PDA

View Full Version : In Search of his brother and a master

Dart Swordstalker
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:03:46 PM
"I wonder if my brother maked to here" he says while walking inside, in the halls. he looks deseperatly for someone to help him. The young man is looking for his older brother. He wonders where is everyone. He starts running around in his red armor but after a while that he sees no one, he decides to sit down and wait for someone to pass around the area where he is...

Xazor Elessar
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:26:15 PM
"Another sitting upon the floor?"

She questioned as a woman stepped from around the corner of a hallway. Her eyes rested gently upon the young man and she smiled, bowing her head to him.

"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. It is evident that you are seeking something......"

Dart Swordstalker
Sep 10th, 2002, 03:01:21 PM
"Hello, my name is Dart Swordstalker, and I'm looking for my brother,Wraith Swordstalker. When my father died he left the house and said he was going to become a Jedi. So I think he may be here and me too, I want to become a Jedi because I feel that someday I may become very good using the force and I want to use it for helping people not for harming them. So I am asking you to help me find my brother and find someone that could be my master." He said, with a happy voice, getting up from the ground and looking at her.

Dart Swordstalker
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:16:33 PM
As always masterless, he waits for a master that could help him become a jedi knight and stays calm and waits....