PDA

View Full Version : Boredom part 1

Santhia
Sep 8th, 2002, 06:40:06 PM
*Santhia sat in a quiet booth in the equally quiet bar. In front of her sat a few empty glasses that once held Ale. It wasn't as strong as she had been lead to believe, she would have to send for something better from Eden. She sighed, staring down at the glass in front of her.*

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:26:43 PM
Yuran sat down to a brusquely utilitarian meal, consisting of a loaf of uncut bread, shank of venison, bowl of lukewarm au jus, and a stout tankard of mead. Breaking the bread with a twisting tear, he dunked it in the au jus, pulling away a bite as he cut at the venison with a hefty knife. His eyes glared forward, as if caught in some unbreakable trance. He was lost in his own thoughts, and barely could think about the meal he was partaking of.

Santhia
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:35:42 AM
*She raised an eyebrow as she watched him eat. She glanced at the space he was staring at, but couldn't see anything there. She just watched as he continued eating and staring.*

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 10th, 2002, 11:26:16 AM
::Rrromeo also watched, to see the human eat. Although the human's food looked rough and uncut, it smelled rather good. Particularly the meat. And what was he drinking? It smelled sweet, like honey, only fermented. He then realized that while the food smelt great, he wasn't that hungry. So he moved on, passing the eating human. After a cursory glance around the bar, he noticed a woman. It was the one he had seen in a fight earlier. She had several empty glasses. Probably ale, she looked like a woman who could admire traditional drink. He ordered a tall mug of Ale, a bottle of liquor, and two steaks, one very rare and the other medium-rare. He walked over to the table, carrying the food and drinks. He sat down the medium-rare steak in front of her and the Ale close to her right hand. He sat across from her.::

"Hello mjy prrrettjy. jYou ssseem hungrrrjy. Herrre's a jujicjy sssteak and a ssstiff drrrink forrr a jujicjy woman...."

Santhia
Sep 10th, 2002, 05:11:26 PM
*She blinked as the Cat person set a steak in front of her. She looked up at him, brow raised.*

What?

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 10th, 2002, 05:17:49 PM
"jI sssajid 'Hello mjy prrrettjy. jYou ssseem hungrrrjy. Herrre's a jujicjy sssteak and a ssstiff drrrink forrr a jujicjy woman.' Djid jI sssajy sssomethjing wrrrong? Becaussse jit wasss a compljiment on jyourrr looksss, whjich arrre verrrjy ssstunnjing."

Santhia
Sep 10th, 2002, 05:26:09 PM
*Her cheeks flushed*
"Oh, I'm sorry. I really wasn't listening....I was watching that guy..." *she nodded towards the odd man eating*
"Please, have a seat."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 10th, 2002, 05:34:13 PM
"Thank jyou."

::Rrromeo sat, and took a slight sip of his liquor before speaking again. His voice was smooth, calm tones, moving effortlessly out of his throat and mouth.::

"Ssso, what jisss a gjirrrl ljike jyou dojing jin a place ljike thjisss?"

Santhia
Sep 10th, 2002, 06:33:56 PM
"Being bored to death"

*she laughed softly*

"Honestly...I don't know."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 10th, 2002, 07:10:18 PM
"Ah, jI sssee. Me too. And jI ljike jyourrr laugh. jIt'sss njice."

Santhia
Sep 10th, 2002, 09:08:13 PM
*She blushed more*

"Thank you. My name is Santhia, you are?"

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:01:02 AM
"Mjy name jisss Rrromeo Baenrrre. jIt'sss a pleasssurrre to meet jyou."

::Rrromeo took her hand and kissed it lightly.::

Santhia
Sep 12th, 2002, 12:19:28 AM
*Santhia laughed softly again, her face still flushed. She was defintely not used to this kind attention*

"Nice to meet you, Romeo. Er, Thanks for the steak..."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 14th, 2002, 08:17:48 AM
"No prrrob. Ssso, what brrrjingsss jyou herrre?"

Santhia
Sep 15th, 2002, 06:53:33 PM
"boredom, definitely not the drinks. Too weak."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:01:37 AM
"Defjinjitly. jI agrrree."