PDA

View Full Version : Early AOTC DVD Review

Jedi Master Carr
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:52:39 PM
I found this on the net is a good review and makes me wishes that I could get the DVD

http://www.lightsoutentertainment.com/dvd/reviews/reviews.php?DvdId=350

I liked the additions to the movie, not as much as TPM, but they are both good additions that help those scenes.

JMK
Sep 8th, 2002, 04:11:03 PM
Great review, although I have to say that it sounds more like a review from someone who hadn't seen the movie in a while than a real critic. On the other hand, I cannot wait to see this at home where I can blare the movie as loud as I want.

Darth Viscera
Sep 8th, 2002, 04:39:32 PM
Having seen AOTC nearly twice (yeah, and I have it on SVCD and XviD too-I just don't have the patience to see a movie like this a second time), it's already gotten stale, but I'm really looking forward to the retail DVD so I can see the bloopers and the deleted scenes and the 1-hour documentary about making it.

Sene Unty
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:39:41 PM
I have decided that whoever wrote this must write every review I ever read again. This person made me want to watch it all over again. His sense of genuine excitement was refreshing. Most critics seem to be jaded or something. Nothing is ever good enough....