PDA

View Full Version : War

Telan Desaria
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:20:07 AM
War has been declared on the Sith. All other orders are cancelled.

We are going to be attacking the Sith homeworld of Corellia.

I will get into specifics…I will take a task force in on the head…Admiral Laran will accompany me…she will hit them on them in the rear after enemy defenses muster…

Lash and Katanor…make ready defenses for Thyferra and Bespin…I want the fleet on top combat readiness, and I want everyone and everything ready to be deployed at a moment’s notice.

Let’s give them hell.

Serena Laran
Sep 9th, 2002, 01:26:06 AM
I am more than willing to accompany you in this war, however, issue has been raised about the use of OOC information to have an entire invasion group (or whatever) meet the TSO training mission on the bacta refinery.

There is a thread about it in the OOC forum, as you most likely know. Does this fact change our war?

Katanor
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:41:04 PM
Yes, sir.

"Admiral...war on the Sith. Do not doubt my loyalty for I will go whole heartedly but, are you certain? I do hope we have Ysalamari at our disposal."

Serena Laran
Oct 14th, 2002, 02:11:49 PM
I have bumped this thread to the top. The RPing thread that is. I am willing to continue it on my own, if only to teach TSO a lesson. :)

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:50:58 AM
" Fleet Admiral , My services are yours. Currently Thyferra is at high alert and defenses are at optimal efficiency. I await orders . The Grand Admiral's communications seem to have been blocked by Corellian Forces . We have no idea how his war effort goes. I will be above Thyferra in case i am needed. Commodore Lash out. "

OOC: It doesn't seem like TSO is interested in RPing this .Will you be getting any reaction from them? I Know Katanor grows tired of waiting for a sith attack. which probably isn't coming. I have some ideas, I will talk to Desaria when I can get with him.
i will look for you later tonight and I'm you on AOL .

Katanor
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:40:49 PM
Katanor tapped his finger on his desk. The craftsmanship was exquisite. Katanor was weary of the game that was being played. He didn't like it at all.

OOC: Telan, I grow extremely tired of this. I have attempted to contact you numerous times only to have cryptic responses or no response at all. You have given me a mission which is unclear to me what I should do logistically. Your "war" doesn't seem to be formulating. I hope I see something soon because my posting has become, unfortunately, few and far between and I would personally hate to see it stop altogether just because of lack of communication.

Telan Desaria
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:42:13 AM
Everything is as it was. Katanor, your attack will proceed as planne on your target. It will give you a chance to do some construction as wel as Old Imperial Style genocide. Enjoy. Anymore questions, im me.

Serena Laran
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:40:25 PM
ooc: TSO is not interested in RPing the war. It would appear to have died out. I am about to post to the other thing we have going though.