PDA

View Full Version : Wraith-Your first exam begins

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:34:01 AM
:: Lance had given Wraith his instructions and told him to come at the academy in 3 days for his first test a spar against him-self.::

"I hope he won't be late or scared..." Lance said shaking his head.

:: 3 days had passed since his training was over...he now hoped his padawan had practiced his force skills so he could face him in battle, of course his padawan didn't have much chances of winning a spar...but he was curious to see if he was going to make it far.::

wraith swordstalker
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:57:14 PM
walking out of his room where he passed 3 days meditating, he goes where his master is. He enters making some noise with his black boots and thinks he as annouced his arrival with that noise to his master but still says " Master, I am here." He walks towards his master in a calm way and then stops and waits for a answer.

Sep 12th, 2002, 06:03:45 PM
"Good morning my young padawan...do you know what we are going to do today?" Lance said rising to his feet slowly.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:36:00 PM
" No master, I don't have any idea, but I sensed it must be something important. That is why I meditated for 3 days." He said in a happy mood.

Sep 13th, 2002, 04:15:07 PM
"Today my apprentice...you shall face me..but first...do you have a lightsaber and if you do...will you plz show me your basic fighting style."

wraith swordstalker
Sep 13th, 2002, 05:25:06 PM
"Yes I have one" he says with pride taking NS out and turning it on...

"This is it master, it's NS. The real name of this lightsaber is No Surrender but I call it NS, it's shorter." he says with a smile turning it and spinning it around.

Sep 21st, 2002, 09:02:26 PM
"No surrender..a fitting name for a lightsaber...I admire your creativity." He said igniting Matrix, the sky blue blade slid out of the unique Matrix design lightsaber, the strider's blazing lightsaber dazzled out and sparkled on Wraith's eyes.

SNAP-HISS!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well now..attack me...I want to see your basic fighting stance" He said leveling up his Lightsaber.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 22nd, 2002, 02:14:12 PM
After watching his master's lightsaber, he runs towards him, using the force speed, holding NS in his right hand spining it in his back, and then attacks once his master using a lot of his power and then rappidly concentrates the force and does a force jump and while in the air, he uses the force to take NS from his right hand to takes it in his left hand and then does a force blast, with his right hand, to try to push his master. When he lands far behind his master, he takes back NS in his right hand and uses again the force speed and attack his master from behind. After attacking his master he does some backflips to get away from his master and then stops and holds NS with his two hands in a defensive stance.

Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:35:24 AM
:: Lance grins for his apprentice was very quick and strong, he had been practicing it seems, as his apprentice force speeded towards him Lance summoned the force to block the brutal slash he then watched a jump and used his dividing technique to dissapeares from his spot and appear into 4 form all around Wraith he dashed away from him and as Wraith backflipped away Lance force speeded towards him and stopped at 4 feets away, he then jumped into the air using the force and slashed down at Wraith then landing at his back he spun his foots under his owns and watched as Wraith stumbled.::

"Very impressive but do not forget....the force is not unlimited to a padawan not even to a master...use your concentration wisely waste it not"

wraith swordstalker
Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:44:00 PM
After falling, he rapidly gets up and cleans a little his black pants and then picks up NS and says "You are very quick and strong master why do you wish me to fight you ?"

After, he holds NS in his two hand, in a aggresive way, and attacks continiously. Then, suddently, he does a sidekick to make Lance fall and uses the force blast to make his master fall far away from him. Before his master touches the ground he uses the force speed and when he gets in front of his master he hits him with his elbow on the stomach and then watches as he makes a lot of noise when he falls. He walks slowly away to see what his master is going to do...

Sep 24th, 2002, 04:43:30 AM
OOC: Just one thing, your a padawan your not supposed to do so many actions, you gotta let me a chance to block you know? :lol It's not like you can take me as a puppet :lol But oh well just to let ya know cause here at the forums there are people that won't be as nice as me. >_< XD I'll let you off this time. But for next time you know.

:: Lance stumbled away but wasn't really hurt he flipped his hands to cover his fallen and propulsed him-self back up to his feets.::

"I don't you to fight me...I'm testing your skills...your not too bad but you waste too much of your energy for naught..you know I still haven't done anything and you have already wasted a lot of your force stamina, you haven't even hurt me yet..try not to waste your energy and focus too much use it only when you are sure you can do a lot of damage with it. Never forget if you engage a sith he will not spare your life as soon as you will be tired he will crush..I am not telling you to this to scare you but to warn...a Jedi's life is dangerous and has a lot of adversity in it's path" With that Lance rose his two hands a summoned the force to form a lightning into his hand, he then released a massive amount of electricity slamming his padawan to the wallhe then released it, it wasn't a powerfull charge but only to see what his padawan would do.

"This was a force lightning, forget about it for the moment you cannot learn this technique yet...but the best way to block it is to try to absorb as much of the lightning as you can into your lightsaber's blade...of course you won't be able to absorb everything but I'll damage you much less then letting it strike you"

wraith swordstalker
Sep 24th, 2002, 04:50:47 PM
"Yes I realized that, but too late I guess because I got slammed on the wall." He said as he was getting up. when he was up, he ran, this time not using the force, and then when he was near, he slided on the ground passing trough his master legs and when he was behind him, he used his hand to propulse himself and used his legs to hit him in the back and did a backflip to get up...

Sep 25th, 2002, 04:09:10 PM
:: Lance used the force to enhance power into his arms to block the kick and watched as his apprentice backflipped.::

"Hehe is that all you got? Come on, take that lightsaber of you out" He said spinning Matrix in his hands as he ignited his lightsaber, the sky blue blade once again hissed out as Lance dashed towards Wraith he started sending some slashes just to see if his padawan was focused enough to guess where the slashes were gonna go at.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 26th, 2002, 04:46:06 PM
he rappidly took out his lightsaber and turned it on once again and then blocked the slashes he received from his master with NS." No...that is not the only thing I can do..." and then he send slashes to his master. one left, another right, another one right, left and right and continued and would continue until his master would do something to make him stop...

Sep 27th, 2002, 07:02:32 AM
:: Lance blocked the slashes with ease using the force to tell him where they were coming, he was a much faster fighter then most of the jedis at the order.::

"Focus on the force and it will tell you where my slashes will come..let your soul be guided by the force believe in it my apprentice."

:: Lance started to slash everywhere all ariund Wraith extremely fast, the blinding speed made Wraith sweat all over.::

wraith swordstalker
Sep 27th, 2002, 04:17:31 PM
having no other option, he closed his eyes and left the force help him to block each of his master's attack. He realized that what his master said was true, he really blocked all attacks...After blocking a lot of slashes he started to attack.

Sep 27th, 2002, 08:45:41 PM
:: Lance suddenly focused the force into his arms to aid him to slash harder sending his apprentice off balance.::

"Use the force wisely to enhance your abilities"

wraith swordstalker
Sep 28th, 2002, 11:54:56 AM
He got of balance but didn't fall, he was lucky, and then he tried what his master told him. He concentrate all the force he could into NS and his arms and then attacked his master with NS and made his master lose his balance. Then he kicked him to make him fall...

Sep 28th, 2002, 04:17:05 PM
:: Lance lost a bit of his balance and created a force wall around his arm to block the kick.::

"Worry not, the force wall is not a technique I can teach you right now" Lance said grinning a bit, he slipped Matrix around and sticked it up to NS and then pushed using the force to aid him.::

wraith swordstalker
Oct 11th, 2002, 06:22:49 PM
"Master, I fear I cannot fight no more, you are very strong." he said with a tired and sleepy voice

Oct 12th, 2002, 08:26:51 PM
"Very well young one, your are very talented. I bestow you with the task of facing other padawans" He said sliding his lightsaber down and putting it back on his belt, he then stood upstraight and shrugged lightly.

"Well got some stuff to do catch you later" He turned around and paced towards the exit of the academy.