PDA

View Full Version : The time has come for my departure...

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:30:56 AM
Did I give you a heart attack yet? :p

Ok, seriously though...

I wanted to inform you all (in the event none of you saw my advanced-advanced notices in the GJO Temple and TSO Chamber) that starting this coming Friday I will be taking a week long trip to Ohio. I will be leaving on September 13 (Friday the 13th... oooooo!) and coming back home late on the 22.

I am hoping I will be able to post while on my trip, as there will be computer labs and plenty of people with net access around me, but I don't want to make any promises. I will try my best, but if I am not able to post, the next time I will be able to will be on the 23. (And depending whether I've gotten all my packing done, I may or may not be posting on the 12.)

Anyways, just a heads up so I don't seem to disappear without notice or anything. :)

Bette Davis
Sep 9th, 2002, 01:07:12 AM
:cry

Sejah Haversh
Sep 9th, 2002, 01:48:07 AM
What part of Ohio? I love that state. Got im my car crash there lat year, and also spent about two weeks there this summer.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 9th, 2002, 02:23:19 AM
Ah, Ohio... the land of... wait... whats Ohio famous for again?

lol, just j/k, I have been to 70% of all the states in the U.S. and I still enjoy Washington the Most. (That includes Hawaii, West Coastal States, the Southern States, the Great Lakes, the Mid West, the Mountain States. The only group of states I missing is the East Coast States (besides Maryland) and the new England States.

And Washington is the Best, imho

ReaperFett
Sep 9th, 2002, 04:30:44 AM
Doing anything fun there?

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 9th, 2002, 05:01:57 AM
Lol :)

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:07:28 AM
* :wave s* have fun....

AmazonBabe
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:26:11 AM
What part of Ohio?

I'll be going to an out of the way town known as Steubenville. It's right next to the Ohio river, where the river meets the Pennsylvania border. As it is, I'll be flying into Pittsburg and driving across the border to get to Ohio. :)

Doing anything fun there?

Is that a trick question? ;):p

ReaperFett
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:29:07 AM
No, serious question. Just seeing friends, stealing minis, stalking celebrities?

Kelt Simoson
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:32:41 AM
I wish i was going to Ohio...one of my friends lives there...me wanna see her :(

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:49:05 AM
I'm going to see a very good friend of mine who I've been promising for the last 3 years I'd go visit, and since this is his last year at the University up there, and me running out of promise time, I made plans to finally go see him. :)

And yes... I'll be havin plenty of fun. ;)

:lol

ReaperFett
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:54:05 AM
Cool. Have fun :)

Taylor Millard
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:56:19 AM
Originally posted by AmazonBabe
I'll be going to an out of the way town known as Steubenville. As it is, I'll be flying into Pittsburg and driving across the border to get to Ohio. :)

So basically you'll be going on a memorial tour of the 'Wonders'.

*c'mon SOMEONE had to have seen that movie other than me. :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:16:46 PM
Have fun LV!!! :D :D

Sene Unty
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:20:05 PM
No Taylor I think that is all you...........

Taylor Millard
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:26:39 PM
I know someone saw 'That Thing You Do!' outside of me...I just know it :lol

Sene Unty
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:44:52 PM
THAT THING YOU DO??????? They made that into a movie. :D

Sejah Haversh
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:49:22 PM
Washington is the bomb, I live there. But Ohio is darn cool, too. I think I went through Stubenville, as well, but, I dodn't remember much of it. Have fun, and if for some reason you get to toledo, have a Hungarian hot dog at Tony Paco's.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 9th, 2002, 03:36:12 PM
That was a pretty good movie, IIRC.

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 9th, 2002, 05:11:06 PM
OMG! EEEEE! :crack LV, you must come visit me in Columbus! :D It'll be the day after my birthday! It's so lonely out here.. ;-; No one's ever near enough to come visit, and I can't go out visiting people.

--Bops Mikey-- :p You only have *one* friend over here in Cow Country?

I'm so unloved. :cry

AmazonBabe
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:31:30 PM
Wow, Morrigan! I didn't know you were up there! :)

I'd love to go visit ya... only prob is I won't have my own transportation. I'll be at the mercy of my friend who's got school and whatnot. He's not even gonna take me out to Cedar Point (at least this trip around... we might do that for his graduation, though).

Though I do wanna wish ya a Happy Birthday! :rollin

Don't do anything I wouldn't do... :angel

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:32:19 PM
...Or anything I would do, for that matter. >D

Mu Satach
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:53:46 PM
Have fun!

Lando Calrissian
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:32:36 PM
:|

ooooooooOOOOOOoooooooo.......

....Jealousy!

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:45:45 PM
Have fun, LV and a safe trip! :)

Isnt Ohio "the Buckeye" state?

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:59:17 PM
Yep...though almost nobody knows what a buckeye is

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:19:13 PM
Isn't it a seed from some tree or something?

Taataani Meorrrei
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:25:11 PM
Very good :) (gives her a cookie made from fish)

Lord Gue
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:27:50 PM
Dern, and I thought it was a variety of pea

Jedi Neo
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:27:36 PM
No thats a Jayhawk....

Don't look at me I'm a Wildcat!

Lady Vader
Sep 10th, 2002, 08:58:20 PM
*Eats fishy-cookie... at least with this name.* :p

DarthHERA
Sep 10th, 2002, 09:07:03 PM
Have fun LV!

AmazonBabe
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:49:45 PM
Alrighty then! This is it! This will be my last day of posting (possibly) until I return on the 23rd of September.

I may be able to post come next week on Tue, Wed, and Thur as I will have access to some computer labs with net access, but I can't make any promises.

So, now that you know I'll be going on a trip for a week, you can't say I actually went back to my home planet to plot my plans to take over the world!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! >D

o_O

Oh wait... :: Fummbles through purse and takes out an MIB neurolizer. ::

*FLASH!*

:: Ahem :: As I was saying, now that you know I'll be going on this trip, you won't get all worried or anything that I forgot about you all. :D

Oh, and if it's not too much to ask... do keep me in your prayers that I have a safe trip. I'm not worried anything will happen, but the fact my trip is scheduled so close to the 9/11 anniversary, well, it just kinda creeps me out a bit. I'm probably just over-reacting. n either case, never hurts to have a flood of prayers said for ya. :)

Anyways, hold the fort! I'll keep in touch to let ya know I'm still alive and kickin!

:crack:rollin:crack:rollin:crack

...or was that bouncing and rolling around?...

:p

imported_Callista
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:10:18 PM
Whoot! You have fun girl!

*Hugs* You're in my prayers...he'll watch over you I'm sure :D

Bring us back all a present! teehee.... ;)

Ansatsu
Sep 14th, 2002, 12:06:43 AM
ALABAMA BABY!!!!! THE STATE OF CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! (hehehe)