PDA

View Full Version : Burning the Midnight Oil(open)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 7th, 2002, 11:44:51 PM
Sorreessa's tail swished back and forth as she went over the many files that the KAR had on the Cizerack and forrda alike. The light of her mini laptop shined in her eyes as she skimmed over the files. She couldn't help but yawn widely, stretching out her body a bit before settling back in the same position. Occationally her ears twitched and swiveled over at some of the many sounds within the bar but paid most of no heed as it wasn't important to her "cause." It wasn't as though the information in itself was not useable but it wasn't what the Pride needed, not all info was important to the Pride, only certain Cizerack and forrda mainly caught the attention of the Director who was Sorr's boss so she filtered out the unnecassary data. Still in her boredom, Sorr would welcome a distraction for a bit.

Inu
Sep 7th, 2002, 11:51:44 PM
Inu-Aku sniffed suddenly. The smell of cat was strong. He had heard rumors of humanoid cats, not half-breeds like himself. But this one smelled slightly human. He approached the table swiftly, not bothering with the chairs, and squatted on the table.

"And what in all the hells are you?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 7th, 2002, 11:57:52 PM
Sorr's eyes wandered up from her screen, blinking a bit as she took this odd creature in.

"jI'm half Cjizerrrack and half Tano and you arrre?"

She couldn't help but wonder what this person was that was in the middle of her table.

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:01:03 AM
Half of two species...so she wasn't like him.

"Feh."

He fell back into a chair and glared at her.

"It figures..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:06:34 AM
Sorr's ears swiveled a bit since she was slightly confused.

"How does that fjigurrre, forrda? And what about that deems glarrrjing?"

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:19:19 AM
"What figures is no business of yours."

He was angry at having thought she would be like him, having failed to attain a lead to his vengeance.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:24:15 AM
"Quite a one odd forrda you arrre, fjirrrst you asssk a questjion of me then get mad at my rrreply. jI don't see how an answerrr gets that rrresponse. And just why shouldn't jit be my business?"

She said while looking over Inu and in the process leaning in a bit. Like any cat type, she was curious about new things and people.

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:33:43 AM
"It is none of your concern!" he snapped.

He didn't need or want anyone's sympathy. All who heard his story reacted with pity, and he did not see himself as a pitious being.

"Just drop it. I thought...nevermind what I thought. I was wrong..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:38:22 AM
Other than her eyes widening slightly at the outburst, Sorreessa made no other movement.

"Now just what the hell set you all off?"

She asked, a low growling tone entering her voice, she was annoyed by Inu's lack of answering anything as she got closer, near his face. She didn't like male's yelling since Cizerack males would never dare even question their mistress let alone yell at them.Her ears were back a little as well as her tail lashed a bit.

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:43:15 AM
He matched her glare, not difficult since he was already angry with her. But it wasn't her fault he'd been met with another failure. Not that he cared.

"You say you are a halfling? Are you of natural birth? Answer me this and I'll tell you what 'set me all off', catgirl."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:47:25 AM
Sorr's ear fluttered a bit, wondering if he meant that he was created not natural.

"jI was borrrn naturrrally, product of an unljiked pajirrrjing of two cat-type brrreeds. My fatherrr jis not accepted wjithjin the Prrrjide because of hjis Tano blood. But jI don't see how that has to do wjith anythjing"

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:54:32 AM
"You were lucky. I was created."

A wild light shone in his eyes and his mouth twisted into a sadistic smirk.

"My genes were spliced with those of a dog. The process was horrific."

He remembered it clearly, every step, every detail. The whole agonizing process, start to finish. It was the driving force of his life, and he would have his vengeance on those who had created him.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:57:47 AM
"Hmm, jI wouldn't say that jI'm lucky, my half-brrreed blood jis not ljiked wjithjin the Prrrjide, jI've been shunned most of my ljife all because of my genes."

She growled slightly at the thought while her ears fluttered in annoyance.

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 01:02:56 AM
"I was shunned even before my creation. And afterward the people regarded me as a monster."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 8th, 2002, 01:08:31 AM
"You would thjink half-Tano was consjiderrred as bejing a monsterrr jif you saw how otherrr Cjizerrrack look at me. jIt's not ljike jI asked to be unpure-blooded, jI was just borrrn that wajy sjince my mother decjided to brrreed wjith my fatherrr. Stjill jI get trrreated ljike fjilth orrr low-class by the otherrrs."

Sorr's tail lashed a bit more as she thought about it.

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 01:12:29 AM
"Then destroy them, and all they hold dear. Then there can be no doubts who is strongest."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 8th, 2002, 01:18:06 AM
Sorreessa smiled wryly, the old kill 'em all reply, one that wasn't probable for someone like Sorreessa, she was a simple officer of the KAR, not a warrior, she knew how to fight but not for that purpose.

"Somethjing ljike that just jisn't possible wjith my kjind, do jyou thjink jI could kjill everrry last one of them? Besjides jit wouldn't prrrove anythjing and a half-brrreed ljike me would be put away untjil jI djied jif jI even trrrjied. Such a thjing just wouldn't worrrk besjides even though jI hate jit, kjilljing them all jis not the answerrr for me."

OOC: going to go now, I'll post back again on Monday......

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 01:23:45 AM
"You assume I mean to physically kill them? That's too cliche. You are Cizeracks, correct? Cizeracks have a reputation for being business people. Destroy their funds. Kill their reputations. It may be more effective than any physical attack you ever make."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:47:40 AM
Sorreessa smiled slightly as her tail swished back and forth again.

"jI alrrready do that jin a way, my ljine of worrrk jis destrrroyjing ljives, my job jis to fjind out jinformatjion about otherrrs and use jit agajinst them. But jif jI djid what you sajid to everrry last one of them, jI would be found out, therrre's hjigher brrranches jin my worrrk than me."

Inu
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:24:35 AM
"So attain to their level. Become stronger yourself."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:28:09 AM
"That's up to the djirrrectorrr jif jI everrr get anywherrre but jI doubt a half-brrreed ljike myself would be allowed to go jinto the hjigherrr rrranks."

Inu
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:38:41 AM
"They would promote one with lesser skills over you because of your birth? Such moves could be disastrous."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 9th, 2002, 02:01:20 PM
Sorreessa nods, her claws digging lightly into the table top.

"Yes, my blood wjill keep me out of such thjings, jI'm consjiderrred to be the lowest of the low jin the Prrrjide....."

Inu
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:38:08 PM
"Do you possess the same skills as the others? On higher levels? Sometimes the most horrifying truth for one to discover is to find that someone considered weaker has considerable advantage over oneself."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 10th, 2002, 03:03:59 PM
"Well jI am good at my job, jI'm stjill surrrprrrjised that the djirrrectorrr chose a half-brrreed to worrrk forrr herrr but jI must have somethjing....and as farrr as battle experrrjience, etc, my fatherrr trrrajined me jin hjis old ways..."

Inu
Sep 10th, 2002, 03:20:42 PM
"I have only my natural skill to rely upon. Until I recieve training, I cannot succeed in my goals...vengeance is the world's greatest waiting game..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 10th, 2002, 03:54:21 PM
"That jit jis.....so you want to kjill yourrr crrreator jis that jit?"

She asked, wondering if she was being to blunt but she was curious.

Inu
Sep 10th, 2002, 04:11:09 PM
"Kill...is not the word."

Indeed, it was an understatement.

"I will make him SUFFER."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:17:18 AM
"jI see, would hate to be that forrda when you fjind him."

She chuckled slightly.

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:49:03 AM
Inu-Aku laughed quietly.

"There are few who would enjoy a confrontation with me."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:55:22 AM
"Would depend on the sjituatjion rrreally...."

Her response being a normal reply for a Cizerack, referring to other things but then again she couldn't help it. A flirty response was something all female Cizerack were so used to doing so often that she didn't even realize when she did anymore.

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 10:44:02 AM
"True."

He idly counted on his clawed fingers, touching his thumb to each other finger in rapid succession.

"I would say this is the first time in a while I haven't felt an immediate desire to kill the person I'm talking to."

Kesh Kou
Sep 11th, 2002, 01:19:13 PM
*Keshia flinched when the one named Inu-aku said he was created.she brought her own paws up from the table top.the same thing except diff circumstances.Kesh glanced back down at the tabletop and sighed,her shoulder slumping*"and wher would that get you?...no where..."

Inu
Sep 11th, 2002, 01:26:22 PM
Inu-Aku's ears twitched, and he turned his head to look at Kesh.

"Did you have an interest in our conversation?"

His voice was edged with malice.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 11th, 2002, 01:51:11 PM
OOC: had to read that over like three times before I made any sense of that Kesh....use punctuation sometimes and spellcheck...I don't mean to be rude but unless ya wanna rp something, shoo.....you've done nonsense posts far too many times in my threads.......

"Hmm, well jI guess that can be counted as a good thjing."

Sorreessa's ears twitched as well over to Kesh.

"Just an odd ljittle forrda jit seems, prrrobably had too much to drrrjink by the looks of herrr."

Inu
Sep 12th, 2002, 10:51:28 AM
"If the whole damn bar didn't stink of alcohol I could tell you for certain."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 12th, 2002, 02:56:04 PM
"She has the overrrall look of jit and she's mumbljing so jI thjink so. Best to just jignorrre herrr...."

Inu
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:09:09 AM
"Probably. I myself never touch alcohol. It dampens the senses and makes one weak."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:28:48 AM
"Neverrr rrrealljy touch jit ejitherrr, jI need my mjind to be clearrr forrr my worrrk...."

Inu
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:36:14 AM
"A focused mind can be a dangerous weapon, if used correctly..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:59:26 AM
"Yes, and one should neverrr jimpajirrrr thejirrr mjind at any tjime wjith alcohol."

Inu
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:05:09 AM
"Agreed."

Inu-Aku stretched, the late hour taking its toll on him. He ignored it.

"How much longer do you plan to sit here?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:16:39 AM
Sorreessa shrugged her shoulders.

"jI don't know rrreally, jI generrrally leave when jI get borrred orrr jif somethjing jinterrrestjing comes along. Why do jyou ask?"

Inu
Sep 16th, 2002, 08:48:32 PM
"Because I myself am bored."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 17th, 2002, 02:17:56 PM
Sorreessa's ears perked up slightly.

"Well what would you rrratherrr do?"

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:11:31 AM
"Maybe I'll go back to my own order, or find some drunks to kill."

Inu-Aku looked back at her, and noticed she seemed suddenly interested in him.

"...why do you ask?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:20:20 AM
Sorreessa looked away for a moment, just now noticing she was doing it again but her Cizerack blood always made her act certain ways. Her ears fluttered a bit while she tried to decide if what she had in mind would be a good idea. Couldn't hurt she decided as she looked back at him again and her tail swished back and forth.

"Just currrjious jI guess...."

Inu
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:35:12 PM
"Curious, are you?"

His tone conveyed his disbelief.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:37:36 PM
Sorreessa nodded, her tail still swishing about.

"A ljittle jI guess."

Inu
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:56:48 PM
"About what?"

His fingers stopped their idle counting and he curled them into a fist.

"Get to the point."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:19:16 PM
Sorreessa sighed, a Cizerack male would have understood what she meant by now but this one didn't seem to. Then again, Sorreessa wasn't used to people who weren't Cizerack so she was a little stuck on what to do now.

"Don't know rrreally. What was yourrr pojint beforrre?"

Inu
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:01:02 PM
Now she was going in circles. He was no fool, what she wanted of him was obvious. But if she'd have said it out loud...

"My point earlier isn't relevant, and to be honest I have forgotten it. The point now is this; this manner of toying is for your own kind. Be a bit more direct next time."

He stood to leave, moving to the door and taking his sword off the wall near the guard. He looked over his shoulder one more time.

"And maybe next time I'll treat you to dinner."

With that, he left.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 20th, 2002, 02:29:22 PM
Sorreessa said nothing and just let the forrda go, she wasn't used to how to act around non-Cizerack besides the normal ways that they flirted such as the tail might have ended with her in pain judging how irritable Inu seemed to be. Besides normally she didn't have to be direct seeing as her servant Rav was always looking to do that. She yawned and went back to her work.

OOC: :mneh, Sorr doesn't know how to act around non-Ciz......

Inu
Sep 20th, 2002, 03:41:32 PM
OOC: I just gave you some advice on it. :lol

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 20th, 2002, 03:57:50 PM
OOC: peh, considering I'm three Cizs, I know how to do it......Sorr is just worried if she'll get a bad reaction since Inu seems ill-tempered........