PDA

View Full Version : Under the light of the Moon(open)

Eris Alexiel
Sep 12th, 2002, 02:47:45 PM
Walking in slowly as her jade eyes looked around and dressed all in white, she was kind of hard to miss. Eris walked in quietly then sat down while she took in the scents of the room. She wasn't just any oridinary woman, Eris was a Garou and offworld for one of the few times in her life. Otherwise though, no one other than another Garou would have noticed her as being any different. After ordering a drink, her eyes continued to wander the bar, she had heard there were a few Garou around here.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 12th, 2002, 07:22:32 PM
Straffe walked into the bar hopeing to make some new friends since he was new to the order. HE walked around a bit then noticed a woman sitting alone at a table. He slowly walked up to her and asked
"May I join you"
He gave her a warm smile.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 13th, 2002, 01:01:30 AM
Her jade green eyes looked up as soon as Straffe spoke. His scent didn't seem to be Garou but that was fine. Still there was a slight shine in her eyes before she spoke, she wasn't really looking for company but was never one to turn down a conversation.

"If you wish, I wouldn't mind having company for a little while."

She returned his smile then drank some of her drink, the drink wasn't really up to Garou standards but she didn't mind.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 13th, 2002, 09:07:13 AM
Straffe smiled and sat in the empty seat. He orderd a drink and looked at the woman. He could see that she was extreamly bautiful but he noticed that she was very uncomfortable.
"What brings you here? If I may ask?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:37:59 PM
Eris smiled again, she was somewhat nervous about this place and if she was tranformed at the moment, her wolfen tail would have been swishing uncomfortably. Instead her eyes would just flit over sometimes at unfamilar sounds.

"I got tired of seeing the same old faces each day so I traveled over here where a few others of my kind have been said to dwell."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 15th, 2002, 10:11:40 AM
Straffe looked a bit puzzled
"Your kind? What is your kind if you dont mind telling me?"

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:59:27 AM
Vishan was half listening to the conversation and half concentration on eating his lunch. He was beyond starving since his money situation was being depleted at an alarming rate. All he could afford at this point was his room, one meal and a couple of drinks through the day.

Your kind also caught his attention and caused him to glance over his shoulder to get a better look at the girl. Besides looking like an incredibly beautiful human woman, Vishan couldn't gather what the frell her race was, but kept his ears perked up for an answer.

He smiled to himself, facing away from the two as he scooped up some rice. This Arcan had more things going on then any other planet he'd been on.

Well, if you excluded Corellia and he always excluded that Sith infested swine hole.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:39:33 AM
Eris smiled for a moment before she answered, she always found it funny how others couldn't tell she was a Garou but the again, there was no real way to tell other than her transforming right in front of them.

"My kind is the Garou, apparentally there are a few of us on this planet."

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:03:40 AM
He almost choked on his food, but was smooth enough to cover it by clearing his throat.

Garou, he thought with a scowl. Vishan heard of them, seen them and didn't like them. Not at all. It wasn't his fault really for his way of thinking when your only exposure to the species were evil werewolves running around killing innocents in the name of a Sith cause.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:24:30 AM
Straffe looked a bit shocked
"Your a Guru..."
Straffe was always attracted by something with undesricable powers. He was quite curious now of her origens.
"Why are you here?"
He said with a low tone so that noone would hear him.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:29:43 AM
Even though Vishan tried to cover up the sound, Eris still heard it though she didn't know why he did it.

"Just wanted to see some new faces and I've heard this planet can be quite interesting. What draws you to here?"

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:42:37 AM
Well, she didn't sound like some Sith beast but Vishan was still wary. Maybe another approach could be tried to find out what the up and up was on this Garou nonsense. Besides, he felt like a coward sitting there eavesdropping instead of confronting things head on.

Eh, what the hell.

"Interesting is the right word there." He stood up and turned around in his chair, sitting in it backwards but facing the two of them. There was a bowl of unfinished rice in one hand and Vishan talked while moving his fork in the other. "Third day I met someone here from Dathomir claiming she was a witch, or somethin' and now, I'm near a garou. Pretty crazy stuff I'd say."

A look of realization dawned on him and he smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about bustin' into your conversation just I'm still new around here and everything is so different on Arcan. It's fascinating."

He shoved his fork into his meal and extended a hand to them both. "Vishan's the name. " He laughed. "And I'm quite borin' compared to you two."

Vishan was really good at hiding his feelings about Eris' kind with the sincere looking smile and genuine curiosity coming from his baby blues.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:50:14 AM
Eris smiled at Vishan, he seemed nice enough though she sensed nervousness in his scent but she didn't shake his hand since she wasn't one who did that.

"Nice to meet you, Vishan, I'm Eris Alexiel and this is umm, I never got your name."

She then smiled sheepishly, she had forgotten that they hadn't exchanged names yet. She was used to her own kind who were more direct on their names and actions, so much so that she forgot completely to bring that up.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 16th, 2002, 06:51:33 PM
Straffe smiled
"Im Straffe Stormrider, Padawan to Lance Stormrider. What brings you here?"

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 16th, 2002, 06:57:43 PM
He turned his empty hand over and shrugged. "Okay. No handshakes. Well, Eris, Straffe, nice to meet you as well." At least so far, as Vishan looked at the garou but then addressed them both. "Here cuz I got a free ride to Arcan. Never been here so I decided why not. Wanted to see what all the fuss was about this place. I think Arcan is almost up there with Coruscant on news coverage."

Eris Alexiel
Sep 17th, 2002, 02:16:00 PM
"Haven't seen very much of it yet but what I saw on my way to here was pretty interesting."

Eris was used to only seeing Garou so the mix of races here was quite a different sight than what she was used to.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:29:52 PM
Straffe didnt like the way Vishan seemed interrested in Eris. Something didnt make sense, like he was hiding something. Straffe turned his attention to Eris and woundered what a Goru was doing here. He spoke in a friendly voice
"Isnt a Goru those people you go to for advice?"

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 17th, 2002, 06:10:08 PM
"I think you mean, Garou." He said with a smile, not poking any fun at Straffe. "But he's right. Shouldn't you be lookin' for them? I mean, not like I have to go far to find a human." He looked over at Straffe, pointing at him, and his smile almost broke into a small laugh. "See?"

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 17th, 2002, 06:53:29 PM
Straffe could help but grin
"Your so funny...You know, you should become a comidian"
Straffe could stop himself from laughing. After he stoped, he looked at Eris
"So ya...Isnt a "Garou" a person you seek aid from?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:38:30 AM
Eris smiled a little, it was odd to find someone who had never heard of the Garou. She shook her head before she spoke.

"No, not the same thing, a Garou is a lycanthrope, basically a werewolf is what most people relate us to."

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:06:43 AM
"So," his attention was fully on Eris now. "What is it that you garou do? I mean no offense, but with your abilities you can do a lot." A lot of evil was on his mind but Vishan kept that thought to himself.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:11:16 AM
"What we do varies just as with anyone else, I'm pretty much just a loner myself, wandering about wherever I may end up."

OOC: I haven't decided what alignment Eris will be just yet, could go good, could go bad.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:09:53 PM
Straffe almost on spit out his drink when he heard wearwolf
"Did you say Wearwolf!!!"
Straffe had a huge smile on his face
"Oh man...It is a great honour. I have always wanted to hear of the mythical shapesifting beings. I cant beleave it. Hear have a drink on me"
Straffe slid a cup of aile over to her. Straffe was amazed at what she was. He had never encounterd a werawolf before and it was always a dream of his to become friends with one. Straffe suddenly looked dead into her eyes
"What is your buisness here because I dont think many people like your kind here."

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:20:50 PM
Vishan just deadpanned at Straffe's ridiculous response and took a sip of his drink. Straffe's comment was an understatement and Vishan was waiting in earnest to hear Eris response to it.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:21:55 PM
Eris ran her fingers lightly through the top of Straffe's hair while chuckling.

"Don't choke on my account, I'm really not all that different from anyone else. As far as business, I have none, I'm just here to see some new faces. I don't know any other who may hate me just because of what I am besides what good does that do?"

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:57:49 PM
Straffe felt goose bumps flow down his neck when she touched him. He had a slight tone of nerviousness in his voice
"Well... You've come to the right place"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 19th, 2002, 01:51:05 PM
Eris smiled before taking another sip of her drink.

"Well that's good to hear."

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:13:44 PM
Looking over his glass, he pointed that hand's pinky at Eris. "You heard of the Sith? Well, some of your kind are them." The ice hitting against the glass announced Vishan's drink was empty after finishing the last of it. The glass came down to the table with an unnerving silence. "Good reason to hate Garou strictly for that, no?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:29:40 PM
"Sith? I have no idea what that is. Why are they hated? What have they done?"

Eris was confused, wondering what some of her kind were doing, the way Vishan had said it, it seemed that it was really bad.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:20:45 PM
Straffe peered at Vishan, woundering what he was up to. He took a sip of his drink, not taking his eyes off. He finally said
"I forgot to ask you....What is you buisness here Vishan? Are you here to seek out a certain person?"
Straffe didnt break eye contact with him

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 19th, 2002, 08:55:36 PM
Inwardly, he rolled his eyes at Straffe. Kid was trying to be macho and it was quaint. "Workin' on Arcan until I get enough creds to move on. I'm ah wanderer and want to see as much of this galaxy before I die. Which," he looks to Eris, "goes good with what we're talkin' about. In my travels I saw the aftermath of ah bunch of werewolves. They attacked (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21013&highlight=under+a+waterfall) ah village along with some help from the Sith. Sith are the bad guys, Eris. They like to destroy the hard livin' of others and take pride in causing misery. Unfortunately, I'm livin' proof.

Considerin' how powerful the garou are already, think about that ontop of havin' mystical powers. Whole damn town was practically burned to the ground."

He stopped, letting the words sink in a little. "So, that's why I was asking about you. Everythin' I seen from your race has been nothin' but ah curse."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 20th, 2002, 07:45:47 AM
"Just because some turned to the Darkside dosnt mean that they all are bad"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 20th, 2002, 02:23:42 PM
"So I must be evil since I'm one of them is that it? Just because I am a Garou does not mean I had anything to do with what others of my kind have done. I could say just because some of you humans may kill, all of you must too, sounds stupid now doesn't it? I've never killed a human in my life whether in my present form or transformed one. And I am not a Sith seeing as I didn't even know what one was."

She glared briefly at Vishan, she was annoyed that he had labled her as a senseless killer since Eris was a calm as could be, she was named after the earth goddess of havok and discord but she had never acted like it. Eris although Garou would never kill a human or other even for food, there was plenty of lower animals to kill if need be.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 20th, 2002, 04:33:50 PM
Straffe was astonished at how her words could have an impact on someone. Someone who looked so calm and gentil could really get her two cents in.
"She is one hundered percent right you know...We arnt all killers"

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 20th, 2002, 07:47:52 PM
"Well unfortunately, Eris. When one sees and hears only the bad of ah race, one tends to wonder." The glare she threw him was expected and didn't phase him in the least. "Which was why I was askin' you. Would you have rather I say nothin' and go on presumin' things? Or ask a stupid question and be brave enough to get some direct answers from someone of that race, eventhough he's scared drenless of asking."

Vishan said it and leaned back in his chair, flicking at his glass and wishing he wasn't so honest in the response. But he had a right to know as anyone would about something they didn't understand and that caused an intense dislike, bordering on hatred, for the Garou because of what he'd seen.

All the death and destruction. Galaxy decided to show him only the bad.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 20th, 2002, 10:51:27 PM
"Well it's best not to presume we all must be that way, I am not a senseless killer."

Her tone was back to her normal one but she was still slightly annoyed, thinking of what might have happened, wondering how such senseless destruction could be done.

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 20th, 2002, 11:15:34 PM
"But oh - How I'd love to differ."

The voice swirled around in the three's heads as they blinked in confusion, obviously wondering where the mental sentence had come from.

Cherice had sat down in a table not far from theirs, for the drinks in Yog's were always inexpensive, and couldn't help but overhear. She was the one sending the mental messages, but one couldn't tell while looking at her.

All she was doing was taking a drink of her order and staring off at the other wall.

"Ever hear of Xazor Dawnstrider?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 20th, 2002, 11:44:43 PM
Eris did look towards Cherice though, somehow seeming to know that she was the one who had sent the message.

"Care to speak with your voice and not your mind? I know the last name but no I've never heard of her."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 21st, 2002, 07:57:59 AM
Straffe looked towards the woman
"Yes...Yes I do know her. She is good friends with my master. What is your buisness with her?"
Straffe eyed the woman, knowing that she was a sith. He could sense the aura of evil that she was giving off.

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:42:34 AM
It didn't matter that they knew who had sent the message - for the Sith Knight hadn't really taken care to conceal herself.

Setting her drink on the table, Cherice turned her head so she could look at Eris before setting her blue eyes on Straffe. He was looking at her as if he never saw a Darksider before. She was tempted to say something to him but kept her tongue.

"Then I am glad that you have heard of her," she whispered, knowing that they could hear her perfectly fine, anyways.

"For I don't think she'd be appreciative of the way you speak of Garou's."

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 21st, 2002, 05:18:08 PM
Vishan kept the growl in the back of his throat to a dull roar. He hated people popping into his head just because they could. He was glad that Eris took care of that problem right away.

Right now he was at a loss to what was happening. Apparently the chick that spoke in their heads new some Xazor person, who happened to be a friend of Straffe's Master.

So Xazor was probably a Jedi. But what did the Garou thing have to do with her. "And why's that, Miss?"

He couldn't shake the feeling that this woman was trouble. His stomach was turning, as if soured. And, he hated being ignored.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:54:53 PM
"Because with that last name, Xaxor must be one of my kind or she married into it. How is one of my kind of your concern, Miss?"

Eris was annoyed but still curious, she wanted to know about any other Garou.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:37:57 PM
Straffe was still puzzled by what the woman wanted...Why was she asking about Xaxor. He still couldnt figure it out but he still wanted to know more.
"Ya...What do you want with her"

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:02:08 PM
"Well, Straffe, like Eris said - Xazor is not only a Council Member of this Order, but she's also a Garou. Now, if I were you, I'd bite my tongue to keep further talking about how Garou's are the seed of evil."

It was almost funny to see his face contort into one of slight confusion as she said his name. That, too, was all too easy. He was just a Rookie, being newly accepted as .. who was it .. Lance ? Ah, yes, he was Lance's padawan. Straffe hadn't learned to put up a mental guard block so others couldn't "poke" into his mind.

As for that other man who asked her a question. She could feel his irritation and almost shivered with delight.

"I think I just answered your question," she directed to him only. A cold smirk curled on her lips and she glanced away, obviously enjoying this way too much.

The woman, Eris, wanted to know how one of "her" kind was a concern. Cherice ignored that question, because not everyone was supposed to know what had exactly happened between her and Xazor. And she intended to keep it that way.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:37:08 PM
::Verse yawned as he walked in on the conversation.::

"That and she is my daughter. The name Dawnstrider is not common. Even among Garou."

::Verse ordered a drink as he stood behind Cherice. It was a pity that Cherice was a Sith. She was a looker to be sure, but odds are she would kill her lover as he slept. A Black Widow to the extreme. Verse did a small bow to the table. He wanted to clear up this matter as soon as he could. That and find out something about this new Garou female. With Santhia after Pivo again, Verse was ready to move on and talk to new people.:::

"The name is Verse Dawnstrider. Jedi Knight."

Eris Alexiel
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:55:55 AM
After glaring at Cherice, Eris's jade green eyes looked up at Verse, obviously curious about the newcomer but also wondering now what a Jedi was.

"Eris Alexiel."

She said quietly while she took in Verse, taking in information as she always did.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:00:38 AM
Straffe keep his cool as the woman spoke

"Now, if I were you, I'd bite my tongue to keep further talking about how Garou's are the seed of evil."

What was that supposed to mean? He never spoke those words, to him The Garou were mystical creatures. He always was facinated by them. He finally spoke..

"I dont want to sound rude lady...but the only person here taking bad about the Garou is Vishan. You might want to clean your ears"

Straffe took a sip of his drink as he didnt take his eyes of the woman.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:05:37 AM
::She's hiding something:: Eris thought to herself but looked towards the people at her table, while she wondered about it. Still her eyes mostly stayed on Verse since she was curious about the other of her kind.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 01:56:10 PM
::Verse nodded and looked at Eris.::

"Jedi are warriors of the Light. We are able to use the very power than is live. Unlike the Sith, and Dark Jedi, we use it for goodness."

::Verse tilted his head to the side. He thought for a second and choose his words carefully. He didn't wish to sound arrogant in what he had to say.::

"What planet are you from. If you were from Eden, like most Garou, you would have heard of me and my brother Pvio."

Eris Alexiel
Sep 25th, 2002, 02:10:24 PM
Eris looked up, wondering how he knew what she was thinking but then again, if she could do it there was no reason why he couldn't either.

"I'm from Eden but I only really know about the family name, I've never met a Dawnstrider before."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 02:35:38 PM
::Verse laughed.::

"There are not many of us. We are low class citizens. Me and Pivo got famous because we were gernerals in the Garou/Ciz war."

::Verse took a sip of his drink as the droid brought it to him.::

"What brings you off of Eden?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 25th, 2002, 02:40:11 PM
"I see, I would have to say boredom, I got tired of seeing the same faces everyday."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:06:29 PM
::Verse nodded::

"That is the biggest reason why Garou leave Eden. tired of it. I was tired of the killin' and wars. Here I can choose what I do. If I feel an issue does not need me, or I do not agree with 'defending' it, I do not have to. I can fight the good fight here atleast."

Eris Alexiel
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:10:51 PM
"Hmm, interesting, I'm not a fighter really myself though."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:27:24 PM
::Verse nodded. Not all Garou were Warriors. Most were, but some wer ebetter suited for other means. It was not a bad thing. The same is with every race of people. If the Garou only had fighters, they would have died out. Verse knew many people that were not warriors. All were fine to him.::

"What was your job then? If not a fighter, then what? Cook? Maid? Medic? Lover?"

;:Verse smiled slightly. He looked to push people's buttons. If you could get under there skin, you had the advantage. They slip out infomation much easier. That and he liked to flirt. He was not ashamed to admit it. All she really had to do was say she didn't liek him asking those questions, and he would say he was sorry and never do it again. It never hurt to try though.::

Eris Alexiel
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:31:09 PM
"I fight when I need to but I never liked killing I guess, but I can pretty much do any job asked of me."

She knew he was trying to push buttons but he hadn't said anything to annoy her, questions never really bothered her.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:41:31 PM
::Verse smiled on the outside, but smiled bigger on the inside. She has stronge willed, and not easy to bother. That was not a common trait in many Garou. He hated to amitt it, but it was a trait he really did not have. After years of pratice, he still flew off the handle and made smart--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- comments. He her trait was a curse as well. If he did get here angry.....may Gaia save his soul beause odds were he would not live to tell about it. On that note he desided to not longer act like the jack-ass most men were known as.::

"That is good. Most people only excell in one thing. It is rare to find a person with your talent. So what are you lookin' for now that you ar e off Eden? Fame, money, power, friendship, a mate, a good time? There is alot to do in the universe. What are your plans now?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:53:58 PM
Eris smirked.

"A little of all that maybe, I have no plans at the moment"

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:05:57 PM
Straffe couldnt take it anymore, he had to but in
"Ummm.....sorry to cut into your mojo dude but do you know that woman over ther?"
Straffe pointed to Cherice who was at the table across from them

Xazor Elessar
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:00:28 PM
Suddenly a bright energy Force passed through the doors of Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. Her red robes covered her body and the hood was drawn up over her face...concealing her identity. Slowly she brought her hand up and removed the hood, allowing her waist length blonde hair to spill out behind her back in Garou Warrior Braids. Woven into each one were coins of the Currency on Eden.....and their golden finish shined brightly in the lights that hung above her head.

Despite natural lighting, the woman seemed to glow from the inside out......with a light that had once been diminished......but the Innocent Light had returned and was in place forever.....engraved in eternity. Smiling so that her elongated canines popped over her bottom lip, she moved toward a table where another in question had been sitting......the one who owned half of her very soul. As she walked, her red robes flowed behind her like the waves of the ocean, and the coins in her hair gently clanged together until she stopped about a meter behind Cherice.

"Greetings......"

The Knight spoke the words softly.....but for some reason unknown, they echoed off of the nearby walls and met the ears of all around. It was odd.......a Jedi Knight and a Sith Knight.....interacting. Smiling still, she moved to the side of the table and bowed, then took the empty seat across from Cherice as she fixed her deep blue eyes upon the Succubi. The silver in the blue reflected the light like shards of broken glass.....giving her face a heavenly glow atop the smile she wore besides.

"How do you fare, my friend? Congratulations on your promotion.......I have a gift for you."

She said softly, and from inside her red robes, she pulled a long oak box with black velvet lining. Inside was an exquisite weapon......a light dagger. The handle was made of black onyx and the blade of pure crystal. A button upon the bottom of the hilt, triggered a Saber effect......for from the top of the hilt, a beam of black energy would shoot and coil around the soild blade. Upon the shiny rock material of the hilt, was engraved the following:

Cherice St. Hilare
Sith Knight of TSO
"Soul Mate has never held so much meaning."

Of course, she had to have a laugh out of the quote......for it applied entirly too much to them. Smiling, she handed the box to Cherice across the table, and then folded her hands upon her lap and waited for the woman's reaction.......and the reaction of the others whom she was keeping her ultra-sensitive ears set to across the room.........

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:28:35 PM
::Verse only smirked back. He coudl get to like this woman.::

"Well, if you need someone to share tha plans with....I'm always free."

::With that out of his lips Xazor entered. Verse smiled and held a hand out to her.::

"And there is teh apple of my eye now. My daughter Xazor."

Eris Alexiel
Sep 26th, 2002, 01:19:59 PM
Eris smirked.

"I'll keep you in mind."

She then looked over to see his daughter as she entered.

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 26th, 2002, 01:46:53 PM
(ooc- glad people waited for me to post :|)

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 26th, 2002, 03:41:18 PM
Straffe felt like he was not even being heard. He sensed a disturbance in the force, with his master. He quickly got up
"Im sorry but I must go...I will see you another time"
Straffe gave Eris a wink and kissed her on the hand. He pulled on his cloak and walked away.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 26th, 2002, 03:45:26 PM
Eris raised an eyebrow to Straffe, wondering what was up and why he had kissed her hand.

OOC: Sorry, Vishan, thought you weren't going to be posting anymore.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 26th, 2002, 08:32:56 PM
"Well it looks like I have compition."

::Verse said this witha smirk and a grin.::

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 27th, 2002, 07:23:55 AM
Straffe was walking away when he head Verse

"Well it looks like I have compition."

Straffe turned around and grined

"Thats right"

He then walked out the door

Eris Alexiel
Sep 27th, 2002, 02:57:44 PM
Eris smirked.

"I seem to be pretty popular here."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 27th, 2002, 09:58:14 PM
::Verse smiled.::

Most attractive people do.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 27th, 2002, 10:06:39 PM
Xazor overheard her Father's words and she rolled her eyes, keeping her attention on Cherice all the while. It had been enough......now she was Lost and her bond with others here had 'died' so to speak. The only one whom had truly remained true to her was Cherice......but it was not merely by choice.

"Go ahead and open it!"

She nodded gently, her smile growing as she anticipated the reaction of her friend.....

Eris Alexiel
Sep 27th, 2002, 10:37:07 PM
"Hmm, I see, so what brings you here Verse?"

Her eyes occationally looked to Xazor, wondering why the girl had ignored her father but she mainly looked up at Verse.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 27th, 2002, 11:09:27 PM
::Verse could read the look on Eris face.::

"Family issues."

::Verse only shrugged. He tried to be nice to his daughter...but was ignored. He could do no more.::

"Here in the Bar, or Here in GJO?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 27th, 2002, 11:14:24 PM
"I only meant the bar for now."

Her eyes still wandered between the two of them, wondering what was up, even though there was no way of knowing without asking.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:01:46 AM
::Verse shrugged.::

"The rooms here get boring. I came for a drink and I heard there was a new Garou here. Thought it would be worth my while to find out more about this new person."

Eris Alexiel
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:09:58 AM
"News gets around fast here huh? I just walked in about 15 minutes ago and already people know that I'm here. Well what do you want to know about?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 28th, 2002, 09:56:22 PM
"You didn't know? I know everything......"

::Verse let that hang. It was clearly a joke. He just hoped she caught on that it was. Most people never caught the fact he was joking and thought he was just being arrogant.::

"Well, I guess why you chose a Jedi bar to come to, and if maybe we can have dinner sometimes?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:34:55 PM
Eris chuckled softly before she smirked again.

"Seemed like a nice place and sounds like a good idea to me."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:43:46 PM
::Verse smirked back.::

"Thats very very cool. So, what things do you like? You know, favorite food, color ect."

Eris Alexiel
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:55:42 PM
"Well, anything I hunt really, umm, color, blue green, you?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 28th, 2002, 11:01:03 PM
::Verse felt a bit retarded. He was surpriced this woman hadn't already laughed at him. This was by far the worst pick-up lines he had used. What is your favorite color? He would have to slap himself later.::

"I like....well meat."

::Verse laughed slightly.::

"As for color..grey. Is there anything you would like to know?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 28th, 2002, 11:13:17 PM
Eris shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever else you may want to tell me but I can't think of any questions right now."

She smirked again after reading his thoughts.

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 29th, 2002, 06:44:24 PM
"I got ah question!" He said, finally getting a word in. For the last five plus minutes he'd been trying to break into the conversation. Soon as the garou granddaddy came in, he was basically forgotton.

"What's it like being ah Garou and can someone here explain it to me or not? Yeah, I'm soundin rude here but ignorant human from Correllia doesn't know dren about werewolves." His eyes were opening slowly to the other side of these creatures but his thrist for knowledge had only begun.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 30th, 2002, 09:00:35 AM
"Well it's pretty much like being any other race except for the wolf part besides that what else would you like to know?"

Eris would rather have continued talking to Verse but she didn't want to be rude and ignore Vishan.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:42:57 AM
::Verse smiled.::

"That and we have the ability to rip flesh from the bone with our teeth......"

;:Verse smirked at Eris. He really didn't know what to say to her. He figured he might as well try the normal stuff. It was worth a shot atleast.::

Eris Alexiel
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:49:10 AM
Eris smirked, she could tell Verse was nervous somewhat but she paid it no heed, it was fine by her.

"True but I was trying to avoid that since we don't need to scare the humans with all that right?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 30th, 2002, 02:40:51 PM
::Verse nodded.::

"True. I teel people it is like running a speeder full speed into an one way street the opposite way and trying to dodge the cars. Fast, none stop, and one hell of a ride."

Eris Alexiel
Sep 30th, 2002, 02:43:34 PM
"That and other things."

Eris winked at Verse but was facing enough away that Vishan didn't see it.

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:07:12 PM
"Right." He wasn't getting anywhere with this so Vishan decided to get out of this conversation. Eris was pretty cool but the other big guy didn't really seemed to care about what he said.

"Threes a crowd I guess." He scooped up his bowl and threw Eris a pleasant smile; blue eyes sparkling. "Thanks for the help."

Eris Alexiel
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:23:23 PM
Eris waved before chuckling.

"I just keep on getting that kind of response today."

She said referring to Vishan's smile and Straffe earlier actions.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:43:45 PM
::Verse shrugged.::

"Of course. It make sit more of a challenge for me anyway."

::Verse laugehd slightly watching the other leave. Verse felt he may have a problem with that guy in teh future inmore ways than one. He saw all the Lupine and made the mistake that they were Garou. There was only one evil garou running around at teh moment. That was Verse's son. All the other Garou were here at GJO.::

"So tell me, what kinda men do you like hanging around?"

Eris Alexiel
Oct 1st, 2002, 01:27:34 PM
Eris chuckled again before she looked back at Verse.

"Hmmm, I would assume you would want my answer to be something close to you right? I don't have a type perasay, I just know what I like when I see it."

Verse Dawnstrider
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:05:06 PM
::verse chuckled as well.::

"Can't blame a guy for tryin' eh?"

Eris Alexiel
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:49:22 PM
Eris smirked as she brushed a bit of her hair out of her eyes.

"I didn't mean that badly, as a matter of fact, I kinda like what I see."

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 6th, 2002, 06:59:34 PM
As Xazor entered, Cherice's blue eyes suddenly glinted with silver specks - something that normally happened whenever the Jedi Knight happened. It was because she had half of Xazor's soul living inside of her, and it showed whenever the other was near.

"Xazor, it has been too long."

After Xazor seated herself, the Succubi smiled and nodded her head slightly as a greeting. But, then, something unexpected happened. She pulled out an oak box and set it on the table. Cherice picked it up and examined it, before opening it. Her eyes widened slightly before she looked back up at the Garou, grinning.

"It's beautiful ..."

Taking the dagger out of its case, Cherice ran her finger over the blade, in slight awe. Never had she seen such a magnficent weapon crafted - how did Xazor ever find it ?!

".. And not only that, it's deadly. My thanks, Xazor, for this was clearly unexpected."

Xazor Elessar
Oct 6th, 2002, 07:06:42 PM
Xazor smiled and bowed her head, glad that her friend was happy with the gift she had given her. The Knight's ultra sensitive ears suddenly caught wind of what her Father was saying and again, she couldn't help but roll her eyes before turning her attention back to Cherice.

"It's a pleasure to give to you....and to see you so happy."

She said softly, letting her eyes wander over to Verse, showing that she was obviously distracted with the going ons over at his table.....

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 6th, 2002, 07:37:18 PM
"Your father is quite the flirt," remarked Cherice, noticing Xazor's obvious attention towards their table.

Putting the dagger carefully back into the box, she closed the lid and then looked back up at Xazor.

"Seems like he never gets any results, though."

Xazor Elessar
Oct 6th, 2002, 09:36:53 PM
Xazor sighed sadly and turned her attention back on her friend.

"I know......it seems as though he has so much time for all of these women.....but they'll never replace my true mother, and it bothers me that he's pushing me out of his life for them. It has..."

She paused in mid-sentence, nearly revealing to Cherice what it had done to her. A Jedi was not supposed to know anger, though Xazor did. She also thought differently than most of the others in the Order.

"It has brought me to anger...."

She said softly, letting her eyes wander back to her Father and the other woman. Already for no apparent reason, the Garou had a dislike and almost a....hatred....for that woman. Shaking her head, she pushed the thoughts away and looked back to Cherice, knowing it was an uncomfortable topic.....but it was her own problem at hand now......

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 7th, 2002, 10:36:14 AM
"I ... Know."

She couldn't help it - but with their strong 'connection' she almost knew everything about Xazor, and vice versa.

"And do you enjoy the raging anger, picking away at your earthly shell until you give in and deliver dark justice ?"

Cherice knew who Xazor meant by the one woman; Santhia. It also occured to the Succubi that alot of Garou were beginning to rampage the galaxy.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 7th, 2002, 03:59:36 PM
Xazor growled deeply to herself, letting Cherice's words sink in. It had once been nice to give into the anger that ruled her soul....to go out and kill hundreds because of one person....but that life was no more. She was a Jedi....though she was of The Lost.

"I bring justice that is due....even if it does not fully agree with the ways of the Jedi Order."

She admitted quietly, not wishing to draw attention to herself. No one knew about her affiliation with The Lost Jedi....except for Marcus because of their Life Bond. Not even Cherice would know because the soul connection did not let her see what was happening with the other half unless she was taken over at the very moment. Sighing, the Garou shifted her weight and took her eyes away from her father, then let them rest on Cherice.

"You must feel so free to be able to give into your anger....how sometimes I wish to but I feel like I'm under a microscope. I am a Jedi though.....and agree with my ways....."

Eris Alexiel
Oct 7th, 2002, 04:11:14 PM
Although most of Eris's attention remained on Verse, she couldn't help but help listen to other conversation going on. Even though she didn't understand most of it since she knew nothing of the Jedi and the Sith, she couldn't help but wonder about all of it.

Verse Dawnstrider
Oct 7th, 2002, 06:52:07 PM
::Verse looked at Eris. He could only give helpless shrug.::

"She is a jealous girl......"

::Verse took a sip of his drink.::

"Still love her though. She is a daddy's girl at heart."

::Verse turned back to Eris.::

"I hate to cut this short, but I must see to my padawans. Just shout if you ever want to talk and take me up on that date. Untill then I dshall talkto you later."

::Verse bowed slighly. Nothing fancy like the last two. He felt that he did not need to be flashy to impress woman. They enjoyed his company, or they did not. No need to force the topic with a show. With that Verse spun on his heel and made his way to the training grounds. A slight skip in his step.::

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 8th, 2002, 10:45:28 AM
Canting her head to the side, Cherice eyed Xazor silently for a minute or so. She seemed different - yes - and what she just remarked about how she didn't agree with all the ways of the Jedi made the Succubi suspect something was up.

"It seems like you've changed since the last time we've encountered each other ... Which reminds me! How are those padawans?"

She smirked slightly, remembering how they tried to convince Aiden not to go with her, and even when he agreed they threatened to 'kill' her. Not very Jedi-like, and it was almost impossible not to laugh when they were scolded like infants.