PDA

View Full Version : Deoma Tow Omega (Xazor)

Axel Grievers
Sep 11th, 2002, 07:13:48 PM
In the deepest most reaches of the Acadamy, In the unkept areas which were nearly collapsing from decay and neglect. A figure with a spinning sleek weapon trained in the dark, The weapon it weilded swung with deadly speed and glinted like a platinum circle at each pass.

A message had been sent hours before, requesting of the Garou Knight Xazor to make a small trip if she had time to the condemed areas. The figure kept the weapon spinning with the same uncanny and invisible speed before the pointed in struck the flooring and held there. The point was a curved blade, a scythe blade, travling up the shaft it held a golden plate and hidden catch.

But that is irrelivant now.

The man, ah! we can see him now because of a light which sparked to life, with brown hair and blue eyes took a few deep breaths before begining the routine again only faster.

The Scythe began to loudly hum as the air was forced away by the shaft and blade, suddenly a rafter cracked and fell. In the same instant, as if in slow motion, Axel halted the spinning, flipped the scythe around so that the blade pointed at the falling rafter, and sliced out.

The rafter fell in two pecies, cleanly severed in half.

"Deoma Tow Omega.." Axel whispered to himself, resting against the weapon reverendly..

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 07:39:34 PM
The Knight Xazor had received a message to meet someone in the Condemned Areas. She thought it quite suspicious at first, but decided to make her way there. The Garou was in a hurry of course and quickly made her way through the Temple and towards the 'Forbidden Realm', as it was affectionatly called by the members of the Order. Smiling as she went, she passed a group of Masters who gave her an odd look and she bowed quickly.....then turn and ran for the 'meeting' she was expected at.

Once inside the darkened place where rafters laid about and holes in the floor had to be dodged....she saw a darkened figure stanind in the corner, weilding a bladed weapon. Closing her eyes and standing in her place, the Knight immediatly recognized the scent of one of her own.....another shapeshifter.....another Wolf. She smiled, exposing her elongated canines as she moved forward slightly. Her eyes flashed silver and took on the feral form of herself.....no longer did they appear human....but wolf in a humans eyes. Bright blue outlined with silver they were....and beautiful. She could see better in the dark than in the day which struck her funny.....and immediatly locked her eyes upon the one of which she now identified as a new Padawan.....Axel. She had greeted him a few days prior....and now he sought her.

"Greetings young one......you wished to see me?"

Axel Grievers
Sep 11th, 2002, 07:49:16 PM
The singing blade, which started another round, stopped and the butt end struck the floor with a loud ping. Axel had heard, and smelled, Xazor long before she had seen him and he grinned under the small amount of light as she appeared in fur.

"Ah! Hello Knight Xazor, Yes indeed I had requested some of your time. I hope you were not busy with anything?" Axel spoke, bowing respectfully, "I was hoping that we could perhaps give a whirl at a blade spar, although I haven't begun my training in uses of the Force I still need to keep keen with my other such, against me?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:06:32 PM
ooc: I didn't change...my eyes did. :lol

The Knight smiled gently and nodded, pulling a silver sword from her back. The word 'Chase' flased in his eyes from the light that the engraving caught and she grinned, holding it out in front of her. The hilt rested in her hand as it had hundreds of times before, and the wide long blade was canted to the side before her. Slowly then, she made her way toward her fellow Garou and grinned toothily. Once close enough, she began to circle him....waiting for him to take the first move if he dared.......

Axel Grievers
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:58:05 AM
Whoopsies! Sorry bout that :(

As Xazor began to circle, Axel swung the scythe round with, again, uncanny speed before placing it rest with the blade side behind him and the pole shaft canted to the right and ready to defend.

She had a longsword, which put Axel at a slight disadvantage close up. Shrugging it off, the Garou Padawan kept the circle in form also waiting for an offence from Xazor. When none came, Axel darted forward and struck out with the staff in a sharp jab before spinning to the right and lashing out with the blade, which had come out into veiw, like a baseball bat...

Xazor Elessar
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:16:34 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and spun around.....then met his cheek with the blade. A thin line of blood appeared just below each eye and across the bridge of his nose. She smiled to herself and spun to the side, then labeled his ribs with a Force powered back kick. This sent him falling several feet away.

"I will help you but you must be willing to learn! Now when we fight, watch my body!"

She called out to him....moving in quicker. If he would only watch her shoulders and hips, he could easily see which way she was moving towards....and perhaps be there to block an attack before it occured.....

Axel Grievers
Sep 12th, 2002, 07:47:43 PM
AXel indeed fell quite a distance away from the force enhanced kick, although he gained his footing quite quickly afterwards. The Garou heard Xazor's words quite well, and switching over to the feral vision as Xazor was in now, Axel steadied himself again.

Blood seeped from the wound across his face, which he did not mind at all (To him, it was just another scar). Grinning with exhiliration,

"So! How's Life here?" He spoke, swinging the scythe around in both hands and using it like a sheild. The staff end hung vertically in the air with the blade down nearst to the ground before Axel turned on the heel of his foot and struck out with the end like a polearm.

Yanking it back before Xazor could parry, Axel swung the backend of the upper part at her feet while following up with a short roundhouse...