PDA

View Full Version : Straffe Stormrider- Your second footstep

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 9th, 2002, 04:45:53 AM
:: Lance arrived like he had told his apprentice right before dawn at the academy he had brought a few equipements with him, today he was going to train his strider skills, going into one of the sparring rooms Lance closed his eyes and sat down meditating, he waited for his apprentice's arrival.::

Now we'll see of what this strider is made off That thought crossed Lance's mind severals time...

:: The jedi Knight continued to wait thinking further to everything that will be done on this day.::

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 12th, 2002, 07:31:09 PM
Straffe was up high on the ledge looking out the window. He watched as Lance walked in and put down some equipment. Straffe then jumped from the window and landed without a sound. He then slwoly walked up to Lance and sat down in front of him in an idian position. He too closed his eyes to meditate
"I came as you instructed master"

Sep 13th, 2002, 04:38:53 AM
:: Lance's force reflexes had told him the presence of his apprentice.::

"Very well" Lance's eyes open wide as he raises to his feet.

"Heh time to begin" Lance said on a calm tone.

"Now tell me my apprentice did you complete your Strider training? And if you haven't then show me a few moves you learnt." Lance said leaning his hand under his chin.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 13th, 2002, 09:14:30 AM
Straffe got up and looked at Lance
"I have only learnt some moves but they are mostly sword techniques. My one move I am proud of is my ability to appear and dissappear"
Straffe quikly jumped up and flew silently in the air as he landed on one of the rafters in the room. He then yelled out.
"I used a bit of the force there but if we were in a forest...It would be alot better because I can't jump this high without help"
Straffe smiled at Lance

Sep 13th, 2002, 04:18:47 PM
" Hehe not bad do you know how to do this." Lance said as he threw his Strider Blade 'Ragnarok' In the air he grabbed it as he spun on his feet a gigantic slash scattered in the air leaving a huge yellow mark on it.

Kit Fisto
Sep 13th, 2002, 04:21:03 PM
Kit fisto enters the room and takes off his cloak

"May i spar with you guys??"

Sep 13th, 2002, 04:22:59 PM
OOC: ?? Sorry dood this is Straffe's training thread. No other presences are allowed.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 13th, 2002, 04:57:59 PM
Straffe jumped from the rafters
"What was that?"

Sep 13th, 2002, 05:03:57 PM
" I like to call it Orbit slash but you may call it whatever you like." ance said laughing to him-self lightly.

"Why don't you try it out, I suppose you have a Strider blade too no?" he said eyeing him

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 13th, 2002, 05:19:52 PM
Straffe looked around.
"Umm.....No...Not with me"
Straffe seemed a bit embaressed that he left his Strider blade behind.

Sep 13th, 2002, 05:27:34 PM
:: Lance shook his head and walked towards him a stern look on his face, he then raises his hand and pats his head twirling his hair.::

"run and get it" Lance said walking bakwards

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:05:13 PM
Straffe bowed down.
"Thank you master...I will be back in a moment"
Straffe quickly used force spped to go to his room amd pick up his sword. He attached it to his back with is other sword and returned to Lance.
"I am back master"

Sep 14th, 2002, 08:27:10 AM
"Good...now show me your basic stanceéééand waht you can do with it..oh btw what's the name of yoyur blade?" Lance said pacing around slowly.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:23:32 PM
Straffe looked at him
"Its name is....Spirit"
He said as he got in his nrmal position. He stood facing Lance, with his sword tip touching the ground.

Sep 16th, 2002, 04:49:05 AM
"Spirit, meet Ragnarok" Lance said then threw in the air as it spun the hilt landed in Lance's hand pefeclty he then swung it from left to right and stood in a fighting position.

"Alright..my apprentice...you wanna know how to do that cut eh? Pretty easy...any strider knows how to focus their own spiritual energy into their body...once yu have just connect it to your arms and release it in the fury of your slash" Lance's aura glew as he slashed the thin air releasing another cut that was viewable it raged towards a stick that was standing on the floor and cut it in half.

"Now try it out."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:20:15 AM
Straffe focused his energy into his body. He focused on making it flow from his body into his blade. An aura started to form around Straffe. He screamed out and slashed the air infront of him, creating a a wake of red/yellow energy. It cut through the second stick with ease.
"How was that?"
Straffe had a huge smile on his face

Sep 19th, 2002, 04:43:22 AM
:: Lance clapped his hands.::

"You are very talented indeed we will have no problem to finish this training."

"I'll show you a few other moves and we'll conclude with a spar, we'll test your capabilities and if I judge you are ready. Then I will try to find you a more fitting opponent to test you."

:: Lance's aura glew all around him as focusing his vital energy Lance ran up towards Straffe and as he jumped upwards coming back with a kick towards him Lance suddenly dissapeared and appeared in every direction confusing Straffe the 4 Lances hit him in the chest to send him flying a few feets away.::

:: Only one Lance remained after the attack.::

"You must move extremely fast for this one.....use your aura to boost up your speed so you can spread your image all around your opponent during the heat of the batttle"

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:15:44 PM
Straffe noded his head to show he understood. He focused his energy so that it made a blue aura around him. He powered up and dashed at Lance. He quickly jumped into the air and focused his speed. Suddenly there were four Straffes all around him. Lance was kicked in the side and Straffe landed as one.
"Whew...That one was a bit tricky"
Straffe put his hands on his knees for a bit to regain his composure

Sep 21st, 2002, 08:58:28 PM
:: Lance had sensed all the moves coming for it was his own move, he knew exactly what was gonna happen and he rose his arm to block the kick making him slide away, Lance smiled lightly and clapped his hands loudly.::

"Very well done!" He said on a joyfull tone.

"Well now that you know these moves...you must train hard and develop your own skills and moves...patience , dedication and training...are the essentials keys to your building."

"Now...are you ready?'" He said grabbing Matrix out.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:05:03 PM
Straffe grinned
"Its about time"
He pulled out his sword on his back and twisted the handle, igniting it instantly
"Do you want me to start?"
Straffe had a big smile on his face

Sep 21st, 2002, 09:11:53 PM
" Do you have a lightsaber?"

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:26:44 PM
Straffe grinned
"What do you think im holding....Its a custom built one that I made. Sword/Sabar"

Sep 21st, 2002, 09:39:59 PM
" gah! Sorry didn't really notice" He said igniting his lightsaber.

"Very well then you start"

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:55:32 PM
Straffe couldnt stop grining when he dashed towards Lance. He quickly used force speed to appear behind him, he then horozontily slashed his back

Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:31:06 AM
:: Lance had sensed his apprentice's moves through the force, it had told him his intention to force speed and Lance swung his lightsaber backwards to block the horizontal slash taking some stenght out of his slash he brutally moves his arms to make him go off balance for a second and spun on his heel then sending a quick force blast while facing him.::

"Hmm not bad but don't forget that it's better to start slowly then waste all your energy at the beggining of a battle" He said on a defensive position walking near him.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:14:42 AM
Straffe fell a bit off balance but quickly recovered. He dashed towards Lance and slide on the floor to trip him, Lance just simply side steped to evade the attack. Straffe quickly spun his feet and made his feet connect with his legs to trip him. He then put his palmn to his chest and used the force to propelle him into the wall.

Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:28:06 PM
:: Lance sent his hands backwards to send a force blast towards the wall to comfort his slam, he then used the strenght his hands had on the impact against the wall to spin upwards and then jumps back down his lightsaber powered by all of Lance's body.::

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:38:48 PM
Straffe dashed to the left and let Lance's body hit his knee that he stuck out. He then elbowed him to the ground. Straffe took his Sabar and brang down on Lances back

Sep 24th, 2002, 04:48:00 AM
" Sorry peep" He said raising his hand Matrix flew out of Straffe's hand quickly even Straffe didn't understand what had just happend.

"This saber is only mine" He backflipped with the aid of the force to land right behind him and send a force blast while in mid-air towards his back throwing him over to the floor Lance then slashed the floor to send some sparkles of fire on Straffe's body.

"Feel the pain...get used to it..because against Siths they will show no mercy.."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:27:16 PM
Straffe sheilded his eyes as the sparks flew over his body. He quickly rose to his feet and speard Lance. He picked him up and shot him over his body then flying side kicked him. As Lance slide across the floor, he ran towards him, dragging the tip of his sabar behind him. Making it look like a wake of sparks as he ran. He pulled his sabr right to Lances neck and stoped just milimeters away.
"You must also remeber to never under estimate the capablities of you opponent"
Straffe said with a smile. He then pulled his sabar back and got in a defensive postion away from him.

Sep 25th, 2002, 04:11:23 PM
" hehe I'm not even getting warmed up yet young padawan, I'm not here to defeat you but to teach you" Lance said grinnin.

:: Lance blade started to glow bright as it became longer and sharpers, his jaded eyes begand to glow as he looked posessed he then slammed the lightsaber against the floor releasing a huge shockwave flying towards Straffe at high speed.::

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:23:10 PM
Straffe quickly jumped hight into the air and landed on the rafters. He then staged dived off it and came crashing down at Lance. Lance dashed to his left to get out of the way. Straffe stuck his hands out in front of him and let the force out to stop him and propell his body towards Lance. He flew at lance like a spinnign torpedo with his sabar spining like a chopper blade

Sep 26th, 2002, 04:33:59 AM
:: Lance watched the tornado coming at him and used the 4 divide technique as the 4 Lances appeared all around Straffe Lance struck him in the head making him crash against the ground and with the heat of the impact he flipped at the other side of the arena.::

"Heh your very good Straffe, that's enough it's all I wanted to see"

"Your ready!" Lance said clapping his hands.

"Now I'll end you a message for your next exam untill then train hard my apprentice" He said with a light bow of the head turning around to leave

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 26th, 2002, 03:45:23 PM
Straffe slowly got up with a smile on his face
"I cant wait till the next time we face off"
Straffe bowed towards his master and walked beside him.
"What will happen now? Any plans?"
Straffe said in a jokative voice

Sep 27th, 2002, 07:04:14 AM
"Plans? I'll probably bring you with me on some missions so you can meet and observe maybe even fight siths" He said walking besides him too towards the exit

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 27th, 2002, 07:26:52 AM
Straffe was anxcious now
"I cant wait"
Hw had a big smile on his face