PDA

View Full Version : Forrda Vs Fft

Shreeftut
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:14:42 AM
[I]They chased him, he ran...

They followed, he ran...

He ran across space, they followed...

they chased him across the continents, he ran...
<center>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
</center>
He awoke, all a dream, just a dream. A dream he had been having for the last few months, very disturbing, and he wished it would leave him. The gold scales hadnt helped him with it either, bad spirits they said.

*crunch*

what the?

He rolled up and onto his feet. THe massive pillow wasnt there, he could feel that. When at last he opened his eye, he must still have been dreaming. Woods...

From the planet in his dream....

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:25:41 AM
*Motssumi had been up most of the morning, hunting not for a mark but for food. She was now stalking a bit of forrda, watching it and following slowly when it moved. Suddenly its head jerked up at some sound and Motssumi pounced in order to keep it from getting away. But instead of being where it should have been, it ran in another direction and Motssumi landed right in front of what looked like a large raptor. She growled lowly, so this was what had scared her prey.*

Shreeftut
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:45:35 AM
The cat had suprised him, the fact the cat wore clothes suprised him even more. It ment this was a civilized species as the coth was obviously of synthetic make. The growl concerned him not, this was a lower species and incapable of harming him. His nose tongues flickered out, he had her scent, very peculuar thing, smelled more like a wild human than cat.

He decided the games were over.

"Prepare for the afterlife, fft"

[I]He swung around with unseen speed and cracked his tail out at the cat thing...

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 11th, 2002, 10:10:34 AM
*The big lizard was fast but Motssumi was faster and more agile. Upon seeing the tail move, she jumped up and towards the creature, slashing it across the face before landing behind it. But much to her surprise, her claws had no effect still Motssumi was undaunted, all things could be hurt somehow.*

Shreeftut
Sep 11th, 2002, 10:36:58 PM
[I]He shouted in whistled form something that might resemble 'Infidel' in a human tongue. The cat had tried to hurt him, to hurt his gods chosen. He bent back on his legs and leaped forwards at the cat/human hybrid, snaping out with his jaws to devour the small one.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:33:24 PM
*Motssumi dodged once again agily as she drew out a dagger and as Shreeftut missed his mark, she stabbed into his side with her dagger. This happened to go through and she smirked as she jumped away, so this thing's skin wasn't too tough to fight it.*

Shreeftut
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:47:27 PM
[I]The pain he felt was nothing next to the rage burning within, this puny thing, lower than a P'W'eck, thought it could hurt him!? With the strength given to him by the god that had blessed his species above all others he leapt into the air, fliping over midstride and slaped his tail down onto the back of the now landing cat person. Brutaly crushing his heavy tail like a whip against her.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:54:30 PM
*Motssumi growled lowly and sank her dagger into his tail, the blow caused Shree enough pain to make him lift it just enough for her to get free. The Huntress was angry now as she leapt up onto his back and digs all ten of her claws into both sides of his neck*

Shreeftut
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:58:50 PM
[I]With a level of rage not felt since pre-history His power let out a roar like his ancestors may have given. He charged back at a tree, crushing the small one between himself and the massive oak. Its bark crackling off between her skin and the trees surface.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:01:38 PM
*Mot growls lowly but digs her claws in deeper, she was tougher than she looked and wasn't about to give in so easily.*

Shreeftut
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:10:05 PM
[I]Fliping forewards he draged her against the tree and fliping his tail up he flung her off of him. As he saw her fly over his head he attempted again to snap at her...

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:17:32 PM
*Motssumi was not careless though as she was flipped, as the jaws came towards her, she stabbed her claws towards his eyes, she missed slightly and struck just under. Using his pain to her advantage, she then slashed at his underbelly as she landed and cut into that before she leapt away to catch her breath.*

Shreeftut
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:28:06 PM
[I]Chargeing foreward at full speed, not a smart move, but his thoughts were blinded by rage. As she pounced back at him he swiped out with his clawed arm, slaping her backwards into the air, and as she fell back onto her feet, he lept down onto her unprepared frame, his clawed feet curling over her arms as his full weight bore down upon her.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:39:46 PM
*But instead of being worried, Motssumi started laughing, he hadn't pinned her good enough to keep her from moving. Her hand was already on one of her blasters that was near her hip. As she pulled the trigger, it was plain to see this was no ordinary blaster as a net shot out of it and wrapped around him. As he started to struggle with it, his feet moved enough to let her go and as soon as she was free, she pulled pushed another button on the blaster and the net shocked Shree with a pulse large enough to light up an entire city.*

Shreeftut
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:43:59 PM
"RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...."

[I]From there the scream went to a pitch above human hearing. He tore at the rapidly hardening neting as his strugle to freehimself just became a bit more desperate. The pulses came through the net, he knew that, but they passed through his scales like nothing.

He flung himself at his tormentor, crushing her against his aching body as she too felt his pain.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:45:25 PM
*Mot's claws dug in Shree's neck again before she ripped downward, renting large gouges down until his shoulders before she pulled them out and stabbed into the sides of his face*

Shreeftut
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:51:13 PM
[I]He twisted his head sharply, grabing her arm in his jaw. His teeth rended against her flesh as he pulled back quickly, tossing her away from him by her arm, jerking her hard as he pulled.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:11:37 AM
*Motssumi ignored the pain of her lacerated arm, the fight was more inportant now. She drew out a small pistol and fired, it bounced off on Shree's thick skin but the hit was not what she intended. Her actual aim was in the force of the bullet's hitting Shree, knocking his head back for a moment to give her enough time to close the gap between them. She was by him in those few seconds once more and she made a grab for his tail. With any other race what Motssumi did next might have been impossible, but the Cizerack were known for their power. She grabbed him by the tail, lifted him by it and threw him headfirst into a rock. The giant lizard hit hard, cracking the rock he hit into many shards.*

Shreeftut
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:07:28 AM
[I]He twisted against the rock, it hurt slightly, but no more than a primate with a stick might hurt. He lashed against the ground with his claws, digging in and gaining balance as he stood back up. Reaching down into his bandolier he clciked a smooth white paddle around his clawed fist. Holding it out he rythmicly begin firing blasts of white at the cat...

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 24th, 2002, 02:27:56 PM
*Instead of charging or trying to block, Motssumi sprang into the air and up onto a tree before jumping down and kicking Shreefrut in the neck, knocking him over yet again. And before he could recover, she grabbed his weapon and crushed the barrel of it.