PDA

View Full Version : Taking his mind off things...(Open spar)

Alpha
Sep 8th, 2002, 10:53:02 AM
Satine sits on the giant boulder in the middle of his courtyard, cross-legged, and meditating. So much had happened lately...

He lost an enemy, and gained her as a friend...andf roommate for now. But right now, he just needed to take his mind off of everything, by doing what he did best. Fight.

As he takes a deep breath, and focuses, Satine also makes a small silver flame, setting it hovering a foot above his head. He was waiting...

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 11:00:59 AM
"Heh you seem like you need to to kick some ass today" A voice came across Alpha's mind as a man stepped out behind the boulder.

"Heh I need a fight too...I need to get these things off my mind so I can continue my path through the order" Lance said throwing Matrix in the air and taking it back to his hand.

"Well up to it?" Lance said a wide grin on his lips.

Alpha
Sep 8th, 2002, 11:07:24 AM
Satine's eyes open, and the flame disapates. The Knight grins, and takes out his twin Loris dagger hilts, and thumbing them on. Four black blades spring to life--two on each blade. the blades were about a foot long each, and there was one on the top and bottom of each hilt. The blades were also slightly curved. Getting to his feet, Satine jumps off the rock, and landing in frotn of Lance.

"Ah, you're willing to let me kick your ass then?" he asks, jokingly.

Sep 8th, 2002, 11:29:46 AM
"I never said that mister! "Lance said igniting Matrix

"Got new toys?" He said reffering to his daggers.

"Alright we'll see if their effective" He said slipping a shunriken out sending it flying towards Alpha's chest.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 02:42:21 PM
Straffe saw the two start to go at it. He was new to the order but was quite the challange.
"Do you mind if I join? Or do you think I will be to much to handle?"
He said those words with a grin as he pulled out his sword starpped to his back.

Alpha
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:20:16 PM
Satine snaps the right Loris Dagger itno place, teh shuriken bouncing off the cortosis ore-laced guard on the thing. He then looks to Straffe.

"I've got no problems. A Free for all?" He turns to Lance.

Sep 8th, 2002, 05:24:03 PM
"My young padawan...are you sure you are willing to fight against me and Satine? It might be quite an interesting challenge and good for your training" He said launching his lightsaber on. The hissing blade suddenly waved in front of Lance's face.

"Shall we" He said then launching him-self towards Alpha his right hand holding his saber his left sending a force blast towards Straffe to keep him occupied, Lance launched his lightsaber in front of him towards Alpha's neck.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:35:01 PM
Strafffe grined. He pushed a little switch on his blade. It became engulfed by a soft blue light. Straffe stood there and watched as the two started. Straffe waited for the right moment to strike.

Alpha
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:43:28 PM
Satine blocks the blade on his hilt-guard, Lance's blade coming into contact with the ore. His blade fizzles out, and Satine lets fly a kick, that knocks him backwards. Jumping aty Straffe, Satine slashes with his left dagger...

Sep 8th, 2002, 06:41:52 PM
:: Lance gets kicked right under his chin and flips back to his feet he cracks his mouth to bring it back to it's normal and starts focusing on the force he was preparing something.::

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:25:06 PM
Straffe saw Lance focused on Alpha. He quickly sumoned the force to use Force Speed to appear beside Lance. Straffe quickly swung his sword at Lance

Sep 9th, 2002, 04:42:05 AM
:: The force had told Lance about Straffe's intentions..of cours he was a padawan his actions were too preditable without taking his concentration off Matrix swung rightwards aided with the force to send Straffe flying a few feets away, Lance then threw Matrix like a boomerang towards Alpha the Lightsaber was going extremely fast and Lance was controlling it with the force, the spins were perfect and it was raging towards the other Jedi Knight.::

Alpha
Sep 10th, 2002, 06:58:56 PM
Lance might have been powerful, but Satine was more experienced. Using the Force, Satine creaes barrier after barrier, slowing, and finally stopping the sabre right in front of him. Breathing a sigh of relief, Satine flips backwards, landing on his boulder, motioning both to attack him.

{OOC:Sorry bout the delay. Homework is beginning to pile up. :S}

Sep 11th, 2002, 04:35:52 AM
:: Lance summoned the force through his arms, the saber came flying quickly towards his hand as he caught it he slided his hand under his chin and let out a sigh fly out.::

"well Straffe show me what you can do...attack him" He said walking backwards his saber ignited.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 11th, 2002, 12:38:11 PM
Straffe grined. He quickly dashed directly at him. Just as he reached him, he jumped into the air. He pulled his sword in the right postion to stab Alpha while falling.

Alpha
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:22:11 AM
Satine watches carefully, and swings his weapons around to block, throwing Straffe backwards with the Force of the block. He crouches, ready to spring...

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:13:11 PM
Straffe quickly got his bearings and landed gently on the floor. He grined as he saw what Alpha was up to. Straffe quickly dashed towards him. At the last moment he used Force spped to appear behind him and swung his sabar at his back

Alpha
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:21:22 PM
As Satine was crouched, he formed a Force bubble--thoiugh different from what he normally made. It was invisible, instead of the typical white-glowing sheen. As Straffe hit the bubble, the air cracks with released energy, and a bolt of concussion hits both Straffe and Lance. It was a mastrepiece--if Satine did say so himself.

Gasping from the exertion of the move, He jumps from the boulder, assuming a fighting stance in one of the corners.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:38:08 PM
Straffe slowly gets up
"What the hell was that!!!"

Sep 12th, 2002, 05:25:45 PM
:: Lance had sensed this coming and since he was on his guard watching his apprentice attack Alpha, he quickly summoned a force wall in front of him to dodge the bolt.::

"Heh...Alpha always comes up with wicked attacks...watch out Straffe...that was a force bubble..one of my favourite attacks...thus...I don't send bolts of energys...I break to pieces sending a massive amount of gravity all around me to crush my opponents..." He said then raising his hand Matrix held up he force jumped towards Alpha flipping in the air he then slashed down his other hand glancing to the side he focused an amount of aura to form an orb made of pure energy and released it towards Alpha's chest.

Alpha
Sep 12th, 2002, 07:23:49 PM
Satine blocks the sabre slash, and then puts a Force wall up. The orb strikes it, and slams Satine hard into the wall, the thing shattering his defenses. the shield was weaker then before. Growling, Satine jumps away from the wall, and snap kicks Lance backwards.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 12th, 2002, 07:27:45 PM
Straffe quickly dashed towards Alpha and flying side kicked him. He then swung around and tried to slash him in the side.

Sep 13th, 2002, 04:41:13 AM
:: L:ance was kicked and as always he flipped back to his feet and passed his hand on his lips.::

"Argh a bit of blood, damn you! " Lance said grinning and watching his own apprentice facing him.

:: He threw Matrix in the air and then caught it back in his hands he put him-self in a weird fighting stance ready to strike.::

Sene Unty
Sep 13th, 2002, 09:37:40 AM
Sene had been watching the spar with a growing sense of anticipation. He wanted in on this...

He made his presence known by force lifting two small rocks off the ground around them. He ignited his own lightsaber, smiling as ran toward them flinging the rocks at Satine....

Sep 13th, 2002, 05:51:34 PM
:: Lance saw Sene rush into the fight.::

"Heh getting more interesting this one's mine!" Lance said Matrix ignited on his right hand he ran towards Sene who was busy throwing the rocks at Satine and tackled him sending him flying a few feets away, the move was combined with a slash on Sene's leg.

Alpha
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:28:56 PM
Satine spins away from the slash and right into the path of the rocks. Flipping his weapons up, Satine slices apart the rocks. Breathing hard, Satine ducks another slash, and then stabs with his right Loris dagger.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:57:27 PM
Straffe quickly jumped up and spread his legs open so the attack went between his legs. He then hammer slamed Alpha on the top of the head. He jumped back a few feet so not to be countered

Alpha
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:21:45 PM
Satine reels back, shaking his head to clear it. Quickly blocking with his left hilt, Satine spin kicks Straffe, throwing him backwards.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 13th, 2002, 09:12:51 PM
Straffe spread his arms open like he had wings and used the force to stop him. He gave a grin and got in his fighting stance.
"Let me show you something"
Straffe lunged at Alpha. He triped him but as he was falling, Straffe put his palm to Alphas chest and used a force blow to send him flying back

Alpha
Sep 14th, 2002, 08:36:21 AM
Satine hits the wall hard, feeling a rib give way.

"Nice trick." he says, not letting the pain enter his voice. "Try this."

Forming a ball of Force energy, Satine sends it hurling at Straffe. Just as he is about to dodge it, though, it explodes, the concussion waves sending Straffe impacting against thing air. Air? Oh yes, Satine had formed a wall just behind the Padawan for this very purpose.

Sene Unty
Sep 14th, 2002, 11:08:26 PM
Sene was sent reeling from the blow delivered by Lance. With a thud he impacted on the ground, tumbling to a dead stop a few feet away. Seconds later, his force sense alerted him to an attack to his legs. Without thinking he flipped off the ground, but the slash still connected. Hot blood splattered his body, but luckily it was only a flesh wound. He allowed the flip he had executed to continue as he came to the ground behind Lance his blade in an attack position.

"Nice hit."

Sep 15th, 2002, 10:09:11 AM
OOC: :lol Dood were supposed to be sparring means your lightsaber power must be at it's minimum power it's not supposed to make me bleed :lol.

:: Lance, slid his lefty leg knowing he was standing behind him, as he flipped it under his right foot Lance then connected the hit and lifted him up with all his leg's strenght to make him flip over and spiraled his othewr leg to kick him away while in the air.::

Alpha
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:19:22 PM
{OOC:Well, sometimes burns DO bleed. Minimum power of a sabre will give you burns. :)}

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:37:54 PM
Straffe felt the wall behind him. He stoped himself and stood faceing Alpha.
"You have to teach me some of your tricks someday"
He said with a gring.
"Im going to do another trick that makes me look cool"
Straffe congured up the force, he slowly slide his hand through his purple hair. After he had ran his hand trough his hair, it turned a blond color
"What do you think of that?"
Straffe grined as he dashed towards Alpha, He then did a couple of slices towards his chest

Sene Unty
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:27:51 PM
OOC: Sometimes I forget we are fighting with lightsabers. Damn it I feel stupid. By the way that was your saber that cut me. Sorry.

IC:

Sene allowed the kick to send him flying backwards, but he did not allow it to hurt him. Instead he used the momentum of the blow to springboard off the ground and back at Lance. He flung his own kick at his opponents head.....

Alpha
Sep 15th, 2002, 07:26:00 PM
Satine flips backwards, avoiding the slices altogether. Landing a little bit away, Satine then jumps at Straffe, his sabre pointed into a stabbing attack.

"Nice look, kid." he says with a grin.

Sep 16th, 2002, 04:45:44 AM
:: Lance ducked the kick and withall his massive strenght through his shoulders he sent a tackle to Sene's stomach.::

OOC: Roflmao!!!!!

Sene Unty
Sep 16th, 2002, 11:09:17 AM
OOC: "...ducked the dick..." ROFLMAO.

Sene was sent flying backwards by the tackle, but instead of allowing himself to be brought down he grasped Lances shirt and spun him. Lance collided with the ground with a thud, while Sene allowed the momentum of the move to roll furthur from his opponent. Seconds later, he expertly pivoted his foot and stood in an attack position facing Lance.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:21:43 PM
Straffe tossed to the side and deflected the attack off to the left. He then kneed Alpha in the chest and elbowed him to the ground. While Alpha fell to the ground, Straffe swung his sabar like a golf club at his neck

Alpha
Sep 17th, 2002, 08:21:39 PM
Satine forms a Force shield, deflecting the sabre attack. As he gets up, Satine catches another attack on his blade, throwing it forward, and knocking Straffe back.

Sep 18th, 2002, 11:46:13 AM
:: Lance didn't waste a second and rolled back to his feet as if he was a helicopter swinging his lightsaber out he dashed towards him extremely fast and then flickered his hand to the side preparing something, as he focused the force through his left hand and held Matrix with his right one he summoned a bit of lightfning to send a bolt of energy towards Sene's chest and with his other hand he swung hard towards his left leg.::

Sene Unty
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:02:36 PM
Sene brought his lightsaber up and caught most of the lightning on it. However the few bolts that did pass through burned into his flesh causing it to blacken instantly. He barely had a chance to move away from the blow to his legs before falling flat on the floor. With his back on the ground he angled a force push at Lances body, sending him flying backwards. He needed a second to get his wind back.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:30:34 PM
Straffe stopped and stood there
"Heres another trick I learnt"
Straffe started to focus his energy to power up. A blue aura started to form around him. He quickly dashed towards Alpha and jumped into the air. Straffe came down with a flying side kick. Suddenly there were four of him falling at the same time. Straffe kicked Alpha in the back and sent him reeling into the nearest wall. As Straffe laned he was one again. He turned his head to Lance and smiled.

Alpha
Sep 20th, 2002, 06:44:14 AM
Satine slams into the wall, and then jumps away from it, flipping and landing beside Straffe, sending a kick his way.

"Seen it before. Not bad..."

Sep 21st, 2002, 08:54:02 PM
:: Lance was pushed by the froce he couldn't move but as soon as he landed down he didn't lose a second and rose back to his feet dashing back towards Sene, he winked to his apprentice joyfull he had learnt that much from him, Matrix up front he slashed hard towards Sene's left side.::

OOC: I apologize for the delay. But since I lost access to the temple I decided to stop rping untill I'd get it back. Terribly sorry.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:17:35 PM
Straffe grined at Alpha
"Time for a Striders trusty move"
Straffe powered up his energy. He quickly turned off his sabar and put the sword back in its sheth. He then pulled out "Spirit", his Strider blade. He focused his energy into the sword, forcing it all into it. He quickly dashed at Alpha and swung his sword towards him. Unleashing a red/yellow energy wave, able to cut anything. It soard directly at Alphas chest at remarcable speed.

Sene Unty
Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:41:32 PM
Sene blocked to his left and angled an attack of his own at Lance's skull.....

OOC: Its cool man. I understand. Reply when you can. :D

Alpha
Sep 22nd, 2002, 09:00:11 PM
Satine blocks it with a Force shield. the force of the attack throws the silver haired Knight backwards, barely missing the rock in the centre of the room. Hitting hard, Satine rolls back to his feet, and concentrates. The air around him heats up. He gives it form, shape. Suddenly, the air just above Satine's hand burst into a the shape of a flaming sword. A simple mind trick into Straffe's mind made the flames look blazing silver. Breathing heavily, Satine swings tyhe sword experimentally, and then points it at Straffe.

"Bring it."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:19:37 AM
Straffe stood looking at Alpha. He then stood straight with both feet together. He closed his eyes and put the side oposite of the sharp side between his eyes. He spoke to himself in a low tone.
"Give me streingth Spirit..."
Straffe suddenly opened his eyes and ran at Alpha. He unleashed a barrage of of attackes towards him

Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:25:56 PM
:: Lance used the force to create a shield around his other arm to block Sene's attack to his skull, he quickly spun on his heel and reach his back sending a horizontal slash.::

Sene Unty
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:59:35 AM
*Sene was able to get his saber around to block away the attack from Lance, but his momentum sent him to the floor. While on the floor he smiled and stared at Lance.*

"Nice block......."

*With one foot he angled a kick at LAnce's groin*

Sep 25th, 2002, 04:13:00 PM
:: Lance was focused on the force it was telling him what was going to happen next as the kick came Lance jumped right above the leg and slashed down then sending his weight to his leg and flip over at Sene's other side leaving him enough space to get up.::

Sene Unty
Sep 26th, 2002, 09:43:38 AM
*Sene rolled on the ground and faced his opponent standing. Focusing the force in his left hand he force pushed at Lances legs as he lunged with his saber.*

Sep 27th, 2002, 07:05:51 AM
:: Lance fell down with a thud and watched as his lightsaber spun away his right hand calling it back he jumped to his feet and backflipped at Sene's other side to then send a force slash towards his right arm::