PDA

View Full Version : A hop skip and a jump away.

Kaytie Lena
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:15:11 AM
A large, winged lizard looking creatured that one could only guess was a dragon walked into the jedi temple. Siting between its wings was a small, hooded being. A hand reached out and patted the head of the dragon then slid off of its back.

The hood of the cloak got pulled back, showing the bright red hair and the odly colored and pointed ears. The girl glanced around and hoped farther into the room. It was actualy more of a floating hop then a normal one.

She glanced around and motioned for her dragon to come closer.

Neran
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:23:21 AM
The dragon edged closer to her, ever watchful in the shadows and keeping its eyes and ears open. It goes closer to the girl and nudges her arm. It was only around 3 feet taller than the girl for it was not fully grown. But it was big enough to not really belong indoors and to scare of some people. Suddenly a voice came from the creature.

"My lady, Kaytie. Are you sure it is safe to be here? This place is a bit... close quarters."

The female dragon suddenly smelled something and looked in all directions. She circled around the girl and growled slightly at nothing, threatening it to come closer, whatever and where ever it was.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:24:05 AM
A figure stepped from the shadows, allowing the light to bathe her features. Her waist length blonde hair was done up in Garou Warrior Braids with golden coins woven into them. She moved forward and when doing so, they clanged together softly. The silver in her deep blue eyes caught the light and reflected it like shards of glass. Slowly she got closer to the girl and her Dragon before stopping and bowing gently.

"Greetings......I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek the Jedi this day, yes?"

The Garou questioned softly, folding her hands at her weapons belt. The light around her seemed to radiate from inside, and it cast a glow upon the three Lightsabers hanging from her belt on her left side.....as well as a wide bladed long sword and a few other weapons. Her white robes accented the natural light she emitted.....creating a soft glow in the Recruitment Center. Xazor reached out and calmed the nerves of the girl with the Force, hoping to make her feel more comfortable......

Kaytie Lena
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:38:11 PM
Kaytie spun around and cocked her head at Xazor. She petted the dragon to make it calm down. She had a feeling this person could be trusted.

"I am Kaytie Lena, the half-dragon warrioriss. This is my dragon, Neran."

She leaves the questions hanging, motioning to the dragon.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:29:45 PM
ooc: I told you who I was..... ;) Just edit your post and I'll edit this one to how I respond....hehehe. Thanks...... :D