PDA

View Full Version : Any RPG out there in need of a master?

JediBoricua
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:56:03 PM
This might be a fluke, but i'm urging to do some rpg. Is anyone willing to take me in? PM the storyline and where I might fit. I may be a bit dusty, but with a little practice I can still kick some -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-! Anyway, I'm just going to join one game for now, but if this place is just a molecule of what it was 2 years ago I'll be hooked again in no time....I mostly miss the AIM talks, all the planning, the discussions, so fun, so many nice memories...

::with sad puppy eyes:: any takers???

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 8th, 2002, 09:15:21 PM
I don't currently have anything planned or going that requires the presence of a Jedi master but the moment something comes up I'll be going to GJO's original Latin-American Jedi. :D

Good to hear your interested in roleplaying again! :)

JediBoricua
Sep 8th, 2002, 09:24:01 PM
I'm playing a tabletop SW rpg for a couple of weeks now, and it brought me back. I really had such great times here. And then you guys go out and do me a birthday thread! That did it, it really made me feel special! (Gee do I need help?;)) Anyway, I want to test the waters again I guess.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 9th, 2002, 04:48:28 AM
Latin American Jedi? Ah so I'm just like JB! Coool :D

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:51:38 AM
JB is one of the coolest Jedi ever to come here. Y'all didn't know that?

JediBoricua
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:00:51 PM
Thanks Verse. Lance, good to see our numbers are growing!

Anyway, any takers? Or should I simply start a thread and whoop some tail?

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:29:25 PM
Whoohoo...JB wants to whip some sith's butt :crack

I think that's great!! Even Obi's been a dying to get back to a real good fight.

Alpha
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:01:23 PM
JB's back!!!!!! :) :D :D :)