PDA

View Full Version : We owe each other a duel, Jedi.

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:31:29 PM
Inu-Aku sat in a tree on the edge of a clearing. He could remember well the Jedi that had foiled him in his attempt to kill that pitiful monk. Now he waited for the Jedi to arrive at the clearing, the arena of battle.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:35:57 PM
Wei had been walking about when he came to a clearing. It was nice, and open, and seemed to be a good spot to take a rest in. Wei emerged from the forest into the clearing when he was suddenly aware of a presence. Wei tensed and focused harder on the Force, trying to find where the presence was coming from.

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:40:33 PM
It came from the trees, directly ahead of him, claws bared, fangs flashing in a malicious smile. Inu-Aku swiped his claws at Wei's face, intent on tearing the man's head from his shoulders.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:44:19 PM
Wei had not seen his opponent yet, when he ducked out of the way of an attack. The Force flowed through him and he was fully alert. As Wei's opponent landed, Wei turned and brought his leg around in an axe-kick, trying to crush his opponent inder his heel in one fell swoop.

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:45:40 PM
Inu-Aku caught his opponent's foot, stopping it just above his shoulders. He dropped to a crouch and swept Wei's other foot from under him.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:54:13 PM
Wei fell onto his back, but was soon up again. Wei advanced forward and tried to deal the dog-demon a vicious uppercut to his chin.

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:59:14 PM
Inu-Aku caught the fist, then threw his own punch at Wei's gut, trying to wind him.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:02:17 PM
Wei turned, letting the punch knick him a little, causing a very small amount of damage. Wei followe dup with a swing kick to the side of Inu's face.

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:10:08 PM
He was still moving with the punch and took the kick across the face. As he fell sideways he lashed out again with his claws at Wei's side, scoring him with the claws.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:36:05 AM
Wei felt a sharp pain as a set of claws tore at his side. Wei focused the Force on the wound to stop the bleeding and finally turned to get a good look at his opponent. It was the dog-demon from the Bar and Grill that had tried to go after the Preacha.

Wei set his feet apart in a wide stance and out one arm up to protect his face, and the other one in a tight chamber. "I remember you."

Inu
Sep 12th, 2002, 10:47:57 AM
"And I remember you, Jedi. You prevented the monk's destruction. For that, you shall yourself be destroyed."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:10:05 PM
Wei closed his eyes and gave a small sigh before opening them again. Pushing his glasses farther up his nose with his index finger, Wei gave the demon a grave look.

"You Sith need to learn how to deal with things in a constructive way. If you destroy everything, then there is nothing left for you when you are finished."

Inu
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:05:33 AM
"But then again, there's nothing left for YOU either!"

Inu-Aku lunged, making to stab Wei with his claws.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:11:31 AM
Wei grabbed Inu's hand and gave his arm a sharp twist. "But that way, no one wins. All lose." Wei released Inu and pushed him away with his foot.

Inu
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:33:53 AM
"And life is equally hellish for all parties involved..."

Inu-Aku slid in, checking Wei with his shoulder and threw the man to the floor.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:37:52 AM
Wei hit the ground, but shoved Inu off of him with his feet, using Inu's momentum from his tackle.

"Surely you are joking? No one wants to live a miserable life."

Inu
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:08:06 AM
The Jackel flexed his back and landed on his feet, slightly off-balance.

"Very true. But then again, misery loves company..."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 16th, 2002, 01:08:36 PM
Wei took a more relaxed posture in his stance. "Is that so? I have a friend who would tell you that if misery ever had company, misery would be the happiest thing in the world."

Wei remembered on of Zeke's secrets of happiness: have lots of friends.

Inu
Sep 16th, 2002, 01:59:52 PM
"What a fool he must be! Testing the limits of naivete as he is."

Inu-Aku crouched low and bared his claws.

"Enough talk!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 17th, 2002, 08:17:34 AM
Wei sighed. "If that is what you want."

Wei closed with Inu-Aku, performing a somersualt before using the Force to push up off the ground and kicking Inu under his chin. As Wei and Inu rose high in the air, Wei righted himself before Inu could could recover.

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:09:36 AM
The kick was swift, and unexpected. So Jedi attacked after all...Both men were still airborne, Wei was prepared to land, but Inu-Aku was still upside down. The two landed, Wei on his feet, the Jackel in a handstand. He collapsed his arms, rolled forward, and stood, rising his fist into Wei's chest.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 01:08:38 PM
Wei felt the wind knocked out of him. Wei staggered back, trying to catch his breath.

"Nice one...but..not..over yet," Wei panted. His stomach hurt, and Wei focused on the Force to ease the pain.

"I'm glad of Master's training..." Wei muttered to himself. Wei took a low stance, and gauged his opponent. Inu was agressive, but not so much that he would be bloodthirsty. Wei feinted, trying to see what Inu's reaction would be.

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:56:27 PM
"Glad of your master's training..." he repeated mockingly. "I have had no training friend, and I hold my own against all!"

Wei feinted, and Inu-Aku jumped back, maintaining distance.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 06:44:17 PM
Wei smiled. He was playing defense. "Since when did a Sith run from a fight?" Wei asked.

Then Wei did something that he thought was rather cocky of him to do. He stood up in a relaxed pose, threw his head back and laughed. The Sith had no training, so he obviously didn;t know how to foucs his anger. If Wei made Inu mad enough, it might just work to his advantage.

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:01:32 PM
Inu-Aku smirked.

"I know there's more up those baggy sleeves of yours, Jedi. Since when did a Jedi let his confidence get the better of him!"

Inu-Aku advanced once more and swept his legs, then moved with a finger strike at Wei's throat.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:09:47 PM
Wei had the Sith tricked. As Wei's feet came out from under him, Wei grabbed Inu's hand and pulled him forwards, simultaneously kicking out with his feet to get Inu in the stomach.

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:52:48 PM
The Jackel felt air forced from his lungs and was thrown over on his back. A good maneuver.

"A lucky one, are you?"

He stood in a crouch, recovering his breath.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:00:28 PM
Wei smiled. "You have your own share of good luck. Now, are you ready to quit and we call it a draw, or do you need to have a set winner or loser?"

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:10:50 PM
"We can end it here...I am satisfied with this result. We will continue this duel at a later date..."

He turned and disappeared into the trees.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:36:53 PM
Wei sighed and wiped his face on his sleeve. "Well. Someday I might have to fight a battle to the end." Wei turned and walked back the way he came. He wanted to go home and take a refreshing shower.