like to request Executive permission to fulfill his request. Please read this and respond as quickly as you see fit. In my personal opinion this is a great asset to us.

Signed,
Line Captain Katanor Freestar

Telan Desaria
Sep 27th, 2002, 09:46:36 AM
Your request is approved.

Katanor
Sep 27th, 2002, 04:26:10 PM
Very good sir, Katanor wrote. He then began his memo to Lash.

APPROVED THE PROJECT IS YOURS AND HAS THE OFFICIAL GREEN LIGHT. CONGRATULATIONS.

SIGNED,
LINE CAPTAIN FREESTAR

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:24:25 PM
request has been moved to HC forum