PDA

View Full Version : Doing his homework (My first saber spar)

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 10th, 2002, 08:25:29 PM
Wei walked into one of the many rooms that were also arenas in the Academy. Wei had been in some of them before in bare-handed spars, but this was the first time Wei had ever been in one with the intention of using a weapon.

Wei entered and unhooked one of his newly constructed sabers from his belt.

"My first duel. I wonder who I should ask to spar with me?"

Plo Koon
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:09:31 PM
Plo walked up to Wei

"Ill fight you...This is my thired Sabar duel"

Koon took off his cloak and threw it to the side

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:21:47 PM
Wei smiled and took one of his sabers in his hand, activated it and set it to its practice setting.

"Ok, we'll start when you are ready." Wei assumed the stance his master had shown him.

Plo Koon
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:18:59 PM
Plo grined under his face mask and took his own postion. He quickly summond up the force to shoot his light sabar as a boomerang, it soard directly at Wei

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 03:21:55 PM
Wei saw the lightsaber coming and nimbly jumped over it before pressing himself to the ground so as to avoid the weapon on its way back to its owner. Wei set his jaw and came up off the ground running towards Plo, intent on closing the distance between them. As Wei finally closed on Plo, Wei struck out with a horizontal cut.

Plo Koon
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:06:44 AM
Plo caught his saber and blocked the attack. He used a Force push to propel Wei back, Koon then dashed towards him and luged his saber at his chest

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:09:04 AM
Wei was moved back, but did not lose his footing. As the saber came to stab at his chest, wei turned his body to the side and flicked the saber away from its original path before bringing up his elbow to try to hit Plo in the face.

Plo Koon
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:10:58 AM
Plo seemed a bit stuned at first but quickly recovered. Koon quickly spun around and hit Wei in the forehead with his other free arm

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:18:49 AM
Wei didn;t see that one coming. Wei yielded to Plo's arm, leaning back a little to spread the force of Plo's attack over a greater distance, making it hurt less. Wei performed a back-roll and was once again on his feet.

Wei focused the Force into rejuvenating his body and slahsed vertically at his opponent.

Plo Koon
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:22:13 AM
Plo blocked it by puting his sabar horozontily. He then kicked Wei in the chest. As he stagered back a bit, Koon jumped into the air and slached downward towards him.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:27:52 AM
Wei moved to the side as Plo landed and aimed a horizontal cut at Plo's collarbone,

Plo Koon
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:30:25 AM
Koon quickly pulled his sabar to deflect the blow. They stood there for a moment looking at each other
"Your pretty good but not good enough"
Plo kneed Wei in the side and round housed kicked him in the head. He then dashed towards Wei to slice him

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:39:43 AM
Wei had a ringing sensation in his ears. He shook the cobwebs out of his head, and brought his foot up, dealing PLo a vicious kick to his chin. Then Wei stuck out his left shouder, turned his face to teh side, and charged into Plo, knocking him back a few feet so Wei could better orient himself.

Plo Koon
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:41:35 AM
Plo saw that he was a bit dazed. He decided it was time to go on the defence. He got in a defencive position, waiting for Wei

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:51:15 AM
Wei charged again at Plo, getting in close before stepping to the side. Wei puled his arms close to him and spun around to face Plo's back before bringing his saber down, intent on cuting Plo's back.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:52:15 AM
Wei charged again at Plo, getting in close before stepping to the side. Wei puled his arms close to him and spun around to face Plo's back before bringing his saber down, intent on cutting Plo's back.

Plo Koon
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:54:56 AM
Plo was a bit surpised by his speed and just barly missed the attack. He jumped back and got into his psoition again. He could feel a slight burning sensation on his back, Koon slide his hand over his back. He was cut, only slightly though. Plo quickly used Force speed to aappear behind Wei, he then gave him a slash on his back

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:40:32 PM
OOC: At the beginning of the thread, Wei set his saber to practice mode. It's like the equivalent of a wooden practice sword. You are not hurt, man

IC: Wei felt the heat of the saber on his back and felt his clothes burn away. Wei dodged, but a large red place was on his back from where he had been burned.

"Ow." Wei laughed. "I'll have to pick up the pace a bit, now won;t I?" Wei jumped up, and spun around, holding out his lightsaber. He spun faster and faster, until he looked like a helicopter blade and came crashing down on Plo.

Plo Koon
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:37:27 PM
o.o.c: Ok...Didnt know that lol ;)

IC: Plo just simply stuck his sbar into the air. He kept a firm grip on his handle. As Wei hit his sabar, he stop dead where he was. Continuing to fall of course. Koon then back kicked him like a horse and virtical slashed at him

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:55:56 PM
Wei sank into the Force as e was pushed back and let the Force guide his saber to block the attack. Wei landed onhis side, and rolled onto his stomach before getting back on his feet.

Wei assumed a wide stance and took a deep breath to try to slow his breathing. Wei didn;t think he was doing half bad with his first saber duel.

Plo Koon
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:37:34 PM
Koon chucked under his mask
"Not to bad....Do you wish to continue? Or are you afraid?"
Plo took his fighting stance, preparing for Wei next attack

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:41:51 PM
"Afraid? No." Wei pushed his glasses back up onto his nose.

Wei kicked at Plo, then stabbed at Plo's stomach as he set his foot down.

Plo Koon
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:25:24 PM
Plo jumped and spread his legs to make Weis sabar go between them. Koon fliped over him and horizontil slashed his back

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:42:51 PM
Wei flattened himsefl to the ground and watched the tip of the saber come close to taking off his nose. Then he back-rolled and tackled Plo out of the air.

Plo Koon
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:49:26 PM
Plo quickly recovered and dashed back towards Wei. He slashed the air infront of him, hoping to make contact with him.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:54:28 PM
Wei's shirt tore and he felt a burning sensation on his chest.

"HEY! That was lethal! We're here to spar, not to kill each other!"

Wei stopped and backed away, turning off his saber. Wei looked at himself to see if it was lethal. There was only a red mark, but Wei didn;t care. That had been too close for him.

"Ok, I think we have been sparring long enough. To die fighting the Sith is one thing, but to die during practice is another. It was a good match, Plo. I see you are a deadly fighter. You'll have no trouble against the Sith, to be sure." Wei gave Plo a courtesy bow before leaving the academy to treat his wounds.

Plo Koon
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:38:50 PM
Plo watched as Wei walked out of the grounds
"Take care friend...You too will have little problems with the sith"
Plo turned off his sabar and put on his cloak. He stood there for a moment, in the darkness before he left.