PDA

View Full Version : TSE's Members new name.

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 9th, 2002, 05:04:47 PM
The Sith Rogue.

Out of the votes done, one was for TSC and two for TSR so TSR won.
There are no new members allowed to join, anbd Callista is currently in the middle of attatching an idea onto the group.
Alos Callista, if there is anything you want to talk about with this, or any of you for that fact contact me on:

AIM: sithsaphire
MSN:rubytearsoffire@hotmail.com

Everyone knows what our group is about and if you don't look at the discussion we've already had with it. I'm not about to have another big discussion about it lol.
To TSO Members, TSR will help you if needed and I give Saharia's help to you as well. We can get together to discuss an agreement between us after the next three weeks or soon if Miryan wants to take control of that (or anyone who wants to. All TSR members need to have a say on wjhat their character won't and will do.) I'm not the leader of the group here so feel free.

And now that I've sounded like a bossy old person (which by the way doesnt sound very nice to my ears lol) I'm going to be quiet and depart for now until someone else posts with questions or enquiries. Please, if it is a big unquiry I'll be on my MSN and AIM for that. Feel free to contact any pother members too, especially Callista in regards to her idea which I hope works out because it's a greta one.

Thanks, Tea`

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:35:58 PM
Alrighty. Sounds good to me. :)

You know where to find us if you wish to talk negotiations.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:17:57 PM
Sounds like an awesome plan.....Callista let me know of the details and whatnot...so I am fully in, and I think it will work out awesomely! ;)

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:23:46 PM
*puts in cotton balls in his cheeks and starts to talk with his Italian accent*

"I have an offer you can't refuse..."

*spits out his cotton balls*

Uh, I mean coolness :D. Be sure to receive many IMs from me... X_x I always seem to pop up with a question unexpectedly. :rollin

Nathanial K'cansce
Sep 10th, 2002, 06:24:55 AM
Uh... is there a board?

:huh

[Dr. Evil]Somebody throw me a fricken bone here.[/Dr. Evil]

imported_Callista
Sep 10th, 2002, 08:42:11 AM
Workin' on it, dearie ;)

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 10th, 2002, 04:18:06 PM
just let me know more as y'all know it :)

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 10th, 2002, 09:12:15 PM
Oh workin' on it eh? :) If you guys need help with anything just PM me or something.