PDA

View Full Version : A night walk ( A challenge to any jedi padiwan)

Dreth Kindo
Sep 9th, 2002, 03:06:01 PM
The soft echo of foot steps became louder as Dreth walked the streets of Tatooine. Dreth can feel the night air blowing against his face. Street lights glimmered off his eyes as he walked. He was recalling the last time he was visiting this planet. Dreth smiled "Those ignorant people deserved what I did to them," he muttered under his breath. He could smell the fowl stench of the streets as he continued walking. There were only a few speeders coming through this area. He stopped, and pulled his blaster from its holster and began to fire at all the street lights around him. As the glass was falling people fled, darkness filled the streets. "This should be a good place for a battle. Hopefully, I got the attention of some worthy jedi fighter, If there is such a person." Leaning against the wall, he crosses his arms, and eyes straight forward waiting to see if any jedi comes that might be a challenge for Dreth.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 03:18:13 PM
Wei Wu Wei had been walking down the streets of Tatooine, gathering bits and pieces for something. It was not often he got a creative, prankish idea, but he had one now. Suddenly, a blaster shot rang out and everything became dark and chaotic.

"I wonder why it got to be so dark?" He asked himself. Wei continued walking, when he bumped into someone who had been leaning on a wall.

"Pardon me! I didn;t see you there, what with it being dark and all." Suddenly, Wei sensed a darkness. "Are you a Sith? Did you turn the lights out? That wasn;t very nice of you. But what's done is done. I know Sith get angry sometimes, but there are better ways to handle your anger."

Dreth Kindo
Sep 10th, 2002, 02:10:36 PM
Dreth rolled his eyes as he turned his face to the stranger that bumped into him. He could feel the light in this one, but he was disappointed. "I hoped to come across a challenger suitable for me instead, "this?", Pathetic. I would expect better of a jedi advisory. A true Jedi wouldn't need to bump into anything like a commoner." He should have sensed me with ease. Dreth uncrossed his arms as he faced the so called jedi. "You say that Sith get angry? If you knew anything about use, you would know that a true Sith Warrior uses his anger to his advantage. Your knowledge of the Sith, only shows your ignorance."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 10th, 2002, 03:45:18 PM
"I know that they use their anger when they fight. It makes them savage. And as far as my knowledge of the Sith, I only know what I have been told by my teacher. Sure, anger can be used to win a fight, but if you aren;t careful your anger can go too far and then you make a mistake."

Dreth Kindo
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:05:54 AM
He looks down his nose at this character and his lip curls as he begins to tell him the story. "So you say, Jedis don't make mistakes. Your peaceful words are hollow and meaningless to me. The Jedi are known for their peaceful ways. Tell me, was it peace that shot from the Jedis blaster that killed my mother? His carelessness took an innocents life and changed mine forever. Don't talke to me of your peace. I am a result of your kind of peace. Now ready yourself." Dreth pulls out his sword and levels it to his opponent.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:31:36 AM
Wei backed away and held up his hands. "I should have been more clear. I meant in combat, anger can cause you to make a mistake. Also in debates, such as the one we were currently engaged in. Jedi make mistakes too. I myself have made more than my fair share of mistakes."

Wei smiled and tried to calm the man down. "I am truly sorry about your mother. But I have no intention of fighting you if you intend on reaking some sort of indirect revenge on that Jedi from so long ago. Not all Jedi go and shoot people's mothers."

Wei now understood why the man was angry. "But you know, I don;t think your mother would be very happy with your current station in life. I seriously do not think that your mother would appreciate your bringing ruination to the lives of others. She would want her son to do good, and to try to change the Jedi in a good way, by becoming a Jedi himself and setting a newer, better example of how a Jedi should administer justice. No mother wants her son to do bad."

Dreth Kindo
Sep 12th, 2002, 09:14:59 AM
Dreth spits at the ground and tightens his grip. “No amount of words can bring her back from where she is. I have had enough of this”. Dreth plants a hard front kick into the Jedi chest. As the Jedi falls Dreth says “Prepare to battle or die here and now by my blade”. Dreth’s blood pumps and his adrenaline flows as he continues to talk. This Jedi knows nothing of my mother or what she would expect from me. “Jedi I gave my word that I would avenge her death by fighting any and all Jedi I come across. And my word still stands today.”

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:22:11 PM
Wei hit the ground and back-rolled to his feet. "I decline. I will not fight you, nor will you harm me. Already your anger blinds you. My words cannot bring back your mother, but neither will my death, or the deaths of a thousand other Jedi! And even if all the Jedi in the world were to perish by your blade, do you honestly think that can replace the emptiness in your stone heart?"

Dreth Kindo
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:59:36 AM
"It's a shame how you Jedi try to understand use Sith but try as you might you never succeed." Dreth looks up toward the Jedi. "If you so do wish not to defend yourself then perhaps..." Dreth looks around and spots in the corner of his eye a child hiding behind some garbage. "Perhaps you will feel deferent when those who are innocent become involved." He waves his hand toward the garbage across the street. As the garbage begins to blow away the child stands up and starts to back toward the wall in fright. Dreth pulls out his blaster and aims it at the young one. Then Dreth looks to the Jedi. "Choose Jedi and choose wisely for your decision will determine if this child should live or die. I await your answer."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:45:25 AM
Wei sighed. "If you must fight an opponent, then I will fight you."

The townspeople had already been frightened by his gunshots. Dreth would cause them no more harm. "If you want to taste the ground, then attack me."

Dreth Kindo
Sep 26th, 2002, 05:00:37 PM
Dreth smiled and withdrew his blaster. “You made a wise decision Jedi.” He turns to face him and readies his blade. Leaping forward he lunged toward him. The blade whistles as it cuts through the air. Maneuvering the blade to his side he uppercuts the Jedi with the hilt of his sword. As his head begins to go backward Dreth comes with a hard sidekick into the center of the Jedi chest. As the Jedi fell to the icy ground Dreth returns to his original fighting stance and prepared for his opponents attack.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 26th, 2002, 05:02:58 PM
Wei fell to the ground, but was soon upon his feet again.

"Silly banana." Wei came at Dreth with a knee into his stomach, and then drove his elbow into his back, making Dreth fall face first in the dirt.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 27th, 2002, 07:02:30 PM
Has the twosome exchanged in combat, a silent figure stood still, remaining in the unlit shadows. The unknown individual appeared to be observing the ongoing duel, watching closely.