PDA

View Full Version : B-O-R-I-N-G, that's my life in one word.

Da-Xia
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:47:00 PM
She sat in this bar, on Corusant, it was new and fresh and shiney. Well not really shiney, but you get the idea. She sat at a corner table, pretty much minding her own buisness, not hassling anyone or anything.

"B-o-r-i-n-g!" she said to herself, stifling a yawn. She picked up her glass, filled only half-way with coconut flavoured rum.

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:52:54 PM
Inu-Aku had hijacked a table and shoved it against the wall. He now sat atop it, bored, one leg hanging off the table's edge. Not quite the trees he favored, but close enough. He heard a quiet, discontened voice.

"B-o-r-i-n-g!"

"You have something to say?" he asked the woman across the bar.

Da-Xia
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:55:44 PM
She perked up, and looked at the.....She grinned, and stood up.

"Why Jackel, it's been awhile, hasn't it?" she sadi grinning and walking over to Inu-Aku.

"In fact it's been too long, have you killed the a--hole yet? Or are you playing games now, like a child?"

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:59:08 PM
Inu-Aku growled low.

"Da-Xia. What pit did they cast YOU out of?"

Da-Xia
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:01:04 PM
Da-xia smirks.

"Why hell of course, Satan got sick of me whoopin' him day in and day out."

Da takes a sip of her drink.

"And you didn't answer my question, have you...?"

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:04:55 PM
He sneered as he spoke.

"He eluded me. His scent went cold on an old, busted freighter somewhere in the middle of nowhere. I went to the Sith Order to learn how to find him again."

Da-Xia
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:08:28 PM
Da-xia's smiled grew wider.

"Then I guess that means I still have a chance. And don't sneer my little puppy, it makes your face look uglier than it already is."

Da-Xia laughed.

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:16:23 PM
"You're no beauty yourself. And you pose less of a chance than I do."

He flexed his claws, sitting forward.

"Especially if you're dead."

Da-Xia
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:20:14 PM
Da-Xia sighed, quite melodramically too.

"You? Kill me? What a joke my little puppy."

Da flexed her hand, a small flame leaping to life out of nothingness.

"I have had an insperation, why don't we work together to kill him, no?"

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:27:59 PM
"What's your angle this time, Da?"

Da-Xia
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:42:32 PM
"Angle? What angle?"

Da grinned, puting the small flame out by clenching her hand into a fist, the smell of burnt flesh hanging lightly in the air.

"Why, if we work to together we are most likely going to find him quicker, no?"

Inu
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:07:49 AM
"You've got your own reasons for helping me, of that I am certain. What purpose do you have for this man?"

Da-Xia
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:11:05 AM
Da's eyes narrowed.

"Why almost the same as yours, except your reasons are of the physical, mine are of the spirit."

Inu
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:42:21 AM
'Of the spirt.' How dramatic...how vague.

"I'm not buying it."

Da-Xia
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:51:44 PM
Da snorted

"Fine then don't believe me, I'll see ya around this 'Sith Order' of yours then."

Da spoke non-chalantly and headed towards the exit of the Bar and Grill.

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:00:18 PM
Inu-Aku crouched on the table. She was travelling to the Sith Order? He followed her out, to make certain she was telling the truth.

Da-Xia
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:10:23 PM
She stomped down the street outside the bar and uncermoniously grabbed a passer-by.

"Can you be so kind as to tell me where to locate 'The Sith Order'?" she asked quite nicely of the scared man.

"I-i-i-it's on Corella....." the man studdered as Da dropped him to the ground and headed <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=379450#post379450>on her way.</a>