PDA

View Full Version : Masterless Apprentices

Gav Mortis
Sep 11th, 2002, 01:29:27 PM
We currently have eight, maybe nine, apprentices who are in need of a master. They are:

Salem Ave - taken by Darth Vader
Gouyen Chee - taken by myself
Dreth Kindo
Leliarre Nightshade
Odin Murk
Felicia Devano - taken by myself
Dea Potentia - taken by Jehova
Levi Argon - taken by Jehova

There's also Grev Drason but I am unsure if he has a master.

Those characters eligable to train apprentices are:

Lady Vader - has 3 apprentices.
Live Wire - has 1 apprentice.
Jehova Eavan - will have no apprentices if Cherice is promoted.
Darth Vader - no apprentices as of yet.
Dyzm - no apprentices as of yet.
Gue - has 1 apprentice.
Videl - has no apprentices as of yet.
Sasha - presuming he is promoted
Cherice - presuming she is promoted

Of course Dyzm has been doing those training threads and thankfully that has kept these apprentices satisfied but they do deserve to have their own masters. I am willing to create an account for the sole purpose of taking on a few - three maximum - apprentices myself as my only character within TSO is Levi but I really want to help get these apprentices a master. That is as long as everyone is ok with that.

If each eligable character as listed above who does not currently have an apprentice - DV, Dyzm, Jehova, Videl, Sasha and Cherice - took on one apprentice each, that would be 6 already dealt with, leaving two or three left over. They could be dealt with amongst whoever was willing to take on another apprentice.

So who would like to take on an apprentice so that the waiting list doesn't get any longer? And does anyone object to me creating an account for the sole purpose of training to take on a few apprentices?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 11th, 2002, 07:40:30 PM
Odin will complete his training under the rules I started during the void time. (Time of no Masters) He has completed (or about to complete) 2 Training Missions and will face his test against me. The others, I will ask and find if they also need to take there test.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 12th, 2002, 10:37:17 AM
I'll take on Levi (you) and Dea ( due to her previous ties with Jeseth).

Sanis Prent
Sep 12th, 2002, 11:09:05 AM
I will take Salem Ave >_<

(so much for my "I'm not taking apprentices ever" policy :crack)

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 12th, 2002, 11:29:56 AM
I knew you'd break one day. So that's Odin, Dea, Salem and myself taken care of and if no-one has any problems with this, I'll take on Gouyen and Felicia. That leaves Dreth Kindo, Leliarre Nightshade and maybe Grev Drason - still don't know if he has a master yet.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 20th, 2002, 01:47:23 PM
Start our training thread, Gav. As for Dea, well she wants to go with Jeseth.