PDA

View Full Version : A challenge...(open)

Kelt Simoson
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:29:35 PM
Kelt stood outside in the new training grounds of the GJO, the sun was just waking from its night elsewere on the city they called concurent. The light mist surrounded the Jedi Crusader, it was a refreshing feeling to feel the small droplets touch his face. But he was not here to be with nature today...he was here to train for a little while until with anyone who wished to fight.

It was a saber to saber fight he requested, he needed some practice with his new lightsaber...this would be fun indeed.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 11th, 2002, 07:16:05 PM
Straffe saw the man, with his green cloak. He walked near him, observing him under the hood of his own cloak.
"You seek a challange? I might be a biginer but I have many tricks up my sleave"
Straffe gave him a grin. He pulled off his black cloak and shot it to the side. He then pulled out his sword from its hilt on his back

Kelt Simoson
Sep 11th, 2002, 10:04:16 PM
'Ah, i dont think we have met....before i start our challage, perhaps you could tell me who you might be?' Kelt smiled warmly.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:08:52 PM
Straffe smiled back
"I am Straffe Stormrider, padawan to Lance Stormrider"
Straffe gave a bow.
"Who might you be?"

Kelt Simoson
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:19:30 PM
' I am Kelt simoson, Jedi Crusader' Kelt bowed with a freindly grin

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:54:47 PM
Straffe looked a bit puzzled
"What is a Jedi Crusader if I mught ask?"

Saul Mordeth
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:20:41 PM
Saul looked around "hmnn two of you oh well im a little rusty." With a snap hiss his blade ignited and he stood there in the green glow. Assuming his overhand fighting stance Saul smiled. "Not meaning to interrupt, but my dinner is getting cold."

"I heard there was open dueling and I need the practice." Saul replied confidently.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 15th, 2002, 01:17:47 AM
'A Jedi crusader is much the same as a Jedi Warrior only with diffrent prefrences, its my own unique rank as it were..' He smiled a tootch grin. He then suddenly saw and felt another presence within the location he had picked.

' Mr.Mordeth what a suprise...please..join us...' He smiled once more.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:27:48 PM
Straffe smiled at Kelt
"You can call me The Strider"
Straffe looked over at the man
"Who might you be..."

Saul Mordeth
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:13:21 PM
Who I might be is a Padawan to Master Leia Solo. As to what I'm doing Im here to duel. Nodding his head to Kelt "Mr Kelt when ever you two are ready." Saul bowed and then again assumed his overhand fighting stance.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 16th, 2002, 12:15:59 AM
' I do trust Straffe cam here to fight to...so what say a 3v3?' He smiled to them both.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:06:04 AM
Straffe grinned
"Thats fine by me but I have one question....Do we use blades or sabars?"
Straffe said with a puzzled tone since he is a Strider.

Saul Mordeth
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:43:16 PM
"Either is fine with me" Saul pulls a long slender blade from its sheath. Sparking a line in front of him with his blade. Whenever you guys are ready. Saul said with a smile.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:25:04 AM
Kelt waisted little time and within a flash of a moment Yuran flashed from its sheath across his back and had connected with Mordeth sending hot sparks about the place, turning his head to Straffe who was not expecting to have Kelt act so quick Kelts right leg shot out like a bullit and cracked the Stormrider right into his gutt sending the man sprawling back.

He then turned his attention back to Mordeth and twisted his sword inverted to stike at his knees

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:25:40 PM
Straffe held his stomach as he got up. He pulled his Strider blade "Spirit" from its hilt on his back and quickly dashed at Kelt. He focused his energy and sliced the air behind Kelt with much force. A red/yellow energy slice soard through the air directly at Kelts back

Saul Mordeth
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:00:32 PM
Saul sidestepped the thrust. Stepping on the tip of the blade with one foot and the middle with the other Saul forced Kelt forward. Bringing his sword underneath Kelts throat. Kelt looked up and smiled. He knew that he had made a mistake.

Saul smiled and stepped back "Kelt I would look out if I was you here comes Straffe." Saul Mordeth sheathed his sword with practiced precision and stepped back again to watch the other two.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 17th, 2002, 11:28:56 PM
Kelt quickly stepped foward feeling the rush of air behind him that Straffe had made in his attack and qith speed and accuracy Kelt aimed his foot out as he turned placing his foot about straffes shin hight. Just ashe did so Straffe in his attack cought Kelts foot and tripped fight over onto his fase and slid on the slippery floor for a few feet.

Kelt then turned his attention to Mordeth who no for some reason had his sword within its home, Kelt waistedlittle time with that mistake and side kicked towards Mordeths stomerch quickly so that he had no chance to move out the way of the hit also letting some force flow through him his boot connected with Mordeths chest and sent him back about a few feet to crach against a wall.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:02:17 PM
Straffe quickly got up and dashed at Kelt. He used a flying side kick to attack him. His foot connected with his lower ribs. As Kelts upper body bent toward Straffe, he upper cut him. Sending Kelt into the air. Straffe then slashed vertically to hit him.

Saul Mordeth
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:59:30 PM
Rolling with the kick Saul hit the wall. Pulling out both of his small swords Mordeth moved back to the center of the room. Flipping both his blades so that the flat side was exposed. Saul clapped them on the sides of Straffe's head. The Padawan dropped cluthcing his ringing ears. Saul let out a small laugh. "Sorry bud, I know that had to hurt."

Without even stopping Saul kept moving towards Kelt. Kelt rose to meet him as there swords clanged in the woods. Hearing a noise behind him Saul spun with both blades. One blade aimed at Kelt's midsection, and another at Straffe throat. "Ahh, Straffe trying to repay me for that hit in the head can't say I blame you."

All three of them didn't move Kelt had his blade raised in an overhead attack. Straffe also had his in the same postion flat side down to hit Saul in the head. Fortunately for Mordeth his blades where also in a handy position.

Saul moved quickly out of the way sheathing his swords as he flipped backwards. Kelt and Straffe showed considerable skill as they didn't hesitate to attack each other once Saul was out of there path. "Man this is a lot of fun." Saul hadn't played in quite a while. This was a welcome break from his studies.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 5th, 2002, 06:12:19 PM
Before Saul could say anymore a kick was slammed into his face with a heavy kick smashing his nose and sending him sprawling back towards the wall. Kelt turned for Straffe now and with his sword swiped cleanly at him for a diversion, straffe went to block it which madehim terribly open to a nasty elbow strike which smashed the padawan in the eye,also making him fall away from Kelts offencive stance.

OOC: sorry for lateness

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 7th, 2002, 02:26:04 PM
Blood ran down the side of Straffes face as he got up. He speard Kelt in the mid section and put him right into the wall. He pushed back with a kick to the chest. While flipping in the air he pulled his sabar and swiped it towards his neck