PDA

View Full Version : Flawless

Gitane Blesse
Sep 11th, 2002, 01:52:50 PM
A cool breeze swept through Gitane's hair as she stared out the open window. She hugged the silken sheets around her and yawned, her chin resting on her knees.

It had been a month or so since she'd last seen Vega, and with Elena in her life, she hardly even gave the Dark Lord a hateful though.

This morning, with Elena out looking at shops, Gitane was left with little to do other than lounge around bed. She gave a small sigh and layed back to stare at the ceiling. Something pounded very briefly on the roof of the appartment, but she gave little thought to it. Why bother?

Sitting up, the Falleen rolled out of bed and grabbed at the nearest clothing she could reach, tugging the dress on. Another thump sounded, this time at the window. Gitane turned around to find a pale girl crouched on the window sill.

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 11th, 2002, 01:58:26 PM
"Mother..." Morrigan hissed at the Falleen staring at her; a near-sadistic grin spread across her lips.

I'm sorry, I don't know you. Gitane replied, taking a few steps back. Morrigan growled and leapt into the room, her hand snapping to grab her mother's throat.

"You do. You made me." Her voice was strained with bitter anger. "You trained me, you cared for me," her grip tightened. In one swift movement, she shoved Gitane half way across the room. "And then you forgot about me."

The thin girl shrugged her trench coat off and whipped out her saber, sending the fuscia blade to life. She trudged forward and planted a sharp kick to the stomach of the startled woman. Her saber's tip lowered, hovering above her throat.

"Remember now?"

Gitane Blesse
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:02:09 PM
The air rushed from her lungs as Gitane felt the heavy boot sink in just under her ribs. She tried to recall where the girl was from. You made me... Gitane drew in a sharp gasp as she recalled.

"Morrigan..." She breathed out, feeling the saber scorch her skin. She called one of the decorative swords from the wall and rolled quickly to the side The sword swung up and clashed against the saber, pushing it away in a shower of sparks.

"Why..?"

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:06:36 PM
"You had me trained, day in, day out. Constantly battling holograms, being shoved full of needles. You were the only living thing I had contact with. And you forgot about me!" Morrigan barked and moved forward, fierce tears stinging her eyes.

Morrigan moved forward again. She reached down and yanked her mother to her feet. Her eyes stared coldly into Gitane's before she sent her at the wall. The Lupine leapt into the air and gave a swift kick to the side of her head;just hard enough to stun her a bit.

"I hate you, Mother," she rasped, wrenching the sword from the woman's hand. The blade swept through the air and slid through Gitane's shoulder with a sickening squish, pinning her to the wall.

Gitane Blesse
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:10:31 PM
The woman screamed in a flood of pain and wrenched the sword from her shoulder. Her eyes narrowed and she swept a shaky hand forward. Morrigan was shoved backwards with a hate-driven wave of energy, crashing her into the mirror of the vanity.

"You shouldn't have come here, girl," She announced, waltzing toward the fallen Lupine. She smirked lightly and called the second sword from the wall. Her arms crossed before she swiftly let the blades swing for her throat and midsection.

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:16:38 PM
Morrigan's eyes widened at the sight of the swords and she quickly rolled to the side, feeling the blades slash into her shoulder and hip, shards and slivers of glass tearing into her back. She sent her saber back to life and leapt to her feet.

"You created me to replace the mistakes of the Van-Derveld name... Yet you, yourself, were the ultimate imperfection!" Morrigan let out a deep growl and lunged at Gitane her saber directed for her chest. The Falleen dodged, as Morrigan expected, and she made a swift movement toward Gitane's left arm. The glowing blade burned through her muscle and most of her bone as a shocked look over came her face, the woman dropping to her knees.

Elena Van Derveld
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:21:58 PM
The door to the apartment slammed open, accompanied by the crackle of a blade leaping to life. Seraphim II pulsed in the hand of the Lupine as she strode forward, casting her free hand upwards with a powerful force push that knocked the pale girl away from her lover. The saber tip flicked downwards to point at the attacker.

"Get out. Now."

A pause, then she barked out again.

"And no witty remarks or retorts. Just get out or I'll slit your throat."

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:24:49 PM
A low growl creapt from her mouth as Morrigan stared at the woman, shoving to her feet. She moved through the room and exited from the same way she'd entered.

Gitane Blesse
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:28:14 PM
Her pale eyes followed the figure until it was out of site, before her head dropped and she let out a long, near breathless sigh. Rare tears slid down her cheeks out of pain.

"Thank you.." she whispered to Elena.

Elena Van Derveld
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:31:45 PM
The saber dropped down out of her hand as she caught the full extent of Gitane's wounds for the first time as she rushed quickly over to her. Kneeling, she sighed and rose a hand to touch her cheek before tracing it down to hover her palm over the open wound in her shoulder. With a glance over her shoulder, she used the force to pull open a drawer and retrieve some bacta from it, calling it to hand. Ripping the seal, she pressed it down against the gash. The door into the room slammed.

"Ouch..."

She winced as she looked at the viceration.

"... Any idea who that was, or did a random psychopath just chance by?"

Gitane Blesse
Sep 12th, 2002, 01:52:49 PM
"My..daughter." Gitane fumbled a bit on the word. She wasn't really sure what she could consider Morrigan. Her creation?

She looked at her arm and forced out a breathless laugh, her fingers hovering over the gash; If she moved her arm, she'd most likely lose it.

Elena Van Derveld
Sep 12th, 2002, 01:55:33 PM
"Daughter?"

Elena smirked.

"That was Galatea? It sure didn't feel like her.."

Gitane Blesse
Sep 12th, 2002, 02:01:17 PM
"It wasn't Galatea..Not quite"

Breathing out slowly, Gitane gave a quick shove to her feet.

"It was a clone of her and Thanatos."

Elena Van Derveld
Sep 12th, 2002, 02:05:48 PM
"Oh... another clone."

Elena sat back a bit as she held the bacta against Gitane's shoulder, sighing quietly.

"It seems like we just can't get it right with these children, hmm? They're either Jedi, or they try to kill us," she added with a mock exasperated sigh.