PDA

View Full Version : Ok: Promotions

Jehova Eaven
Sep 10th, 2002, 09:18:00 AM
I'm promoting Cherice St. Hilare, and Odin Murk. If you feel that someone else is ready for promotion then name them here. If you have any problems with my promiting these two then, post somethign about it. I'll take your silence as an approval.

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 10th, 2002, 11:26:45 AM
For Odin Murk, I would say it's a bit too early, he's only been with us a month and a half and I've been watching his progress. He is certainly good but I think the character could do with some development and maturity yet. He seems too sure of himself. Just an observation.

As for Cherice, I wouldn't know because I haven't been following her as much as Odin and would like to make a decision on more knowledge of progress.

Lady Vader
Sep 10th, 2002, 09:15:52 PM
Yeah, what Harry Potter said.

Also, I do wanna point out that Jehova and Dyzm should be promoted to Master. It's high time they got that. :)

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 10th, 2002, 09:55:13 PM
Dyzm is already a master but on the matter of Jehova; agrees with LV, Harry Potter does. :)

Lady Vader
Sep 11th, 2002, 12:25:56 AM
D'oh! My bad. Thanks for the correction, Mr. Potter. :)

Also, though I don't think it's time just yet, I want ppl to consider the promotion of Sasha Kovalev for the near future. He's got some issues still too work out, and even he'd say he's not ready. But I do ask that you guys keep watch on his RPs. He's an active one, and quite adept at writing. I've been thoroughly impressed with his abilities since he came to us, and it only becomes more so. Just a heads up.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:02:19 AM
You thought I wasn't a Master??? **Kills Himself**

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:32:14 AM
:thumbup for the promotion of Sasha Kovalev. Definately.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:30:47 AM
Very well, Cherice hasn't really been around much but I have completed a training thread with her and am about to finish the advanced tactics training thread. She has also participated in all of the training missions... I wish I could deter her from that succubus thing... seems silly to me but eh... whatever.

Oh and Mr. Potter... I enjoyed your film except for the cheesy "power of love" type ending and the way you and your intrepid band jump to crazy conclusions. Don't do that in the next film if you could avoid it.

Lady Vader
Sep 11th, 2002, 04:06:49 PM
:lol

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 11th, 2002, 07:38:11 PM
I think that Jumping to Conclusions thing is part of the Magic. Seemed very magical to me, and whoa! The G's they must of pulled in that Broom Flying Game! I doubt fighter pilots could of performed them.

Gav Mortis
Sep 12th, 2002, 11:36:13 AM
I promise the next movie will be far better and no jumping to conclusions this time - I hope! :uhoh

So shall we make these promotions official then?

Lady Vader
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:56:01 PM
I say go for it. They have my blessing.

I'm sorry if I'm not around to witness them, but do give em all my congrats when they are promoted. :)

Levi Argon
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:31:11 AM
Just a quick note: Now that he's back, I think it's high time Jeseth received his promotion to master. Any objections or comments?

Jehova Eaven
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:14:25 AM
I whole-heartily agree. Promote him, promote him on the television and radio. Promote him on all forms of modern media!

Sorry... am listening to Dracula X midis and I'm getting excited.

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:01:29 PM
Yeah. I agree too. Jeseth should be promoted. :) Oh wait, that's me. :p

Lady Vader
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:18:29 PM
*:headbash Jeseth.* :p

Yes, I say promote him too. :)