PDA

View Full Version : Note on a possible group vs. group RP.

Pierce Tondry
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:14:31 AM
My clever brain has been busy at work devising a potential RP between GJO and TBH. If there is interest in such an RP, I would appreciate it if the GJO Jedi Council Members could PM me under my Evil Hobgoblin ID so that I can run things by them.

I would just PM them all myself, but it's a lot easier to do this the other way around.

P.S. People who play TBH characters need not PM me- you guys will already know what's going down.

Liam Jinn
Sep 16th, 2002, 12:28:51 AM
When might this be happening, Mr. Tondry? :)

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:52:15 AM
Sorry, Liam... I've been trying to get around to organizing this thing, and I really do intend to contact you guys. I just haven't been online as much as I'd hoped over the past couple of days.

It's funny how things like this work. In the beginning, so much rests on a few shoulders, but then there comes a point where things just take off with a big zooming noise. :)

Anyway... if I can, later today is when I will send out the info. If not, then tomorrow I should have more than sufficient free time.

Liam Jinn
Sep 16th, 2002, 02:08:58 PM
No worries, I know how it goes. I was just making sure it wasn't forgotten :)

Pierce Tondry
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:22:18 PM
Hm. Okay, this is going a bit against what I'd intended earlier, but my time is kinda limited and I've been thinking about what the best way to go about arranging this is. I came to the conclusion that making a post about it here is just as useful as arranging something with the Jedi Council first.

Plus, I only got two responses in PM, so this well help garner the attention of those not necessarily on the council who may have interest. :p

My proposition is this: TBH will surprise attack Arcan IV. There are many reasons to do this, but the biggest one is simple- with the bulk of the Jedi facilities and Jedi-related military forces moving offplanet, it is a perfect opportunity. It allows Jedi to be present in decent numbers without having every last defense emplacement to bar the way of attackers. Most importantly, it allows us (TBH) to do something big and fun and you (GJO) to have some villains to have to stop. :)

We will have to keep this organized for it to be really fun, of course, but other than that it is pretty simple. What do you guys think?

Liam Jinn
Sep 17th, 2002, 06:43:40 PM
Sounds good, hopefully it won't move too fast. I only get a few chances to post in the afternoon and night.

Anbira Hicchoru
Sep 17th, 2002, 08:05:17 PM
I dig :)

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:36:02 AM
Ha! That makes the total of people who've responded three! Posting here did sucker someone else in!

Anyways, if things go well, which they may not but one can hope, then the thread will start this weekend. The details I've given you guys are deliberately vague, but rest assured, TBH is going to be very cohesive by the time Sunday rolls around.

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:22:16 AM
I can't post during the weekend! Thats when the drinking happens! With the football and the grilling!

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:49:24 AM
:rollin

;; can't wait ;;

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 18th, 2002, 12:36:19 PM
No worries. I'm likely to be online in the afternoon or late evening, and so the ball will get rolling late. When people arrive on Monday, they'll be able to see what's going down and join in.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:13:52 AM
I'm in if I am allowed.

Sene Unty
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:57:22 AM
I'll do it if I can.......I like the idea.

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 21st, 2002, 08:54:47 PM
Well, sounds good, but IC Marcus isnt near the place anymore. So I'll have to dig out one of my other charcters.

However, Marcus will respond in his own way when he hears of the attack - I'll get my idea in order and PM you.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 22nd, 2002, 06:30:49 PM
Kelts up for it..aint done any fighting with him yet :D

Estelle Russard
Sep 23rd, 2002, 12:12:38 AM
Estelle will be around, and mebbe her padawans too :)

Oriadin
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:04:20 AM
No doubt I'll get involved somewhere along the line!

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:25:23 AM
Here is a link so that people can find it easily. :)

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23102

Edit: Fixed link.

Oriadin
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:41:53 AM
I cant get the link to work

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:23:42 AM
*Doesn't know what Oriadin's talking about.* It works for me. :angel

Oriadin
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:31:54 AM
Ok, wierd. Its fine now...
Gotta love Bill Gates and his motley crew

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 23rd, 2002, 12:47:21 PM
>D

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:20:32 PM
Heh can't miss that party. :)

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:01:40 PM
Let's see...

Imperial Guard armour - check

Force Pike - check

Mk II Rail Assault shot gun - check

Lightsabre - check

Mark III Rail Guns - check

Wrist rocket launcher - check

Thermal Dets - check

Knives - check

Lots of ammo - check

Portable shield generator - check

Fifty litres of lemonade - check

Why Lemonade? Well, I'm going to get thirsty

:angel

Sene Unty
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:56:48 AM
LOL :D

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:19:38 AM
BTW guys, please hold up one the frenzied posting until all of the TBH members show up. We all have locations we need to be at to make it interesting, so just let us all get there before you launch into uber-righteous-justice mode.

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 24th, 2002, 03:51:48 PM
:: Evil schemings in the Q'Dunn household ::

Yeap, that isnt a problem... alll the more fun when this den of evil decides to pounce :evil