PDA

View Full Version : I can't swim. (Wei)

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:12:57 PM
It was Wei's idea, a late night swim, just the two of them. her and him. her bathing suit wasn't what you'd call 'sexy', or 'alluring', and the fact that she bought it two days ago and it was an awful color didn't mean much.

"I don't like this, not one bit Wei! I can't swim!"

she said in a slightly whiney voice, standing at the shore of a lake that is within walking distance from the Living Quater. Her arms wrapped around shoulders.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:15:16 PM
Wei smiled as he came up behind her and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "It's ok. I'll keep you safe. Now come on."

Wei took her by the hand and led her into the water. It was cold, but that was to be expected, considering it was night.

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:18:52 PM
"eeeee! Cold!"

she clenched the hand that Wei was holding and almost crushed his fingers.

"No, no no! I dun wanna learn how to swim! It's not like I'll fight a sith underwater!"

she thrashed abit, making small waves, and stuck out her lower lip pouting.

"Pleasssssssse don't make me Wei."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:22:50 PM
Wei sighed. "Facing your fears makes you stronger, Ange. Can;t you do this? For me? Wei asked sweetly, taking hold of her other hand."

Wei noticed Ange's grip on him tighten as she entered the water.

"But if you don't want to swim, you don;t have to. I'll hold onto you. I won;t let you drown, I promise."

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:25:54 PM
"If I do, I'll come back and haunt you Wei."

She let out a resinged sigh, and moved father into the water.

"O-o-okay, I'm in, there, happy?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:28:27 PM
Wei smiled at her. "Haunt me all you want." Wei smiled as she moved into the deeper water. "Yes, actually I am very happy."

Wei pulled her close and put one arm around her waist. "Do you trust me?"

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:30:28 PM
She frowned at Wei's silly question.

"Of course I trust you, or else I wouldn't be here! I'd be in bed."

She looked down at the water.

"I really don't want to do this, but if it makes you happy, then I will."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:35:48 PM
"Thank you, sweetheart." Wei rubbed his cheek on hers. "Here we go. If you ever get scared, hold tightly to me, ok?"

Wei began to swim out into the deeper water, allowing his feet to leave the lake bottom. He held Ange and himself up effortlessly, With Ange held tightly in his strong arm.

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:42:45 PM
"Ahhh!"

she resisted the urge to thrash about, and kicked slightly with her legs, just in case Wei did let go. Oh God, she hoped he wouldn't let go.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:45:39 PM
"It's ok, it's ok." Wei whipsered to her and took Ange in both arms. Wei used the Force to keep them floating. "I will never let you go," he said, looking into her big eyes.

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:50:02 PM
She sensed that he was using the force and she frowned.

"Doing that isn't gonna help!" she half-shouted, squriming out of Wei's grip.

"If I wanted to float using the force I'd do it myself!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:52:50 PM
"No need to get upset, now. If you want me to let you go, I will." Wei however, did not let go. Instead he swam to a shallower place, where the water came up to Ange;s shoulders.

"How is this?" both had their feet on the lake floor again.

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:48:27 PM
"Better, I guess....."

she was actually happy that she could touch the bottom of the lake, and the fact that Wei still held onto her was fine enough too.

"So now what teach?" she said grinning.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:50:21 PM
Wei thought about it some. "Well, how about holding your breath under water?" Wei released Ange in order to change his grip and said, "I'll give you to the count of 3. Are you ready?"

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:54:40 PM
"Uh-huh."

she didn't really know what to do.

"Holding my breath, got it."

she took three deep breaths, and then dunked herself under the water. After about a second, she came back up coughing and sputtering.

"It, went, up, my NOSE!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:56:47 PM
Wei laughed. "Poor thing. OK, We'll try again. This time pinch your nose shut. Are you ready?"

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:59:54 PM
"Gugh, I guess."

She pinched her nose this time, and took three more deep breaths through her mouth, and then went under for longer than before.

"Blub" an air bubble escaped through her lips and floated up, followed by her.

"*cough* I'm not used to holding my breath."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:03:37 PM
Wei thought on that. "Grandpa would take me swimming all the time and made me hold my breath for as long as I could. I can hold my breath for a good 2 minutes. Grandpa said it helped with lung capacity and would help my endurance."

Wei turned ange around so she faced him once again. "Want to try one more time, or shall we do something else?"

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:07:24 PM
"Something else, please."

She said quickly, she just wanted to get this silly swimming lession over and go to bed.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:11:45 PM
Wei smiled. "I know you want to go home. But you must stay the course. This will be good for you. "Now you will learn to actually swim. Stretch out on your tummy, hold onto my arms, and kick your feet."

Wei took a step back and held out his arms to her.

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:13:37 PM
She resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she stretched out on her stomach and grabbed Wei's hands.

"Like this, right?" she said, and started to kick her legs slightly.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:16:41 PM
"Yes, but you will never keep yourself above water. Now kick harder, and with your arms, reach out far over your head and bring them back to your sides, one at a time, and remember to kick your feet." With that, Wei let her go.

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:18:45 PM
"Blub."

she almost sank, but she moved her arms like she saw a dog do once, and repostioned herself so her legs were beneath her and helping to keep herself afloat.

"Cool!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:21:06 PM
Wei smiled. "Very good! Now swim to me." Wei put some distance between him and his girlfriend. She was doing very good. He was so proud.

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:29:39 PM
She frowned went Wei moved off into deeper, but she followed anyways.

"This is stupid Wei." she muttered as she doggy-paddled towards him.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:31:16 PM
"Stretch out farther with your arms, you;ll go faster." Wei stopped in the deep area and began to tread water. "Now come on! I'll give you a prize if you can swim all the way to me."

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:34:59 PM
She huffed, and stuck her tongue out.

"Fine!"

she took a deep breath and pinched her nose and dived under the surface of the water and swam right up to Wei. Popping up, and gasping slightly she grins.

"Now what is my prize, o'handsome teacher of mine?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:37:59 PM
Wei smiled. "You did very well. Now as for your prize..." Wei scooped her up and kissed her. "There is your prize, miss. And may I say you deserve it."

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:39:39 PM
"Why thank you, but isn't it a little inapproprate for a teacher to kiss his student?"

She said it jokingly, and kissed Wei back.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:41:30 PM
"Not when the teacher and student were dating before they became teacher and student. Now, we will swim back to the shallower part of the lake. Ready? GO!" Wei said, and swam as fast as he could to the destination.

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:42:46 PM
"Hey! No fair!" she shouted and started to follow after Wei.

"You're better at this than I am!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:44:46 PM
Wei knew. "Oh, you need the experience." Wei set his feet ont he lake bottom and turned just in time to scoop his sweetie up into his arms.

Ange Tot
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:47:48 PM
She giggled as she was scooped up by Wei.

"I need practice? Nah, I'm an expert at it now!"

She leaned forward in Wei's arms and kissed him lightly on the tip of his nose.

"So...Now what shall we do?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:49:31 PM
"Well, I taught you how to swim. Now you choose something to do."

Ange Tot
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:25:26 PM
"hmmm..."

She got a thoughtful look on her face and then grinned.

"I have an idea..." she then started to whisper into Wei's ear.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:36:20 PM
Wei listened for a moment. He turned her suggestion over once or twice in his head, then laughed as she finished confiding her secret to him. "As you wish."

Wei turned her back to him, ducked and came up under her, and proceeded to carry her to the deep end of the lake. A sheer rock face looked out over the water. Wei carried Ange to the top and they stood together on the edge, looking at the water.

"OK," Wei finally said. "How to do a cannonball."

Ange Tot
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:16:26 PM
her faced turned red, great two fears in one night, swimming and heights.

"You first!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:19:46 PM
Wei smiled. "Of course. When yu jump off, hug your knees to your chest, close your eyes and hold your breath. Let's begin."

Wei jumped off the side and hugged his knees, landing in the water with a large splash. Wei came up and shook the water from his face and called up to her.

"Your turn!"

Ange Tot
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:22:34 PM
She was slightly shaking, and she sighed.

"Okay, here I come!"

She jumped, pulling her knees to her chest and holding her breath. She landed in the water with a not-quite so large splash, and she came up coughing and spluttering.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:27:19 PM
"My poor darling." Wei gathered her in his arms and pulled her over to the shallow area once again. Wei lifted Ange's face so she looked into his eyes, and kissed her passionately.

"Ange, I asked you out here to do more than just swim with you. In fact, there is a question that I have been meaning to ask you for some time now."

Wei cleared his throat and looked deep into Ange's pretty eyes. "Ange, my darling, I would like you to marry me."

Ange Tot
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:30:30 PM
Her eyes went wide, maybe she had gotten to much water in her ears and was hearing things. There was no way that what he just said was true.

"Um................................" her face was bright red, Wei had pretty much caught her off guard.

"Yes?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:33:00 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow at Ange's tone of voice in her response. Then he laughed. "I must have really caught you off guard. Are you ok?" Wei asked, taking her hands in his, a large smile on his face.

Ange Tot
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:35:27 PM
he held her hands, and she smiled.

"Yes...uh, no? I dunno...But I do want to be with you Wei, and to your request I say yes, and mean it."

She leaned foreward and kissed Wei lightly on the lips.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:37:40 PM
Wei smiled. "I'm glad. I love you, Ange, and after all the fun things we have done, alwyas being there of reach other for so long, I couldn;t feel any other way about you. I love you."

Wei held Ange tightly, his eyes shut tight to hold back his tears of joy.

Ange Tot
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:40:05 PM
As Wei held her tight, and she tried so very hard not to, but she started to cry. Not tears of sadness or anger, but of joy, and that confused her more than her own feelings for Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:45:47 PM
Wei heard her quiet sobs and kissed her trmebling lips. "You're so beautiful to me." Wei had no idea what to do next, but he didn;t care. He didn;t mind what he and Ange did together as long as they never parted.

Ange Tot
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:48:59 PM
She sniffled, and tried to wipe away the tear, but her arm was wet from being in the water and didn't help.

"Maybe, we should head back?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:50:47 PM
"Yes, that would be a good idea, I think." Wei said smiling, letting go of Ange long enough to pick her up and carry her to shore. "But you know what I like the most about doing things with you? It's that you tickle!" Wei said, tickling her sides.

Ange Tot
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:52:29 PM
"Ah! heeheeheeheehee!"

She squrimed abit in Wei's arms, giggling like a little girl, as he carried her.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:54:18 PM
Wei held her tighly to him, this time to keep her from getting away. "You will never escape!" Wei laughed, using the Force to pick up thier towels and also using the force to dry themselves.

Ange Tot
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:55:51 PM
"eek! Oh no! Whoevah shall save me?"

she sighed dramatically, and pertended to faint in Wei's arms.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:06:21 PM
Wei smiled at her. She was so wonderful. Wei let out a contented sigh and carried his love back to the Living Quarters.