PDA

View Full Version : Teach me how to wreak my vengeance (open training)

Inu
Sep 10th, 2002, 04:15:33 PM
Inu-Aku stood in the open courtyards of the training grounds, casting his eyes about. Apprentices filled the area, but not one high-ranking Sith was to be seen. But perhaps one would arrive soon, or one of these apprentices knew something of value.

Odin Murk
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:20:19 PM
:: Odin could smell the thing from the second he climbed oer the wall and entered the training grounds. Odin dashed to the new thing and began to taste the air about it. Odin ignored the stare he recieved and simply looke ahead, as if the thing wasn't there. Odin could taste the creature's darkside... definitely mammal, not so developed yet, but still good enough to be a sith, very much so. Odin turned his eyes to the thing now and leered at him before speaking.::

My name is Odin Murk... to further evaluate you, require a name. You are not a human but yet some sick hybrid of a mammal. I require further description to finish my classification.

Inu
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:17:59 AM
He eyed Odin dubiously. He smelled of dead carcasses, and carried the distinct smell of a lizard. Another like him?

"My creator dubbed me Inu-Aku...the first man to die by my hand screamed the word 'Jackel' before he died. Neither name holds any meaning for me, call me whichever you like. I am the product of a method of gene-splicing that no one recalls. My genes were spliced with those of a wild dog. Now what in all the hells are you?"

Odin Murk
Sep 22nd, 2002, 02:57:00 PM
In this Hell I am named Odin Murk. Gene-splicing... interesssssssssssting. How well were you made? Are you efficient? A sucessssssssss or failure?

:: Odin totally ignored the sith before him and seemed to be drawn into his own thoughts for a moment as he pondered the possibilities. He came back to the conversation, eager to continue.::

I require to know your performance! Ssssssssspar me...

Inu
Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:47:24 PM
"You'll see how well I was made, Murk!"

Inu-Aku drew his rusted blade and sliced at the top of Odin's head.

Odin Murk
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:51:29 PM
:: The blade was easily caught in Odin's claw. Odin had a look of dissapointment on his face as he twisted the sword and knocked the jackel away.::

Were you not gifted with your own weapos?

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:21:59 AM
Inu-Aku rolled, coming up in a crouch. He lunged, crossing the short distance in an eyeblink, scoring Odin's chest with his claws. He flexed his hand, spattering blood on the ground.

"Gifted indeed."

Odin Murk
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:47:02 PM
:: Odin merely grunted as his soft underbelly was torn. Th sudden pain angered him and he urned it into fuel for the darkside. He lunged over Inu and swept the jackal's feet out, but the creature was more agile than expected. It smelled too much like a human but didn't really act like one. Odin twirled and slashed with his own claws, cutting into Inu's back.::

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:51:29 PM
The Jackel hissed through clenched teeth as he recovered from the sweep, Odin's claws tearing his back. He spun on one hand, delivering a kick to Odin's jaw.

Odin Murk
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:17:17 PM
:: Odin's head snapped to the side with a grunt but his claw reached up and caught the retreating leg. Odin held on to him and slung hm away as his leg came up and kicked him farther.::

Inu
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:20:08 PM
Inu-Aku was sent sprawling, skidding to a stop at the foot of a tree. He bounded into it, climbing high, losing himself in the branches.

Odin Murk
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:15:01 PM
:: Odin could've smelled the dog from the other side of the grounds. Leaping up the tree was easier than Inu must've thought, because Odin was suddenly infront of him with his mouth open and his tongue hissing.::

Do not waste my time in my own enviroment!

Inu
Oct 5th, 2002, 10:59:45 PM
"You wished to test my capabilities? We have fought on the ground, now, we take to the air!"

He put his shoulder into Odin, and the two were thrown from the high boughs of the tree. The Jackel laced his hands together and struck at Odin in mid air, the force of the move propelling him far enough to grab the branches of the next tree. He recovered somewhat, hanging from the branch by one hand, katana in the other.

"What say you Murk?"

Odin Murk
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:23:57 PM
:: Odin flew from the branch he had grasped and launched into the other tree. The other tree shook as Odin slashed with all four claws, holding onto the tree with his tail wrapped firmly about the trunk. One claw connected with Inu's shoulder and snagged, pulling Inu into the flurry of claws. Inu was quickly batted down to the ground and Odin landed beside him.::

I ssssssssssssay you were no better.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:09:48 PM
Inu's sword flashed, and Odin found himself several stripes of blood running down his chest.

"I say the same of you."

Odin Murk
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:18:42 PM
:: Odin grinned as the cuts bled, and that was as bad as a smile could get. Odin's claw suddenly held Inu to the tree, he hissed and his tongue slipped out as his other claws rammed into Inu and pressed him into the tree, leaving him unable to move.::

Try and sssssssspeak now...

Inu
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:14:33 PM
"Why talk? Actions speak loudest."

His katana shifted shape, doubling its length and width. A wild flash burned in Inu's eyes, and Odin found himself suddenly across the courtyard, a larger gash than all the others cutting him from neck to navel. Nothing fatal. But the biggest injury Odin had sustained yet. Inu advanced across the courtyard, huge sword slung over his shoulder.

Odin Murk
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:29:53 AM
:: This creature would learn something of Odin very quickly now, if a wound wasn't fatal, then it didn't matter other than to become fuel to Odin's power. Odin's fervor was so strong, this gash in his chest wasn't noticed by this point. Odin split his arms apart and a force blast seemed to come from the center of Inu and go in every direction, seeming to make him feel like on the rack. Odin hissed as the pain was turned to more rage wich in return feuled his force even more. Odin didn't care anymore, this thing would split in two!::

Inu
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:04:44 PM
Pain? Inu knew pain...it was pain that had fueled him to the point of making his escape from his creator...Inu's Force repelled Odin, pinning him to the tree he stood behind. The enhanced katana rushed onwards, threatening to cleave the lizard into halves, as Inu had intended it to do earlier.

Odin Murk
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:02:02 AM
:: My sabers came up and matched the ever growing katana but my tail came around and wrapped about Inu's arms. I threw him into the ground then kicked him away the swiveld on one foot, preparing for a counter.::

Inu
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:02:13 AM
The blade returned to Inu as he stood, and he allowed it drag the ground, plowing a small furrow in the earth.

"Cowardly lizard..."

He swung it horizontally, a strike meaning to sever his waist.

Odin Murk
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:13:05 PM
:: My weapons came around and deflected the attack and I pushed off of the resistant blade and lunged up and over towards Inu. Coward was a insult that meant death if proved otherwise, if Inu could prove cowardice in my actions, then so be it, if not...::