PDA

View Full Version : Surrendered Victory

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:35:28 PM
Morrigan sat on the edge of the bed in Salem's quarters, carefully withdrawing shards of glass from her back, with both her hand and an aid of the Force. After the last piece was pulled out, she pulled the remains of her tank off and let the bloodied cloth drop to the floor. The gash in her left hip discouraged her from venturing about the Order to find where the MedBay was, so instead she retreated to the dark room to "lick" the wounds from her encounter with Gitane.

Salem Ave
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:37:24 PM
Some footsteps approached.

"Thisss isssn't a med bay, you know."

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:41:33 PM
"Do you think I'm that stupid?" She snapped; The fight had left Morrigan irretable.

She turned her head away from the voice to inspect the cut on her shoulder, her finger pushing into it to see how deep it ran.

"Besides... I don't need one."

Salem Ave
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:45:02 PM
He canted his head around, unphased by her partial nudity, to get another look at the insertions.

"... You have multiple stab-like woundsss in yourrr back. You need eitherrr a doctorrr or bacta."

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:47:04 PM
Stifly, Morrigan shoved her shoulders and stood from the bed.

"I'm fine," she lied, her knees trying to give out.

Salem Ave
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:49:29 PM
"I am a darrrksssider. Don't lie to me, I can feel yourrr pain.

Sss-it."

Turning, he glanced about the room. There was no bacta at all in here, due to his own natural healing 'mechanism', thus he pushed a panel on the wall and ordered for some to be brought to his quarters."

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 12th, 2002, 01:56:55 PM
Morrigan shot a defeated glare towards Salem and again sat on the edge of the bed. Her hand was still being held on her shoulder, her arm covering most of her chest.

"You don't need to help me."

Salem Ave
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:03:08 AM
"Then why arrre you herre?"

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:18:49 PM
"...I like it here."

Morrigan bowed her head, pretending to examine the gas on her hip.