PDA

View Full Version : New companions

Rognan Dar
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:17:04 PM
Rognan entered the B&Q which was calmer than most of the time. Finding a set, he waited for a friend of his to join him for a meal. A droid came to take his order, "Just a glass of water please." Then the droid was of to get his drink.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:48:58 PM
Wei entered and noticed Rognan and remembered him from the garden.

"Hi, how you doing? I'm Wei, we met int he Garden not too long ago. Mind if I join you?"

Rognan Dar
Sep 11th, 2002, 10:57:08 PM
OOC: Aren't we still doing that though?

"Sure, go ahead and have a seat, im just waiting for someone." He said with a smile.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:16:11 AM
OOC: I'll send you a PM concerning that.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. So, how have you been?"

Rognan Dar
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:01:00 PM
"Not bad, still waiting for my training to start. Can't wait to start, I want to know how to control my speed boosts which happen frequently now that im so exited." Just then the droid returend with his drink. "Hay Wei, you want anything?" Rognan said taking a sip of his water.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:13:29 PM
"Water works fine." Wei smiled. "Training will be good. It's extremely intense. There has not been a day that has gone by since I started my training that I have not had to practice my skills in the Force. Everything somehow becomes a training exercise whether your master says so or not. Taking care of kids, helping people feel better about themselves, even recreation can be a severe test of your knowledge of the Force."

Rognan Dar
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:19:00 PM
Rognan ordered another water for Wei and looked at him strangly. "You take care of kids? Or just that in general?" he said with a smile think of Wei taking care of kids.

OOC: :lol I have nine other siblings. And there hard to watchO_o

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:44:04 PM
Wei's face grew solemn. "For a time I took care of akid while helping him find a family. A foster parent you might call me. He did evetually find a mother. Master Xazor let him be taken in by a Sith woman. He was a real handful. He got into trouble with vampires, locked me out of my room, and dared to involve me with a female Cizerack, who much to my relief did not immediately try to get me in her bed." Wei laughed.

Rognan Dar
Sep 12th, 2002, 11:20:29 PM
Rognan chuckled at what Wei said. "Man, you Cizerack smoothy you," laughing again. "So, that was nice of you doing that for a pest of a kid, what was his name?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 01:33:59 PM
"He wasn;t a pest. His name was Aiden. And it's not like I wanted the Cizerack women to be attracted to me. It just happened. And they always made the first move." Wei shuddered involuntarily.

Rognan Dar
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:10:37 PM
"Ya thats it," Rognan said in a playful tone, " so are you saying you don't like Cizerack women?" still playing around with Wei.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:47:55 PM
When he enters the B&Q, he looks around to see where is Rognan. After, when he saw him he walked to him and said " Hey how are you ? I'm sorry I took so long to get here first time around here. oh Hi mister....."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:11:52 PM
Wei smiled. "No need for that. My name is Wei Wu Wei. I take it you are new here? How do you like the Jedi Order so far?"

Ansatsu
Sep 14th, 2002, 01:18:18 AM
Ansatsu dropped from the rafters behind his cousin. He was as quiet as possible and landed without a sound. He then shook Wei and said, "Hey cuz, what are ya doin? Who is this guy?" Ansatsu then noticed he was in the presence of a strabger and straightened up, "My apologies, My name is Ansatsu and you are?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 14th, 2002, 04:20:23 PM
Wei laughed. "You!" Wei laughed again. "You turd! I'll get you back, and you know I will. The man I have been talking with is named Rognan. Not to sure who the other guy is."

Rognan Dar
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:10:57 PM
"Sorry for not introducing you two, this is Wraith swordstalker. we just met in the LQ and he's buyong me dinner." Rignan said with a laughing sort of smile. "And it's nice to meet Ansatsu," reaching out his hand to shake his. "Didn't know you had a cousin Wei? Is there anyone else that has family here?" he asked curiously.

Ansatsu
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:40:42 PM
Ansatsu grasped his hand and shook it, "Yeah me soon. Wei that reminds me I got this letter! My brother is coming! He wants to become a Jedi! So I told him to meet me here. He should arrive any moment." Ansatsu smiled and stuffed the letter in his pocket. "Drinks are on me guys."

Samanosuke Akechi
Sep 14th, 2002, 07:25:15 PM
A dark figure bearing a sword came into the bar. Samanosuke Akechi. The brother of Ansatsu Akechi. He had been searching for his brother for years. He stepped forth to the table Ansatsu was sitting at. He smiled and placed his hand on his brother's shoulder. "Hello brother. Hello Wei. It is nice to see you again." He saw tears well up in his brothers eyes, and Samanosuke began to cry as well. This was one of the happiest moments of his life.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 14th, 2002, 07:30:45 PM
Wei did not tear up, but instead laughed and smiled. "Samano, I always figured you would show up soon enough. How have you been? These are my friends, Rognan, and Wraith. I have many other friends that you will have to meet, too." Wei waited until the two brothers were finished before extending his hand to Samanosuke to shake.

Samanosuke Akechi
Sep 14th, 2002, 07:36:13 PM
Samanosuke hugged his brother and then shook the hand of his cousin and then sat down. "Well not much Wei. I have been searching for my brother for years. When I found out he was here I came to visit him. This place is nice I might stay here." He turned and smiled at his brother. "Actually I am gonna stay. So how do you join this place anyway?"

Ansatsu
Sep 14th, 2002, 10:06:01 PM
Ansatsu turned and hugged his brother. He was so happy to have him here. "It is so good to see you again. All the time we missed growing up, and now we can make it all up." Ansatsu's tears now came in floods. It was great to see his brother again.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 15th, 2002, 06:21:33 PM
" I don't know for you guys but I'm hungry, anyone of you going to order something? and could anyone recommend me something, it's my first time here..." He said in a happy way after watching the borthers reunion...

"oh and Wei, it's nice here in the Jedi Order,"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 06:34:20 PM
Wei smiled. "Glad to hear it. I recommend the Lo Mein. But the Bar and Grill is best known for its root stew."

Rognan Dar
Sep 16th, 2002, 04:16:41 PM
"Well thats good you like it here," Rognan said with a giggle, " but if you don't well then you better leave because your going to be here a while." he continued starting to laugh at his own humor. " But the root stew sounds good, what is the Lo Mein?

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 17th, 2002, 08:34:11 AM
"Lo mein? It's a noodle dish with green peppers, chicken, or beef, or other vegetables, depending on your preference."

Rognan Dar
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:59:39 PM
"Mmm, they both sound good, but i'll stick with the root stew." Rognan said starting to lick his lips hungrly.

Samanosuke Akechi
Sep 17th, 2002, 07:54:11 PM
Samanosuke looked at him, "I will take one of those to please."

wraith swordstalker
Sep 20th, 2002, 05:25:10 PM
"well I think I'll get the Lo mein, it's sound really good"he says and then he says
"I hope it's good like it sounds hehe"