PDA

View Full Version : Hand of Friendship

Telan Desaria
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:13:07 PM
I control a slice of the Empire. I am not a spiteful warlord, and I am not the betraying type.

So that is on the table.

To business:

I have been attacked by the Sith and have taken defensive action. The size of military puts myself in an excellent position. Even as I cannot take Corellia, I can slag it and I can blockade it.

I would then ask the JedI to join with the Empire in this crusade: elimination of the Sith threat. I plan to neutralize their military and kill every one of their npcs I can reach with my weapons and Balmorran war droids…

And I would like to invite you in on the action.

Think of it this way…there will be a massive rp, and you get a chance to aid in liberating several billion people caught under the thumb of truly evil Sith oppression….(those of the Empire never had it soo bad)

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:13:32 PM
You would have us be the Devil's pawns in exchange for crowns of gold foil?

You are a fool, old man. Now, you grapple and gnash your teeth with the dogs you lie with! May your blood that spills the ground prove less black than the heart that carries it! You spit on the name of your would-be allies, rallying us with the incentive of depraved murderers.

Know when the reckoning is at hand, the blade of justice still shines light! Now go forth, wicked one, and reap your spears of fire in the whirlwind!

Telan Desaria
Sep 10th, 2002, 03:57:49 PM
Choose your words carefully, sir. A Grand Admiral has never been denied his vengeance.

My offer stands.