PDA

View Full Version : Make up something good, Ive got to line up this put

Lord Gue
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:03:18 PM
He slamed the glass back down on the table, staring at the floor cross-eyed. His throat burned, his stomache burned, the world was on fire. He looked back up with a mischevious grin at his adversary. With that, the other man proceded to shoot back another drink, and as its contents flowed down his throat, as did he off his chair. The room cheered as the barmaid rose his arm in glorious defiance.

"So how many is it now Mic?" Wink

"Ha, drink me under the table myyy eye, *Sniff*"

Still quite a bit unstable, and leaning a bit to and fro, he glanced around the room, unfocused.

"Drinks are on me! Everyone, have fun!"

[I]Why not, he had no intention of paying. He had been here far too long, it was about time he had head off in search of new adventure. He clasped his fingers to the edge of his nose, trying to regain his senses. At least to the rest of the room it looked that way, secretly he reached under the table and robed the drunkard for everylast credit he had.

Glancing at the door he noticed the two bouncers were still there. He could easily take them both, no doubt, but he didnt want to make a scene, no need to burn ones bridges needlessly. He got up to wander the room in an attempt to get lost in the crowd, thats when he bumped into her...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:47:57 PM
She'd just walked into the bar with every intention of drinking herself dangerously stupid, and as her metallic eye scanned the interior, she smiled. Lok s'Ilancy was here to have fun; and also rest. After her recent trip to Coruscant with her new partner and friend Hera DrenKast, she was ready for a little break. Her prize was safely deposited in her office onboard her ship, The Rascal King, and she was ready to relax.

Stepping more into the establishment, s'Il made her way through the tables, wading through bodies on her way to the bar.

She was halfway there when a shoulder roughly shoved her to the side; her own small size not helping her much as the man to whom the shoulder belonged (who was much larger in stature) continued on.

She scowled, and regaining her footing, shot out a hand to smack the man on the back of his head. "Watch where you're goin' there mate....!"

He looked back at her (it was easy to see he'd had more than enough to drink), and for a brief moment s'Il stared at him.

Then she let a broad smile creep onto her features as she recognized him.

"Well holy frell. If it ain't He-man Woman Hater himself," she grinned widely.

Lord Gue
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:56:33 PM
Blink Blink....

Nah, it couldnt be. He closed his eyes for a few seconds. He was drunk, that was it, too much to drink, it was getting to him. He looked back down at her and sighed, it was her.

He had almost forgotten that brief period on that fantasy place, washed away in a sea of bad memories and bad experiences. The past always vanished in that way, fazing off into the hazy past.

"And I see we havent changed in the slightest, have we..."

Name...Name... what was her name....

"...Sl'il?"

[I]He was grabing for straws here, but frankly, a name is a name, its the person that counts.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:08:45 PM
s'Il grinned at him. The man was three sheets to the wind; he was pretty far gone, and she thought it was funny as all bloody hell.

"I never change," she grinned, "... in fact, I'm still the chirpy little pain in the rear from our last little get-together.

"Which..." her face turned serious then, "I trust you've had the decency to keep to yourself."

Lord Gue
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:13:06 PM
That shot him back to reality somewhat, he remembered, she didnt want that, not known. Emperor of worlds back then, oh the days...

"What if I did, what these kind people would like to know?"

[I]He leaned a bit far to back and stumbled back a few inches before leaning back forewards and winks

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:29:24 PM
s'Il refrained from grabbing him by his nostrils and dragging him to the ground. Instead she let out a sly smile.

"Well, I could always let it be known how you... " she stopped then, her grin becoming almost evil as she looked up at him, then returned his wink.

"Michael, you and I both know there's things that don't need to be brought back to the surface.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to get a drink. Care to join me? Or are you all liquored out... ?"

It was a deliberate challenge; one that she had a feeling he wouldn't pass up...

"Man enough?"

Lord Gue
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:38:41 PM
"Man enough?"

He repeated and chuckled. He waved his arm out in front of him as he bowed his head slightly to her

"Lead the way..."

[I]He followed close behind her, if she knew how much things had changed she prolly wouldnt be so smug right now.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:58:31 PM
So far, tonight was starting out well. She'd gotten a surprise at the Till Tower, aquired a new business partner, and now a new 'drinking buddy', so to speak.

As she took a stool, s'Il slapped the bartop. "Barkeep. Barabel vodka if you don't mind."

She motioned to Gue. "Whattaya you want, Slick."

Lord Gue
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:11:48 PM
He sat, leaning his side against the bar, facing her.

"Yeah, mix me a B-52 there."

He grined wildly at her again

"So, think ya can beat me do ya? I think not"

[I]He raised his eyebrows doubletime and chuckled

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:22:38 PM
s'Il let out a snort.

"Michael, you're already practically on the floor. I'm fresh outta the starting box. You tell me if you can outlast me."

Her grin turned playful, and as she rested her fingers around the glass that'd been set before her, she pulled it to her.

"So how's things treatin' you since I last saw you...?" she asked, tipping the cup back and taking a generous sip of her drink.

Lord Gue
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:29:06 PM
"Lets see, I was an Emperor of worlds last we talked, now you find me on this no name planet, in this no name bar, shootin back drinks with you. Oh, peachy keen if I do say so myself"

[I]As soon as the drink came it was gone as he thrust his head back and let sweet release pour down his throat uninhibited

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:45:40 PM
"Well then," s'Il beamed, "seems you've been busy, Mr. Ex-Emperor of Worlds."

She finished off the rest of her drink, and ordering another, indicated that a second shot be given to her companion.

draining some of the strong liquor down her throat, she let out a slight hiccup. "You been up to anything lately?"

Lord Gue
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:48:59 PM
"Well, recently Ive been under the employment of UIT, not particularly rewarding, but it pays the bills and lets me explore my creative side"

[I]He pulled the same shot, pull, down slurp drink. He couldnt shake the feeling he was falling backwards, even if he wasnt moving...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:58:32 PM
Shooting an arm out, s'Il managed to slow Gue as he leaned back, but stopping his entire bulk was a feat altogether impossible; even for her, and as he went down, he took her with him. With one hand still grasping her glass of vodka and the other latched onto the back of his pants in a death grip, she managed to fling the contents of her drink across the bar as they both fell. With a somewhat spectacular crash, they landed on the floor, and grunting, s'Il slowly picked herself up off of him, letting yet another hiccup escape her mouth.

Rubbing her neck as she straddled him; quite unintentionally, she rolled over to the side to sit beside him.

"Criminy, Michael; how much have you had tonight???"

Reaching out, s'Il plucked up her now empty cup up from where it'd tumbled and pouted at her loss. "UIT huh?" she muttered grumpily, tipping her glass back to drain any excess drops that had survived the fall, "So I take it you know Sevon...."

Lord Gue
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:02:08 AM
"How much to drink? Enough to take my cares away..."

He sighed rubbing his eyes as he proped himself up to his elbows, he shook his head slightly, cracking a kink in his neck.

"Sevon, yeah, I know'm, what of it?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:13:29 AM
"Oh, just curious. I haven't seen him in a while, and was kinda curious to know what he's been up to."

s'Il stood unsteadily to her feet and offered a hand to Gue.

"You think you can stand?"

Lord Gue
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:18:16 AM
He feel back completely at that sight, he slapped himself in the forehead and laughed completely out loud. He shook his head, he was laughing so hard

"You... help me.... hahahahaha... yeah I can stand....help me up...haha"

[I]He rolled up to his knees and pulled himself up the side of the counter till he was back up.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 10th, 2002, 10:58:53 AM
She rolled her eyes at his brushaway of her offered hand, watching as he steadied himself on his feet with the help of the bar counter.

"Still egotistical, ain't you," she murmured, climbing back onto her own stool and waving the barkeep down for a refill, "I was only trying to help you up."

Her drink was set before her, and she ordered another shot for Gue, "Make it a Mind Eraser this time, eh!"

Lord Gue
Sep 10th, 2002, 11:30:59 AM
"OH come on now, dont be that way. I appreciate it, but its just funny to me is all"

He leaned face over on the bar, an arm bracing him over, pretty much the only thing between him and getting to know thar slab of bar in front of him a little more personaly.

He reached his other hand out rather quickly and waved the tender over.

"Get me whatever shes drinkin..."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 10th, 2002, 11:41:22 AM
s'Il laughed then.

"I don't think you could take anymore," she grinned, "You're about to plant your lips on the bar as it is."

Lord Gue
Sep 10th, 2002, 11:46:37 AM
*rahh*

He didnt know what he just did but he was sure he had somehow gotten the point across.

"Know your limit, I'll know mine...over the teeth, through the gums, look out gut, here it comes..."

With that he grabed the shot the tender had slid down the counter. He closed his eyes tightly taking a sharp breath. The glass tiped at the bottom as the warm fluids sliped past his lips, and down his throat. He slaped the glass back down and gasped

"yeouw, you drink that?!"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 10th, 2002, 11:58:22 AM
s'Il laughed again, and almost didn't catch the lip of the bar as she leaned back, nearly spilling herself to the floor once more.

"No stupid," she managed to get out, "I ordered that one especially just for you."

The look on his face was almost too good, and she slapped the bar playfully. "That sucker's a Mind Eraser. I wouldn't touch that rot to save my life. Now if you're lookin' to find your limit, I'd be happy to oblige you.

"Barkeep! send my buddy here a... " s'Il thought for a moment, then cracked her knuckles. "... a *Screaming Imperial."

*Screaming Imperial = 1/3 Jagermeister, 1/3 Rumplemintz, 1/3 151 proof Rum

Lord Gue
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:08:11 PM
"Hmmm, aint heard of that one before..."

[I]As the drink came to him he swished it around slowly in his hand and gave S'Il a lighthearted glance as he brought the drink to his lips...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:12:55 PM
s'Il grinned. "Well, it was either that or a Kaiser Punch. Hell, I won't even do that one. 3 shots of Jager followed by a shot of tobasco? Not for me."

Tipping back her own glass, she finished off its contents. "Gimme a bottle of sake or some vodka any day."

Lord Gue
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:18:55 PM
He let the juices flow and with that, a hissing sound ensued from his lips.

"Gah dawit yah, im not heavy on these drinks usually. Gimme a Merlot anyday..."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:30:01 PM
"A merlot??" s'Il had to consciously stop from laughing once more. "You don't strike me as a guy who'll drink that.

"Lemme guess; big tough-guy exterior, soft and chewy on the inside."

As the tender started pouring her next drink, she stopped him. "Make it a Madras, would ya?"

Lord Gue
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:36:03 PM
"No, I just enjoy a certain degree of sophistication. You dont sport parties and balls acting like some joe off Tatooine."

He glanced at the keep who was waiting on him

"Yeah, make it a slippery nipple"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:09:09 PM
s'Il rolled her eyes as her drink was set before her, and without another look to Gue, she downed half of it. Shaking her head, she noted with satisfaction that the room around her seemed to have a staggered effect, like it was trying to catch up with her; it was only slight though, and she could tell she'd started a good buzz.

Another small laugh at his mention of parties and balls. "I just got back from one of those things," she grinned, "... lotsa fun."

Lord Gue
Sep 11th, 2002, 10:40:47 PM
He held the edge of the bar this time, he didnt have it in him to keep straight, he was having a hard enough time forming a coherent thought as it was. He shot it back just as soon as the tender gave it up. His eyes glazing over every time.

"Ohh? Do tell..."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 11th, 2002, 10:52:51 PM
s'Il grinned, sipping from her drink.

"Nothing special, really. You'll probably read about it in the news sometime soon."

With a mischevious grin, she watched him sway, and reaching out a hand, pushed him away just a little with a single finger, curious to see if he was that easy to topple over.

Lord Gue
Sep 11th, 2002, 11:32:15 PM
He playfuly snaped at her finger with his teeth, clamping down just inches away with a low snap. He grrr'd at her before falling to the ground anyways. Laying on his back he looked at the ceiling a few seconds before laughing up through his toes
"Aye, that i probobaly will"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 12th, 2002, 12:10:00 AM
With an amused look, s'Il watched as Gue fell over, and giving him a lopsided grin, she prodded him with her toe.

"Oi there, you okay, mate?"

Lord Gue
Sep 12th, 2002, 12:21:11 AM
"yeah, quit poking me, im good, just more comfortable down here"

[I]he made with a cozy look, like he was in bed, nice and comfy

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 14th, 2002, 03:31:43 PM
With eyebrows raised, she turned back to the tender, and paying for her drinks, slid from her stool. It took a moment to clear the fuzzies in her vision, but with a slight *hic* she stood up just a little straighter; after which she promptly bent down and began dragging Gue up by his arm. Or at least doing her utmost best at any rate.

"C'mon, I have an idea, and I need your help."

Lord Gue
Sep 14th, 2002, 11:11:57 PM
Reaching under himself, he proped his bottom up with his other arm, thrusting himself to his feet, barely. Turning with a stagering beat he slaped his hand down on the counter. Planting a force suggestion into the bartenders head at the same time.

"There you go my good man, these are your credits"

"I will go to bed with..."

His eye twitched as he felt he did something wrong, must have been the alcohol in his system. He tried again.

"These - are - your - credits"

"these are my credits"

[I]With that he smiled and leaned in on the tender before turning back to S'Il and followed her

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 14th, 2002, 11:37:44 PM
Dragging him from the bar, s'Il stopped, looking either way. Hell, if no one's gonna stop and let us pass... Taking a deep breath, she lugged him out into traffic. Speeders on either side skidded to a halt, drivers yelling their protestations at the two as they wove their way through passing vehicles.

"Real smooth trick back there, Slick," she mumbled as they stepped onto the curb on the other side of the street.

Lord Gue
Sep 14th, 2002, 11:49:10 PM
"Eh? yeah, thanks, comes in handy"

He was being draged alright, not for lack of trying on his part, he was still trying to gather himself together as his legs refused to work in proper fashion

"So, what ya need help with?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:07:27 PM
She was feeling good. Her buzz wasn't enough to make her seem like a raging drunk, but she had had enough to feel good. s'Il expelled a long breath, cracking her knuckles as she looked up at Gue, a lopsided grin spreading across her features.

"You wanna crash a party?"

Lord Gue
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:11:54 PM
He chukkled lightly in his low deep voice, a smile creeping up on him. This kinda thing always sobered him up rather quickly.

"Thats the kinda action im talkin bout, wheres this party?